PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:13:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 33 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074721 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1545 on: 2008 October 27, 00:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got you both.  Sorry it has to be this way, I know it is a pain in the butt.  You can blame it all on you know who.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SBNao
ARR!

...may the cutest win.

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: 2008 October 27, 00:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, as Coconut's posts start to reveal more and more of the behind the scenes at TSR, I just get more and more embarrased that I frequeted there and that at one point I actually wanted to move up in ranks. It's disgusting and mind boggling the amount of self delusion they indulge in.

What they are doing is WRONG. They are acting in immature, greedy, selfish ways! It's such a travesty that they're treating subscribers in such a poor fashion and then getting pissy and flat out lying when people point out things like, 'You're violating the EULA' or 'You really shouldn't share personal information, that's kinda wrong.'  And then to hear the contemptousness with which they talk about others. Sheesh.

Yae and Sae; the original Olsen twins.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 2008 October 27, 01:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking at Paleo's IJ and I just noticed something that coconut stated in her reveal of the personal information thread.

Post 457: Atwa's former lapdog, De, who was dropped from FA after atwa accused her of being coconut, atwa turned on her because De was unhappy that atwa told everyone, including Tom, that she was leaking out FA info to her. Atwa didn't need De anymore, she already had her own access.

I am no one's current or former fucking lapdog. The shit you said about me in your earlier posts which was absolutely untrue I  said 'forget it,it's over'. But you have gone too far now. Yes Anita started her friendship with me because she thought I was coconut. This was back in April. Also you forgot something. My access to the FA forum was taken away first because Anita told Thomas that I was coconut. Then the FA position was taken away because Anita told him I was giving her information from the FA forum. She did not need me to get information. She had Spaik, Anoeska and Thomas himself for that. I did not and do not give a damn about losing anything pertaining to TSR. Honestly I thank Anita for her vile evilness. She expedited something I was trying to get anyway.

Coconut I am happy that you are exposing TSR for what it is.But please, there is enough bullshit for you to show without attaching me to it.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1548 on: 2008 October 27, 01:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, as Coconut's posts start to reveal more and more of the behind the scenes at TSR, I just get more and more embarrased that I frequeted there and that at one point I actually wanted to move up in ranks.

I just want it said that I personally don't blame anyone for frequenting TSR or spending time there in the past. As far as I'm concerned it's in the past. Al that self-loathing ex-TSR members seem to fall victim to every now and again makes me a little sad, because it's completely unnecessary. If things would have played out differently (if I had a bigger allowence when I started playing this game, for instance) I probably would have been there too. So yeah, no need for embarrasment or self-inflicted butthurt. I'd have fallen for it too. There's liars and frauds there, yes, but at least they're somewhat convincing.

There we go. You can all stop losing sleep over what The Devilfish has to say on the issue  Tongue

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 2008 October 27, 01:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't have to be "friends" on IJ either.  You can set your posts as public.  But if you have to ask to read my journal, a certain someone will have a much harder time getting it removed.
We could just avoid the crap out of Liveurinal entirely and get Coconut to figure out how post it as a non-Liveurinal format that I can install here. Then TSR won't be able to get it removed, because if they ask, we'll just make fun of them. ZOMG THE BUTTHURT!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1550 on: 2008 October 27, 02:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got the script thing from coconut, unfortunatly it came in one  .doc, so loading all the picture links is too big for my dreamweaver to put all on one page, I'm going to have to split it into pages, and do an index. Coconut said something about LJ cut needing to be removed, but it seems to work ok with it. I'm not getting any background, just the raw text and pics. I've done the first one so far and i'm working on the others now. shouldn't take long. If coconut mails me any more, i'll keep it up to date, if not, it's still a record if coconuts site goes down again.

http://www.sherriesim.com/coconut/

Pes, I'll pm you the script he/she sent

ETA Finished, I've added all that was sent.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 27, 04:31:28 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: 2008 October 27, 02:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We could just avoid the crap out of Liveurinal entirely and get Coconut to figure out how post it as a non-Liveurinal format that I can install here. Then TSR won't be able to get it removed, because if they ask, we'll just make fun of them. ZOMG THE BUTTHURT!

She claims she has all the entries in plain old HTML format and that anyone can request them to post anywhere, so there is nothing stopping this site from having a version too.

Someone mentioned that it is a good idea that they are somewhere besides PMBD, because PMBD has a reputation for wanting TSR gone so badly, that some folks will believe that if it comes from here, it must be biased.  I agree with that, and for that reason, I think Coconut should keep posting it to LJ, or get an IJ or whatever.  However, I don't think it would hurt at all to have another "back up" of it on this site, where no one can take it down.

EDIT: Needed to fix a bad quote job.  My mistake.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1552 on: 2008 October 27, 03:03:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this site should host it, as for people thinking it's biased if it came from here, well it could still be taken as biased from coconuts site anyway, because from I read, he/she dont come accross as a major TSR fan. Anyone can see the real source is definatly not biased, because the real source is TSR itself. (screen shots)  Cheesy

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1553 on: 2008 October 27, 03:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I already have it all hosted as well.  Along with other stuff-screenies from here that coconut posted a while back.  I don't have any problems with people hosting all my stuff someplace else as well. 

I think the more places it is posted, the better off we are.

hollekat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: 2008 October 27, 03:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I sent a friend request on IJ. Same username. I have plenty of issues but not nearly enough to qualify me as Atwat.  Wink
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: 2008 October 27, 03:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could a separate domain name be used to post coconut's story on the server?  That way, the connection between the two doesn't have to scream in the reader's face.  It wouldn't be immediately obvious that it was part of PMDB, which is enough for average sheeple, and any anti-free hardliners aren't going to put stock in it.

The important thing here is to maximize butthurt, and the more people who give coconut a read, the more TSR's butt, well, hurts.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1556 on: 2008 October 27, 04:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering would it be worth everyone here making a complaint to live journal about the censorship of free speech on coconuts blog, as coconut said today, these were screenshots of atwat causing harassment towards others, not direct harassment towards her.
As you may have noticed, Atwa predictably filed a report of harassment against her to Live journal, odd how genuine screenshots of her and her acquaintances harassing other people, defaming their names, illegally sharing their paypal info, orchestrating DDOS attacks on webservers, and gleefully jumping with joy everytime she chalked up another false report to someones hosting company in order to cause harm to their websites and forums, constitutes harassment towards her, 

I've not got a live journal account, but I'd be willing to open one and make a very strong complaint as a fellow user if it would help. By deleting coconuts blog they have helped atwat harass her/him

catbyte
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: 2008 October 27, 07:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an lj and I'd be willing complain if it helps.

Also friended you on ij Paleo, user name catbite.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: 2008 October 27, 08:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually think it should be here too.. it would rock to have it either right here, or under a subdomain like tsr.mustbedestroyed (Pescado, I know how you like your "must be destroyed" tag) because this IS a partisan discussion so they're either going to read this material or not and beleive it or not and there's no half way.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1559 on: 2008 October 27, 09:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut has posted a new update.  This time Thomas is shown to be less than truthful.  No wonder he and Anita get along so well. 

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: