PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:07:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 35 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074797 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2040 on: 2008 December 03, 00:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still, why at this point do we really care? 

For the lulz.  I get a kick out of watching her flounder and flail.  Especially after she had my journal baleeted and whatnot.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2041 on: 2008 December 03, 00:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still, why at this point do we really care? 

For the lulz.  I get a kick out of watching her flounder and flail.  Especially after she had my journal baleeted and whatnot.

Valid point.  Enjoy your lulz, you deserve them Cheesy

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: 2008 December 03, 00:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too Palemato, Me too..

"Something stupid" eh? Oh pray tell, like what? Given access to the FA forums again? Yah. Right!  Cheesy

Although I'd be slightly choking with laughter if that ever happens again.  ATWAT you were kicked out from your little club, and want to claw yourself back in power.  Let's see how far you'd get, I'm sure Thoma$$ is getting tired of your flabby ass.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: 2008 December 03, 00:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Anita had to do something - afterall everyone is talking about InSim now, instead of her... Roll Eyes

crazy biatch

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2044 on: 2008 December 03, 00:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat is alway happy to provide MOAR LULZ and the way she is scrambling to get things to go back to the way they were is hilarious. It's like a mad cow trying to climb a greasy rope, only PETA doesn't care.

If people get trapped under the cow's fat ass when she slips again, it becomes less lulzy of course...

Smeagol
ARR!

Trixsy hobbitses!

View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: 2008 December 03, 00:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If people get trapped under the cow's fat ass when she slips again, it becomes less lulzy of course...

Oh I don't know, if it were Thoma$ and his tsr chums trapped under the cows fat ass, it would be very lulzy.   Wink

We wants it, we needs it, must have... the booty... Precious!

"Or better yet, sell 'I survived the INSIM thanksgiving Day Massacre' tee-shirts." SoggyFox
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2046 on: 2008 December 03, 00:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too Palemato, Me too..

"Something stupid" eh? Oh pray tell, like what? Given access to the FA forums again? Yah. Right!  Cheesy

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of hacking sim secret again. Wink

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: 2008 December 03, 00:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Censoring Sim Secret is STUPID. It's a STUPID idea, because who gives a flying fuck over anon opinions? They are faceless and therefore easier to squish in the mind.
Most of the secrets about her are pathetic: "Oh I don't want to become like her but maybe I am..." confessions.
Perhaps she is hurt over the fact that the secrets make her denial that much harder to bear. If that's the case, that's her fucking mental illness talking.
She needs to grab some copenhagen ice cream, head to a pier, and feed some birds some bread. Unplug the fucking internet. She's going to totally lose it, if she cannot let go over her past actions and remove herself from the community that will ALWAYS spurn her, because she cannot be trusted!

And if it's her love for Thoma$$ that is making her unable to move on... for pete sake.. take a bullet. The dude is not going to leave his wife over some nutjob Sim addict.

I am angry not even cuz of her, but by the stupid assumption that Sim Secret is all about her and TSR, leave the stupid 12 site alone! It gives me great lulz!  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: 2008 December 03, 03:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh, I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan again over there! *Pops several flavours of popcorn*

I've got carmel, kennel, butter, cheese, and rum flavoured popcorn. Anybody want some?

I truly hope this will be the time that Cyclonesue leaves the site. I'd hate to see her stay there and not go free. (I know her stuff is available at the booty, but she shouldn't be there)

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: 2008 December 03, 04:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got carmel, kennel, butter, cheese, and rum flavoured popcorn. Anybody want some?

Dibs on the cheese popcorn. Who needs to rent a movie when I can see all the drama I ever wanted to right here.  Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: 2008 December 03, 05:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Caramel popcorn please!

I find it interesting that the ability to write comments on her shitastic stuff has been removed.     Roll Eyes

Someone should congratulate her on her future FA status in her guestbook.   Wink

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: 2008 December 03, 14:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat is alway happy to provide MOAR LULZ .... It's like a mad cow trying to climb a greasy rope, only PETA doesn't care.

Seriously funny description, Devilfish. I almost spit out my brew. -  Cheesy
Rose
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: 2008 December 03, 18:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She needs to grab some copenhagen ice cream, head to a pier, and feed some birds some bread. Unplug the fucking internet. She's going to totally lose it, if she cannot let go over her past actions and remove herself from the community that will ALWAYS spurn her, because she cannot be trusted!

This boggles my mind. If I were involved in a community that hated me, made fun of me, sent me TWAT mugs... I wouldn't start a brand new site in that community and stick around for more abuse. I would leave. Why does she keep popping back with different "disguises," like we're some secret agency she's trying to infiltrate? Honestly.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: 2008 December 03, 18:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly think she is one of those people who doesn't have anything else. Any attention is good attention, and if people hate her so much, she must be awesome since people don't hate people who are non-awesome. Roll Eyes

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2054 on: 2008 December 05, 15:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR just doesn't learn

TSR is still sharing personal information - despite losing customers last time, brain trust and friends haven't learnt.  This time though, they think we won't care because it's jassims - the one that was selling meshes of Nouks as her own. Because we all know that the appropriate punishment is to have her identity stolen and her life ruined.  Roll Eyes

Hey dipshits, because we know you read this - you are officially the worst human beings in the world - you are the lowest of the low.  Regardless of what jassims did, they don't deserve to have their personal information shared by you with all your crazy bitch FAs.  Congratulations TSR - you are officially scum of the earth.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: