PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 06:19:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 24 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074629 times)
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #2025 on: 2008 December 02, 20:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the "You didn't steal. We believe you" comments that sicken me.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: 2008 December 02, 20:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes cause no one in the happy munchkin lala-land that is TSR would EVER dream of stealing from another creator! It trully is sickening. I just blows my mind the way the sheep blantantly baa for any creator over there. 2 braincells? You has not widdle TSRarian sheeplet!  Angry

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2027 on: 2008 December 02, 21:19:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to doubt coconut, but are we sure this is atwat?  I mean when I went and checked out the c4 site, there was no announcement about intending to go pay (and yes, I know she reads the posts here and coconuts journal obessively, so she may have gone and changed her site).

Like I said, I'm not doubting coconut.  But until the c4 account is made an FA, I really don't think it worth the time to talk about them one way or other, whether they are atwat or not.  And if or when they are made an FA, they only reason to concern ourseleves with it is that it does make Thomass look very bad. 

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2028 on: 2008 December 02, 21:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to doubt coconut, but are we sure this is atwat? 

Rest assured - yep.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: 2008 December 02, 21:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bah. She can change her name to whatever she wants but she'll still smell like an atwat.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: 2008 December 02, 21:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had a brief look at her new website, and am amazed how her language used to express herself has not changed one bit. She is still Atwat! (holds nose against the smell)
Nothing on her site is appealing, and neither is her stuff at TSR. I am just flabbergasted that TSR let her back in. I am actually laughing out loud here!
Fucking idiots!  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: 2008 December 02, 21:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had a brief look at her new website, and am amazed how her language used to express herself has not changed one bit. She is still Atwat! (holds nose against the smell)
Nothing on her site is appealing, and neither is her stuff at TSR. I am just flabbergasted that TSR let her back in. I am actually laughing out loud here!
Fucking idiots!  Cheesy

I think Toma$$ is fucking her. That, or she knows where he hid the bodies. Or both.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: 2008 December 02, 21:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Toma$$ is fucking her. That, or she knows where he hid the bodies. Or both.

Toma$$ a necro? plausible. Also explains why Atwa thinks she stands a chance.  Cheesy

Edited: Sorry guys for the double post. How the fuck did that happen?  Angry
« Last Edit: 2008 December 02, 23:50:19 by deelink » Logged

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: 2008 December 02, 23:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is what is starting to make the most sense. As mind numbing as that thought is, it is most likely true. If only a pity fuck now and then to keep her doing his bidding.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2034 on: 2008 December 02, 23:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone hear what the people from the original site have to say about this? If I were them, I'd be livid right now.

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: 2008 December 02, 23:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are they going to do? Aside from a mass exodus, as long as Thoma$$ keeps bringing her back they cant do anything about it. I wonder if Steve knows? He (at least from what I read) was pretty upset when it came out she was Beasims.

ETA: Ah! I am a dumbass. I thought the question was about T$R, not the site she ripped off. Maybe I should stop posting while sleepy.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 02, 23:55:59 by Tabby » Logged

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: 2008 December 02, 23:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone hear what the people from the original site have to say about this? If I were them, I'd be livid right now.

Well it's ONE letter off from blatantly ripping off their name.
CC4Sims
C4Sims
it's a hairline of a difference. Still shitty though, but it could just be that Atwat just didn't do her research properly. Suprised? Ha.   Roll Eyes

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2037 on: 2008 December 03, 00:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's ONE letter off from blatantly ripping off their name.
CC4Sims
C4Sims
it's a hairline of a difference. Still shitty though, but it could just be that Atwat just didn't do her research properly. Suprised? Ha.   Roll Eyes

Okay, let me see...

cc for sims = Nice, logical name, even if I dislike substituting numbers for words.
c4 sims = BOOM? Terrorist sims? Wut?

I call rip-off.

ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2038 on: 2008 December 03, 00:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to doubt coconut, but are we sure this is atwat? 

Rest assured - yep.

Still, why at this point do we really care?  Seriously, I've seen soap bubbles that last longer than atwat's sock puppets.  If she actually manages to get this one promoted to FA, I'll be surprised.  I think this is just Thomass' way of pacifying her so she doesn't go and do something really stupid.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: 2008 December 03, 00:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this is just Thomass' way of pacifying her so she doesn't go and do something really stupid.

ATWAT not doing something really stupid? Well that'd be a first... I'd kind of like being around to see that as it would probably be a tale worth passing on to my great-grand children

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: