PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 12:27:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 34 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074784 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2925 on: 2009 February 03, 18:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if TS3 is pushed back, it gives us more of a chance to destroy paysites before it comes out.  Also, it might be the delay is because of the lawsuits -and- the TSR stuff coming to light, thanks to our Coconut.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: 2009 February 03, 18:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They just changed it back to TBA. EA is a bunch of lost idiots, wandering around in the dark. They are probaly scared to turn on a light cause all they got are ones made by DOT.

Thanks for making me spit out my sod-ar! LMAO Newaze I'm glad I checked out the coconut journal b4 they took it down! I dled the nda too...hilarious! (They actually think its legally binding??) Oh well. TS3 can get pushed off into oblivion for all I care. TSR could make nice and follow TS3...

Anyways I hope coconut takes Pescado up on his offer-it would be nice to see uninterrupted entries!!!!! Coconut is the stuff awesome is made of! Cheesy

You know I thought that in the FAQ it said not to drink while on this site.  Wink

But same here I saw coconut's stuff last night and showed my mom (she plays The Sims also, so I'm keeping her up to date on what goes on here and elsewhere in the community). It would be nice if coconut took up Pescado's offer, but whatever coconut chooses, fine with me, as long as I can read all the new news.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: 2009 February 03, 19:11:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm loving the BBS today. It's the funniest thing I've read in awhile. All those people freaking out, thinking that EA's end of quarter financial disclosure meeting is somehow not really EA's end of quarter financial disclosure meeting and instead some fan meeting dedicated to either announcing the game went gold or pushing the date out to some distant future date. Loud cries and flouncies for all.  I imagine this is the most fun I will be getting from The Sims 3. Grin
Yes, I'm loving all the sheeple chaos today. I think I may run over there just to add to the mix! MOAR DRAMA FTW!!!!11!!111!1
eph
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2928 on: 2009 February 03, 19:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A German newssite posted about the delay of Sims3 on Jan 26th.
http://www.spieletipps.de/n_16321/
Rough translation:

EA defers the release of Sims3 indefinitely. The planned release was Feb 20th, but according to Eurogamer several shops list the release date as first half of 2009 now.
EA states: "Currently we evaluate the release date. The game looks great and we'll have new information soon."
In further news John Riccitiello said in an interview with the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences that they give it top priority to make Sims3 a blockbuster. Therefore the February release date seems unlikely now.
Here's the Eurogramer link in English:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ea-evaluating-sims-3-release-date

So baaaaaah to the BBS sheeples, it's old news already.

Btw, Sims3 already got so many bad reviews due to Securom on amazon.de that it only has 1.5 stars, despite several 5 star reviews from sheeple.

Luckily I was able to show Coconut's latest post to several people before it went down. Can't wait to have it back up!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: 2009 February 03, 19:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pissing off so many people on the BBS right now.  Grin

This one guy is saying that because EA hasn't had a press conference to say the game has been delayed, that means it wont be and the date all the stores are give are right, even though the EA store itself has a TBA date.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: 2009 February 03, 19:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hahaha!!! I hope it doesn't come out until September!!!
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: 2009 February 03, 19:32:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Btw, Sims3 already got so many bad reviews due to Securom on amazon.de that it only has 1.5 stars, despite several 5 star reviews from sheeple.

And I would assume that TS3 isn't that far away from reaching a 1 star rating as how Spore got with Sux0rROM, I assume?
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: 2009 February 03, 19:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's official folks http://thesims3.ea.com/view/pages/newsItem.jsp?item=1877425397!!!! Hehe, I bet some of them are jumping out of their windows as I type this lol
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2933 on: 2009 February 03, 19:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm - sounds like maybe they -haven't- ditched the in-game advertising after all - if you notice, leaving your home requires an internet connection.  Of course, its probably bogus, or the announcement was written by someone without a clue.

www.thestormradio.com
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2934 on: 2009 February 03, 19:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm - sounds like maybe they -haven't- ditched the in-game advertising after all - if you notice, leaving your home requires an internet connection.  Of course, its probably bogus, or the announcement was written by someone without a clue.

No - the * is next to showing off your video online. They're treating everyone like dipshits because of lawsuits.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: 2009 February 03, 19:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just posted that link in the thread I have been posting in since about 11am EST, see what they say to that one.  Grin

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2936 on: 2009 February 03, 19:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teach me to wear my glasses when reading small print on my computer. Smiley  Well, I wasn't too worried about it actually needing internet connection, Spore doesn't either.  But if they'd snuck the advertising back in, I'd not buy it, even if they ditch the drm.  If they get advertising, the game should be -free-.

www.thestormradio.com
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: 2009 February 03, 20:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soooo lulzy, June 2nd XD XD

Inactive
I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: 2009 February 03, 20:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, what a bunch of fucking cry babies http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?threadID=e64dbc21e5a0ec1aaf174543c4c2dc62&directoryID=225&startRow=1&openItemID=item.225,item.43,item.61,item.104,item.41,item.127,item.23
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: 2009 February 03, 20:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good God, I want to post on the BBS! But if I do, I'll regret it, I know.

But you know what... with all the folks on there saying they're canceling their preorders, if I wasn't too lazy I'd write their names down and wait till June 2 when all the little sheeples talk about how awesome their game is. Then, I'd bring up their little post where they swore and stomped their little sheepy feet and show them just how much they are ignoramuses.

Jumping out of their windows, indeed.

I wonder how many of those folks have forgotten to take their medicine today. Baaaahhh!

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: