PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:01:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 20 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074537 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1785 on: 2008 November 17, 22:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankfully, she went away for Christmas and never came back.

Maybe one of your neighbors offed her? Did you notice a weird smell coming from her apartment?  Tongue

Cheesy Judging from her behavior, I'm sure she had plenty of enemies and they weren't just living in the surrounding apartments.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: 2008 November 17, 23:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your neighbor stole your mail?!  Isn't that a federal offense or something?  I would have been tempted to mail myself a package with dog crap in it!  That would have been a nice surprise for them.   Cheesy

Yeah, her daughter got into alot of trouble and that's what she was so upset about. She said that we had no proof her daughter did it, even though I saw her with my own eyes. We also had a horrible neighbor downstairs when our daughter was about 11 months old or so. She and my husband liked to play music, so Emma started drumming on the coffee table, and Gary was helping her make a beat and the woman downstairs ran up to our apartment and started beating our door down. She said we were being "unbelievably loud" and she "couldnt sleep". It was 3 in the afternoon! My husband told her to kiss his ass, since they had a "herd of buffalo" running around downstairs at all hours.  Cheesy

I cant wait until we move into our new house. This apartment hasn't been too bad since the people next to us moved out, but the layout still sucks.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: 2008 November 17, 23:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Our last neighbors were horrible. It was these two girls, both in the military, living above our heads. One of them had a little brother who came to visit and he'd run around our heads at all hours of the day and night. One of them walked like an elephant and was constantly clomping around, and the other one had phone conversations so loud we could hear them downstairs. Not to mention that their tv was so loud we had to blast ours to be able to hear it.

Then they were just disgusting. We have porches that are directly above/below each other. They'd dump trash off their porch, as well as dumping water out their door and over the porch for some god awful reason. Once, one of my kitties was napping next to the open porch door and got splashed with water because they were dumping from upstairs. We'd go up to complain and they'd say 'Ok, Ok' and then it would continue on. I got nasty a few times with them and they got nasty back...I kept complaining to the landlord. After a year they moved out. I think that the landlord neglected to renew their lease, but I'm not sure.

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
simsartgallery
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: 2008 November 18, 00:23:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In Georgia they are extremely strict. My husband got probation for our cats running away. They would always run outside when we opened the door, I suppose since they weren't allowed to go outside, and they ran off one day when my mom opened the door and I didn't notice until later that night. Our daughter had just been born and I was kind of busy.  They didn't come back to our house for some reason, they went up the street to a neighbor and she called animal control. When we called everywhere trying to find them, they put two and two together and assumed we threw them out instead of then running away. Even after they gave us the cats back, after we paid to adopt them again, they charged my husband with animal cruelty and he was on probation for a year.

It was ridiculous. We had so much trouble over it, we tried to tell them he wasn't even home, but they didn't listen. The lady up the street told them she saw him hitting and throwing the cats out. She was angry we called the police when her teenage daughter kept going in our mailbox and stealing cards we were getting for our daughter. Luckily, we moved, but it was a hassle to get his probation transferred to another state.

Tabby,

This is unreal. Sounds more like an ACO on a power trip with a shelter that hasn't made the money to keep itself going each month. Here, we don't do anything about cats running away other than to try to catch them. No fines. For goodness sakes, they're cats. That's what they do! On top of that, here the cats that run lose keep the mouse population under control. Cats are considered to be far more self sufficient than a dog so therefore, we only try to catch them to return them to the owner, at the owner's request only. Other than that, they are allowed to run lose.

Your husband never should have been on probation for that. The ACO should have known this was a grudge call. My husband actually knows and talks and talks and talks to people before he decides if someone should be arrested. He talks to the owners, the neighbors and the complainant. He's come across tons of grudge calls. All he does is warn the owners. You also should not have had to "adopt" them again. That was the shelter's way of getting more money out of you to deflate their monthly expenses. The ACO should not have let the shelter charge you that. The ACO is over the shelter and if you truly believe and have evidence that this ACO is not acting according to law, you can turn him in. The shelters and ACO's are scared of the ASPCA. They don't like reports being sent on them. So sorry you all were treated this way.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1789 on: 2008 November 18, 00:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cant wait until we move into our new house. This apartment hasn't been too bad since the people next to us moved out, but the layout still sucks.

That's exactly how I feel.  Our neighbors here aren't bad at all, when we first moved in the guy next to us would leave his TV on during the day for the dog!  Which pissed me off because I worked at home most of the time and I hated hearing Jerry Springer type shows all day.  What lead them to think the dog would even want to watch that?!  Talk about animal cruelty!  Thankfully, his girlfriend kicked his ass out, and he took the tv watching Dog with him.  His replacement has been much better, even if he seems to be smoking weed all the time. 

Anyway, this kitchen is the worst, and I like to cook so I can't wait to be outta here.  We're halfway packed. 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: 2008 November 18, 02:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

simsartgallery, The ACO supposedly called and told them it was ok for us to have the cats back, but we would have to pay $75 a piece for them. As a way for us to "learn our lesson", then my husband was called at work by a probation officer and asked why he hadn't shown up for his meeting. We didn't even know he was on probation, he was never arrested or anything. I didn't think they could do that, but apparently they could. We reported all of them, anyone we talked to who wasn't helpful.  Cheesy Eventually the probation was dropped and the animal cruelty charge was taken off his record, but we had a hell of a year until it was done.

Sherry, our layout blows! The only bathroom is in between our two bedrooms, now I am not a messy person, but the thought of having to clean my room before someone comes over drives me insane. Our kitchen is really small too, the landlords don't ever come and repair anything, plus we aren't allowed to paint. I really hate white walls!  Our dishwasher hasn't drained the water it takes in since we moved in here. Doing dishes by hand when you have two small kids is not a good thing.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: 2008 November 18, 04:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm actually contemplating getting a two-bedroom in a townhouse next. My lease is up March 1st and while I've chickened out on moving the past two years, I'm so sick of the nastiness in this place (goopy crap from the shower, leaky windows, cancer walls, mold in a closet, and recurring bug issues). It's cheap and a decent size and right on the lake, but I can't stand it. I was looking online and noticed that I could get a two-bedroom in a non-complex with air conditioning for cheaper than a one-bedroom in a complex without. Only issue is that in most cases I'd have to have my own washer and dryer. But I could get one for cheap, as well as an extra bed for guests.

My one cat likes watching tv periodically. I'd never leave it on for him. What a waste of electricity!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Sinthe
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: 2008 November 18, 04:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shower goop? Ewwwwwww.

ILU, Coconut!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: 2008 November 18, 06:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in a trailer!  Grin  And I absolutely love it!
We had a three bedroom townhouse/condo/whatchamacallitthingy-place that my husband owned and rented out. Then we decided to live in it - that lasted a year. The association was awful. If I want to park two cars in my driveway, then I'm going to park two cars in my driveway!   Angry  Guh. And the girls next door were running some sort of brothel, but they must have given association members a discount because no one ever bitched about them or the myriad of guys they had over at all hours of every night. But my puppy slips out one time, doesn't hurt or harass anyone or anything, and it's the bitch of the neighborhood for a week and a half. The house sucked, too, for that matter. Up in roof, the insulation was - no joke - paper. Now, if the house has a fireplace with a chimney running up through the roof space (which it did originally have), how in the world do you sleep at night knowing that that space is filled with bits of newspaper? Needless to say, it freaked me right the fuck out. And there's also the fact that when the weather drops to -20, those bits of newspaper aren't really all that good at keeping in the heat. Not energy efficient, either! God, I really hated that place. So we sold it and moved out to the middle of the woods to live in a place with no water, sewer, phone, or power, in a house we built by hand. Now, that place rocked.
Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yeah. Trailer. It's peaceful. 2BR, 2BA, a fenced yard. It's nice. And it has running water, which far too many people take for granted!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1794 on: 2008 November 18, 07:16:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherry, our layout blows! The only bathroom is in between our two bedrooms, now I am not a messy person, but the thought of having to clean my room before someone comes over drives me insane. Our kitchen is really small too, the landlords don't ever come and repair anything, plus we aren't allowed to paint. I really hate white walls!  Our dishwasher hasn't drained the water it takes in since we moved in here. Doing dishes by hand when you have two small kids is not a good thing.

Yep our only bathroom is through the bedroom.  The toilet is crammed in between the shower and sink.  I mean there is barely space for a shower curtain between the tub and toilet and the toilet comes under the pedestal sink such that your leg will almost always touch the side of basin when you are standing infront of the sink.  I can't image it's up to code but the real beauty of it's design is that toilet paper holder is on the wall facing the toilet.  So yeah, making a female have to lean reach to grab it, and men to turn around, and as you can imagine it all just sucks.

The kitchen is so small, it may be able to fit a small table, were it made for the keebler elves but it did not fit the table we had, so that went into the livingroom, which is oddly not as small as the rest of the apartment.  It's narrow but it's longer, so the table is at one end with a big window, and a fireplace is at another end where one would expect a sofa or perhasp a TV to go .... however our cable hook up was nearer to the other.  Which is fine except we have to drag it infront of doors just to get it where it logically should be.  It's not even like we could fit a sofa on that end, it would have to have been an incredibly small sofa because the walls are too cut off by doors, which would look awkward...which ironically would be sort of fitting for that place. 

My biggest pet peeve about the whole place is that it's only equipped with one small closet, barely larger than the width of a standard door, and located in the livingroom.  So our one and only bedroom, has no closet.  Not fun. 

The upside was it like 2 minutes from Ry's work, not a complete crap hole, it has hardwood floors and they just finished reglazing the tub and were putting in a new toilet, sink and appliances when they showed us the place, so no icky mold.  Mostly is was much cheaper than any other place we looked at and we knew we were interested in buying soon so we wanted a place as cheap as possible.  So happy to leave though!   
« Last Edit: 2008 November 18, 07:23:49 by Sherry » Logged

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: 2008 November 18, 12:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys I'll break in some time Smiley

Inactive
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: 2008 November 18, 14:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When is Coconut coming back?   Cry

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: 2008 November 18, 19:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When is Coconut coming back?   Cry

MOAR coconut! = MOAR shamefaced TSR stooges! 
Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1798 on: 2008 November 18, 20:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone heard from Coconut, or at least have had an update, on what is going on there?

Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: 2008 November 18, 20:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering about Coconut too. Didn't they tell Cala it would be soon? Am I making things up again?

LOL We are going from shitty apartments to everyone asking about Coconut. Thread derailment FTW!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: