PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:50:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 32 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074767 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1755 on: 2008 November 14, 22:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is truly sad, BlackD, it really is. I love animals and cannot fathom someone hurting the poor creatures. It's very noble of you to give up your time to taking care of them, and even if it means protecting others from them, in someway you are still helping Smiley

Ignorance is something we must ALL overcome, I believe it is a duty as a human being to learn. Isn't that when freewill kicks in? You kinda have to want to learn? In order to rise above things like abusing a poor kitty because you can't abuse your neighbour. Sociopaths seem to be people who haven't learnt how to cope in a healthy way, they just lash out with violence, self/other harm and aggression. So angry over past wrongs that they seem to measure everyone else by.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: 2008 November 14, 23:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes, a person has been hurt so badly by one person or many people that they never want to trust anyone ever again and would rather rip your face off than look at you. It's hard to trust, and even more so when you're constantly fucked over, beaten, sexually abused, lied to, mocked, you name it. Some of us make it out as human, but some of the others don't. It's up to other members of the human race to make sure that the ones like that don't find victims of any species.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: 2008 November 15, 02:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have a cat that lost a leg because it 'jumped out of the window' at the old owners home. But I suspect it was abused. Sadly the old owner is my sister so I don't know wtf to think. I suspect it's her boyfriend that did it, he always hated the cat. But my sister could have done something to stop it from happening. Anyway, we took the cat from them.
It's the cutest, friendliest, and loudest cat we have ever owned. And it begs and begs for food all the time while the other cats just lie down somewhere to sleep. Fatty.

Inactive
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: 2008 November 15, 03:26:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like he is trying to make up for a lack of it early on in his life and he is equating it with love, like some of us without fur do. And I hope someone kicks the fuck out of that boyfriend, I hate people like that. Karma will run over his dogma in the end, though, it usually does. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: 2008 November 15, 06:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is truly sad, BlackD, it really is. I love animals and cannot fathom someone hurting the poor creatures. It's very noble of you to give up your time to taking care of them, and even if it means protecting others from them, in someway you are still helping Smiley

Well, thank you, but it's not all that noble.  Yes, we all clean cages and deal with messes, but in return, we get to play with the kitties.  If I ever won the lottery, I'd have a huge house and probably 50 cats.  But, since I haven't won the lottery, and only have a small apartment, volunteering at the cat shelter is the next best thing.  I enjoy playing with the babies.  And yes, when they get adopted out, sometimes I get that twinge of sadness, knowing I won't see that cat again (I hope!) but the twinge is outweighed by this tremendous rush, knowing that one of the babies has a chance at a better life. 

So, whatever I "give" to the shelter, I get back tenfold.   If anything, I'm the winner in the situation. 

Ignorance is something we must ALL overcome, I believe it is a duty as a human being to learn. Isn't that when freewill kicks in? You kinda have to want to learn? In order to rise above things like abusing a poor kitty because you can't abuse your neighbour. Sociopaths seem to be people who haven't learnt how to cope in a healthy way, they just lash out with violence, self/other harm and aggression. So angry over past wrongs that they seem to measure everyone else by.

In all honesty, I blame the guy's mother more than I blame the guy.  Yes, the guy was the bastard who mistreated the cat, but his mother should have known better and not given him a cat.  The guy has problems and I'm not too sure if he can be held 100% responsible for his actions. 

Oddly though, I have known some pretty messed up people who would happily stab a fellow human being, but would never dream of hurting an animal, so it's hard to say what makes people tick.  But, most sociopaths enjoy picking something much weaker than themselves to victimize.  It's like they can't stand the idea of having to risk their own necks, they just want to abuse something that has no chance of fighting back.

I do know that the world of the wild is far from Disney.  Hell, watch the Nat. Geo channel for awhile, and you'll see that the animal kingdom is full of harsh reality.  However, the difference is that most animal cruelty comes from a need to survive.  Humans, on the other hand, can be capable of cruelty, just for the sake of cruelty, not for any other purpose. 

Then, on the other hand, we're also capable of great kindness that doesn't stem from necessity either.  We're a very confusing species.  Cheesy

We have a cat that lost a leg because it 'jumped out of the window' at the old owners home. But I suspect it was abused. Sadly the old owner is my sister so I don't know wtf to think. I suspect it's her boyfriend that did it, he always hated the cat. But my sister could have done something to stop it from happening. Anyway, we took the cat from them.
It's the cutest, friendliest, and loudest cat we have ever owned. And it begs and begs for food all the time while the other cats just lie down somewhere to sleep. Fatty.

What makes you believe the cat was abused?  I ask, because one of my cats, people swear was abused before we got her, and I'm 95% sure she wasn't abused.  Yet, to this day (after almost 10 years of living with us, where she's the spoiled princess) she still will cringe when you first go to pet her, and in general, acts like she's never known anything but abuse and neglect. 

Sometime people abuse cats and don't even realize they're doing it.  We've got a cat right now at the shelter who we're having a hard time finding a home for, because he's aggressive.  The former owner, a guy, treated this cat like a pit bull.  He encouraged the cat to fight, to bite, and to just be aggressive.  As a results, this cat thinks it's perfectly acceptable to leap up and latch on someone's arm, kicking with the back legs, when they go to pet him.  Even worse, he's got this most enchanting way of laying on his back looking at you, begging you to pet him, and when you go to do it, WHAM! On to the arm, kick kick, and soon enough the blood is flowing.  I've got some deep scratches on my arm from him.   Trying to break him of his aggressions is going to be next to impossible, because for the first few years of his life, he was encouraged to be like this.

It's usually guys who will "train" a cat to be aggressive.  And they really don't mean it most of the time, either.  They just think it's fun to have a cat that gets all wound up. 
« Last Edit: 2008 November 15, 06:58:58 by BlackDwarf » Logged

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: 2008 November 15, 12:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well there was one incident when the cat was already at our home. He tried to throw a bike on the cat because he was angry about something not even related to the cat. My father, who is 59 years old, not very tall and never hurt a flie, stormed out and put him in a headlock, throwing him around like he weighed half a pound, cussing him out. Not really hurting him, but making sure he got the message. He didn't dare to do anything to my father, he was scared shitless!
The man has been in a mental institution for some time now, he has issues. Obviously throwing bikes on cats is not normal healthy behaviour. We already thought he might have hurt the cat and took it from him and my sister, we felt guilty. But right there was the proof he would abuse the animal when he was frustrated.

Inactive
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1761 on: 2008 November 15, 14:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I would say there is definitely something wrong with someone who wants to hurt a small defenseless animal.  On another note I kinda fear for your sister! 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: 2008 November 15, 22:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But my sister could have done something to stop it from happening. Anyway, we took the cat from them.

I have a big fat  Kiss for you, Nouk. Even if your sister didn't do all she could from stopping it, you did. There are a surprisingly few amount of people who would do that, or at least in my experience. So, yeah.  Kiss.

Yeah I would say there is definitely something wrong with someone who wants to hurt a small defenseless animal.  On another note I kinda fear for your sister! 

That was my thought, exactly. If he hurts a cat for no particular reason other than that he's pissed off, what would he do to his girlfriend if there's no cat around, or if he's really pissed off? That doesn't sound like a healthy situation.  Cry  I, for one, would not want to be your sister - if only for the fact that I wouldn't be able to have animals around without constantly being in fear that he'll take his anger out on them.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: 2008 November 15, 23:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The incident happened about a year ago. Since then he has been institutionalized, put on meds, and the agression and disturbed thinking has been put to a halt. During that time my sister has broken up, got back together, broken up, etc etc. She does whatever she wants, she feels she can handle him, and she is definately no cookie. Ofcourse my parents don't agree with the relationship, but shes 32 and an adult. On meds, the guys seems to be able to handle himself. You need to keep in mind though that the moment he starts taking the meds wrongly or stops, he will flip out again.

Inactive
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: 2008 November 15, 23:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with you guys. Abusing animals is wrong in every light.

I volunteer at a place called Full Moon Farms, and if you love dogs/wolves/wolf dogs check out their website and donate to them! They need it! http://www.fullmoonfarm.org/ And they take in dogs/wolfs that were pets/ wolf dog mixes that have either been abused, not taken care of properly, or they just take the animals from other states so they don't get euthanized because they can't help what they are mixed with.

Well one dog there named Pandora, GORGEOUS dog. Looks mostly wolf, is a complete sweetheart. Her previous owner discovered she has received cancer in her leg, and did not poesses the money to get her medical help. Well him and wife had a divorce, and instead of taking care of the dog, he left her alone. So Nancy had to go through a huge long legal process to get Pandora, and an even longer process to be able to give her medical attention because the man refused. Pandy was very close to death because of that man. I still say if I ever see him out I will give him a good chunk of my mind fist.

And don't get me started on Misty. Still brings tears to my eyes...

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: 2008 November 16, 00:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, MissB, thank you for the link! That's absolutely wonderful that you volunteer. So a big  Kiss to you, too!

Growing up, my family had, at any given time, 13 to 20 dogs (40 or more in all), and only 4 or 5 out of them all weren't wolf hybrids. They are truly magnificent companions. One in particular, Twilight (whose parents were both pure blood wolves), we adopted from a place that took in abandoned/abused wolves/wolf-hybrids. The poor thing, she was so scared of everyone at first that she would cower from anyone who approached her, and she'd actually try to hurt herself to get away (as opposed to hurting the approaching person). She was, without a doubt, one of the best animals I've ever had the pleasure of living with. But her brother, who we wanted to adopt but couldn't, had his nose broke. It was healed when we met him, but still very crooked. The asshole that did it said that he went to close the front door and didn't realize that the dog was there, and shut his nose in the door - on accident, of course. But the vet said that there was no way that a door could have done that much damage, and that the break looked as though someone took a 2x4 to the dog's nose. Needless to say, the dog was taken away. I was 5 when I learned about this, and I can clearly recall that it was the first time in my life I had ever felt rage. I am not the most pacifistic person ever, but I rarely feel the uncontrollable urge to cause major bodily damage to anyone. At five years old I wanted to kill that man. I still do. There are some things that are unforgivable. That, to me, is one of them.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: 2008 November 16, 13:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was supposed to never log into this site anymore, and i have skipped over 100 pages in this thread.  But is it really necessary to have those pics up by cococut? I don't want to share my name, it's not blurred good enough. Btw, what TSR is doing is illegal, i have no idea when Ass Sasi did this,  but really, is her goal to scare people away from paypal, buying paystuff?

I am sure someone has written this before me, but the idea is brilliant. By sharing privat info, people will think again before using
paypal, it's not excagtly the smartest thing to do if the Ass Sasi want to sell her stuff, not to forget Thomass.  She accused me for sharing stuff i never bought, so she can do the same with other members. How nice, having Sasilias helping hand to get rid of paysites, btw. she uses the booty, as a backup. Haha. 

But if those pics are going to be up, i want my username and first name blurred more please, or removed. I am very vulnerable about my identity and paypal-info, and paranoid. I don't want any axemurders knocking on my door, i have reasons to believe having enemies here too.

Sincerely,
Amazone

« Last Edit: 2008 November 16, 13:30:04 by Amazone » Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1767 on: 2008 November 16, 15:19:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think those posts need to be up to if only to simply warn people who may not have seen them or know that they existed yet.  I think it's a reasonable request for your named to be completely blocked out though if it bothers you, and I am sure that coconut would do that for you.  Maybe she could make a notation of your request or something?

PS.  If it makes you feel any better I could never get a feel for what any of the blurred out names where.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: 2008 November 16, 15:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think those posts need to be up to if only to simply warn people who may not have seen them or know that they existed yet.  I think it's a reasonable request for your named to be completely blocked out though if it bothers you, and I am sure that coconut would do that for you.  Maybe she could make a notation of your request or something?

PS.  If it makes you feel any better I could never get a feel for what any of the blurred out names where.

yes, i agree Sherry. It is a good idea to have those pics up, i was schocked, even if i kinda knew they were sharing paypal-info. Yes,  we do need these evidences.  I have got enough troubble from Sisilia by the way, she has bothered me unnecessary. She is far worse than me with her paranoia. Let's just hope more and more people unsubscribe from TSR and habitat43. As far as i know, people have already started to do that.

I have talked with jojoba, so it's ok by now.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: 2008 November 16, 16:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your welcome Dusdee.  Kiss Wolf hybrids are some of the more interesting animals I have been around. I mean most animals have unique personalities, but every animal at Full Moon Farms has it's own. What works on one of the dogs won't work on any of the others. It's a really nice place as well, if anyone gets the chance stop by. Nancy is very friendly, and all the dogs are adorable.

It just boils my blood whenever someone abuses animals that can't, or won't fight back. It makes me want to slap them around a bit and see how they like it.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: