PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:42:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074733 times)
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1440 on: 2008 October 24, 00:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should we chip in to get her a pet brick?
I think I've found my new sig...

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1441 on: 2008 October 24, 00:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see myself as more a sane Trelawny, or maybe a younger Mrs. Weasley, with hermione-y hair too.

I say this because I tend to mother everyone, even with no kids.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 2008 October 24, 02:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This has been said before, but considering how expensive the Sims 2 is including expansion packs and a computer fast enough to run it, let alone create stuff for it and how expensive Photoshop and it's ilk are. Don't' forget that 40$(?) for milkshape --if they use real photoshop, but I'm willing to bet that FAs are the real pirates... So if you went through all that legally you're out over 600$ and even over that if you bought or upgraded your computer. I'm not even including stuff packs in my estimates. If you used gimp you'd only be out 300-400$ but that's still a nice chunk of money.

Most free creators think: Well, it's just a hobby. Why should I expect everyone else to compensate me? And they usually find cheaper ways to do things like webhosting.

Pay creators think: ZOMG I payed a lot of moneys for this... And my creations are bootyful so the community at large should haz to pay for dem. I'm speshul damn it!  Then they expect people to compensate them illegally for a hobby, claiming it's for hosting. But everyone knows that there's always overflow.

Also, DOT is insane. Free creators attract people to your favorite website, dumbass. They are more loyal than you FAs because they're not doing it for money, they're doing it because they like the community. (Even if the community does suck.)  If there were ONLY pay artists, you wouldn't have anyone to lure suckers in. Why should SAs be forced to go pay, and then be considered lower creators if they don't?

</rant>
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2008 October 24, 02:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, the more I read coconut's posts, the more convinced I am than ever that TSR at the higher levels is no more than a money-spinning cult.

Who was it on here who compared TSR to the Nazis a few months back? I can see something in this to be honest:

• A hierarchy of three or four hardcore fools who feel the need to repeat the same mantra every time they open their mouths - some of the propaganda worthy of Josef Goebbels himself. Yes DOT, NeptuneFloozy, Evi and Atwa, I'm looking at all of you.
  • A fawning group of cult members who lap up everything they say (OpenHouseJack, CycloneSue, The Village Idiot - whatever her name is, and others)
  • A convenient scapegoat or four - don't forget, it is those bloodsucking freesite owners, PMDB, anti-Paysiters and the "enemy within", the SAs who are to blame for TSR's woes; who are ensuring that the FA's kids won't be dining on lobster tonight; who are stealing potential recruits away from TSR, "brainwashing" them and hosting them on other sites! Sound familiar?

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2008 October 24, 03:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been going on since humans built what we call "civilization". A leader willing to manipulate and exploit people who are not necessarily stupid, but who are desperate to find something outside themselves to hold onto, rather than face the silence within themselves. People at the top, but without real power, kept happy by the occasional bone. And the world outside, well, that's a scary, dangerous place. The cult leader says: Don't look out there, don't look inside yourself, just look at me.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1445 on: 2008 October 24, 05:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pay creators think: ZOMG I payed a lot of moneys for this... And my creations are bootyful so the community at large should haz to pay for dem.

Oh they're booty-ful alright.  Cheesy

Coconut reveals why Arenaria left

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1446 on: 2008 October 24, 09:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I have reported before at PMBD, she had attacked DOT in the forum over the texture challenge, after coming off the worse and unexpectedly having her account locked. she went into meltdown and launched a full scale 'attack' on TSR (trolling with goatse if you will)  using her proxy accounts spanning over a few days. On a few of these attacks she forgot to enable her proxy and/or it failed and she was easily identified, along with all her other secret accounts, by both her home and work IP. Tom also noticed the proxy IP's were the same ones he had himself provided her with via a paid for program.

Well, that's certainly a new angle for me. It sounds batshit insane. So why does it sound like the most realistic option to me?  Undecided

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1447 on: 2008 October 24, 09:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, I'm thinking whatever crazy cult love potion Thomass dropped in atwats drink, he saved some for Dot.  Shocked

Seriously though, I do think they're all now showing a side that very few people knew they had, for ages all we had to go off was an old screenshot of the Neptune/Thomass bait and lure post. Now we see it goes far beyond lure, bait and brainwash. As for atwat, no surprises there, unlike the rest of them, she's not as good at hiding her spiteful nature in or out of the sekrit board. I hope the SA's see the warning signs and see that they also could end up dribbling all over themselves and soiling their underwear like Dot, Evil, padre, and the rest of the social retards, if they allow themselves to be brainwashed all in the name of money. No amount of money is worth turning yourself into one of those weirdos.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 2008 October 24, 10:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! Oh dear, what the hell is in the water at T$R? And if they were really a cult, they should really follow the lead of those that commit group suicide/genocide and kill off T$R and get some help.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1449 on: 2008 October 24, 13:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pay creators think: ZOMG I payed a lot of moneys for this... And my creations are bootyful so the community at large should haz to pay for dem.

Oh they're booty-ful alright.  Cheesy

Coconut reveals why Arenaria left

Yet another one gone because of Atwa then... What a surprise... NOT!

Quote from: cocnut
Atwa getting hacked

NOT by Gayle,
NOT by me
NOT by De
NOT by Tom
NOT by TSR
NOT by anyone.
IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

As I have reported before at PMBD, she had attacked DOT in the forum over the texture challenge, after coming off the worse and unexpectedly having her account locked. she went into meltdown and launched a full scale 'attack' on TSR (trolling with goatse if you will)  using her proxy accounts spanning over a few days. On a few of these attacks she forgot to enable her proxy and/or it failed and she was easily identified, along with all her other secret accounts, by both her home and work IP. Tom also noticed the proxy IP's were the same ones he had himself provided her with via a paid for program.

Steve banned all her accounts. When confronted, her answer to this was that Gayle had hacked her computer and stole her home IP, along with the proxy program Tom had given her, she had also hacked her work computer and stole that IP too. Naturally everyone knows this  is an unbelievably whopping lie even by Atwas standards. The posts you have read on the busbra forum ( Google translated at PMBD ) is simply Atwa clutching at straws to find out if her lie is in anyway even possible, so she can convince Tom and Steve into buying into her story. Tom, however has decided to forget the whole thing and covertly rehire her as an admin anyway, But Atwa still has something to prove and will not rest until she has covered her lie and convinced Steve, because she sees it as her way back into FA and a more public management position. 

She has also changed the name of her 'hacker' in her story several times, to fit the person who she dislikes the most at any given time.

Wow I am good by Atwa's account then  Roll Eyes Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
aliensim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: 2008 October 24, 15:30:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On coconut journal DOT has a title 'pink poodle probation'.  At TSR doesnt that mean now that DOT is on probation?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: 2008 October 24, 15:31:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it surprising how much you can accomplish when you didn't actually do anything, Gayle?

What is this World Without Time thing? Some custom 'hood setup like Baskerville?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
boilinthebag
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: 2008 October 24, 15:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked I had no idea that all this was going on - I'm ashamed to say I have been lured by 'a paysite'(won't be happening again - live n learn..... live n learn), would never have given details if i'd known that detail sharing was even considered to be a threat for 'perceived, misbehaviour!  Am appalled!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1453 on: 2008 October 24, 15:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is this World Without Time thing? Some custom 'hood setup like Baskerville?

It'd be a theme.  On the rare occasions I've been to TSR, they have themes where they produce stuff - like the pirates theme.

Shocked I had no idea that all this was going on - I'm ashamed to say I have been lured by 'a paysite'(won't be happening again - live n learn..... live n learn), would never have given details if i'd known that detail sharing was even considered to be a threat for 'perceived, misbehaviour! 

Huzzah!  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1454 on: 2008 October 24, 16:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked I had no idea that all this was going on - I'm ashamed to say I have been lured by 'a paysite'(won't be happening again - live n learn..... live n learn), would never have given details if i'd known that detail sharing was even considered to be a threat for 'perceived, misbehaviour!  Am appalled!

Even huzzah-er!

Coconut's doing a good job over there, apparently  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: