PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:46:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 21 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074735 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2340 on: 2008 December 13, 01:03:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But!eleventyone!11einz  The site will go asplodey if we don't give her all our monies nao!

I hope the building they are in collapses and we would be rid of all our problems at once.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: 2008 December 13, 01:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean all I needed was to oil my boobs?

meh, it works for most males

Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: 2008 December 13, 03:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(or lure him with peanut butter and euros)

I don't know why, but I just got the most disturbing mental image of a man with peanut butter all over him, and money stuck to his body.  Huh

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: 2008 December 13, 04:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you find that disturbing because ... ??

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: 2008 December 13, 04:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it was an old man.  Embarrassed

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2345 on: 2008 December 13, 04:30:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it was an old man.  Embarrassed
That explains it.  Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2346 on: 2008 December 13, 06:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Calalily
Or even if they got TSR to sign a contract with reciprocal rights, and profits going EA's way - that would be hilarious. Thomass and co. sign a big arse contract that they find out later entitles EA to a big cut.

It's also conceivable that an upper echelon EAite will call Thomass into his office (or lure him with peanut butter and euros), and together they'll figure out a scheme to ensure that the FAs get as little out of any potential deal as possible.

Cheesy You are so win Snarky.  I'm sure they would - if he could figure out a way to make it less.  I mean, currently it's $300 or so per 10,000 subscriber downloads and Thomass has a second house.  They haven't figured that one out yet, so if he could find a way to make it $10 per 10,000 subscriber downloads, he'll be set.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2347 on: 2008 December 13, 07:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually surprised he hasn't worked out a way to charge casual contributors to have their stuff on there. Like a you pay me x for every y uploads. I mean, after all, they are providing a service and all that help and warm fuzzy crap to help artists develop.  Angry

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: 2008 December 13, 14:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy You are so win Snarky.

Why thank you. It's mutual.

I mean, currently it's $300 or so per 10,000 subscriber downloads and Thomass has a second house.  They haven't figured that one out yet, so if he could find a way to make it $10 per 10,000 subscriber downloads, he'll be set.

OK, so let's say that an FA like princess Padre creates a footstool mesh.  After he mops the perspiration from his abundant forehead and gives the mesh to Thomass (who'll then slap it up on TSR next to another endless string of crazy chairs by Sunair), are you saying that he, Thomass, could potentially make enough money off of it to redecorate the powder room in his 2nd home while Mlle Padre will make what amounts to squat? Wow. Instead of Featured Artists maybe they should call themselves the Guild of Incredibly Stupid Meshers.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2349 on: 2008 December 13, 17:01:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually surprised he hasn't worked out a way to charge casual contributors to have their stuff on there. Like a you pay me x for every y uploads. I mean, after all, they are providing a service and all that help and warm fuzzy crap to help artists develop.  Angry

You know - I think if he had conceived of how stupid they would be, he'd probably try that.  But as he's gone down the route of "FA is pay to support the server" until Sims 3 comes out, he can't attempt that one. I'm sure NeptuneSuzy will suggest something similar to him.

Why thank you. It's mutual.

Kiss

I mean, currently it's $300 or so per 10,000 subscriber downloads and Thomass has a second house.  They haven't figured that one out yet, so if he could find a way to make it $10 per 10,000 subscriber downloads, he'll be set.

OK, so let's say that an FA like princess Padre creates a footstool mesh.  After he mops the perspiration from his abundant forehead and gives the mesh to Thomass (who'll then slap it up on TSR next to another endless string of crazy chairs by Sunair), are you saying that he, Thomass, could potentially make enough money off of it to redecorate the powder room in his 2nd home while Mlle Padre will make what amounts to squat? Wow. Instead of Featured Artists maybe they should call themselves the Guild of Incredibly Stupid Meshers.

Incredibly Stupid. They don't make nearly enough money to put up with Atwat alone, let alone buying Thomass his nice house - I mean they've seen the pictures and they still pump his wallet full of money, and beg for the little bit they do get - Raveena and her grovelling to keep her FA position. And after they've had enough and leave, depending on how much they hate Atwat, they might even leave their stuff there, not kicking up a stink, and he gets to make more money (of which he gives them none) for six months and up.  I mean Windkeeper hasn't been around since last Christmas, and yet there she is - still pay.   Wink

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: 2008 December 13, 17:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew it would happen, that T$R would be blocking me, but what's this bullshit when I went to see what hidiosity was posted for grabs today?

WTF? It went to a PDF and knocked me out of my browser.
And the site I mentioned I was going to start uploading to was hacked yesterday.

ETA: Note to you slimy TSR Fucks...I will be sharing everything I created and uploaded to your site that you charge for FOR FREE elsewhere. You cannot stop me. I will do everything in my power to destroy all money grubbing leeches such as yourselves in the Sims community. Bite me! And nahnahnah, you can't stop me from viewing your pages or entering your site. It's because I am more awesome than you.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 13, 18:31:54 by CJane » Logged
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: 2008 December 13, 19:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm. There's been a spate of PDF attacks on several sites this week. Even Wikipedia came up with this one. Still, that's interesting how that site got hacked. Desperate bastards.
stepho
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2352 on: 2008 December 13, 21:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boolprop is a paysite - so you can't expect to find anti-pay sympathisers there.

Because of this comment I was considering leaving Boolprop and mentioned something on the forum there. Rhea saw my post and explained to me that Boolprop doesn't offer any kind of payfiles anymore. They even removed the mention of payfiles from the Boolprop Sims FAQ. I just thought the people in this thread who commented on Boolprop should know that. I was going to leave Boolprop too but I feel confident enough after hearing Rhea's explanation that I am going to stay. I think the donation pack was a one-time mistake on their part and I want to support their decision to go 100% free custom content.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2353 on: 2008 December 13, 22:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boolprop is a paysite - so you can't expect to find anti-pay sympathisers there.

Because of this comment I was considering leaving Boolprop and mentioned something on the forum there. Rhea saw my post and explained to me that Boolprop doesn't offer any kind of payfiles anymore. They even removed the mention of payfiles from the Boolprop Sims FAQ. I just thought the people in this thread who commented on Boolprop should know that. I was going to leave Boolprop too but I feel confident enough after hearing Rhea's explanation that I am going to stay. I think the donation pack was a one-time mistake on their part and I want to support their decision to go 100% free custom content.

Fair enough - shows how often I visit paysite places. Cheesy  They didn't remove it totally from their FAQ - they still have under their file sharing policy that you can share all free files. If all their files are free, that must have remained unchanged since the donation files. 

Visit Calalilysims

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2354 on: 2008 December 13, 22:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the site I mentioned I was going to start uploading to was hacked yesterday.

Waitwhut?

ETA: Note to you slimy TSR Fucks...I will be sharing everything I created and uploaded to your site that you charge for FOR FREE elsewhere. You cannot stop me. I will do everything in my power to destroy all money grubbing leeches such as yourselves in the Sims community. Bite me! And nahnahnah, you can't stop me from viewing your pages or entering your site. It's because I am more awesome than you.

YAY! We have another exTSR on our side.  This so rocks.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: