PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 07:20:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074653 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1245 on: 2008 October 17, 20:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love this one:

Cheesy They really have no clue that TSR crap is STILL passed around via PM's and emails. And it still happens at almost every single forum I go to!  Grin
So it's not just PMBD or Sims Cave.  Wink

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: 2008 October 17, 22:03:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that Cala so kindly posted all of Tomato's journal, I was finally able to see the comment she made about me. Hell, no, I'm not mad. I just hope you know now that I may be a bit of a nut but I'm pretty harmless. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1247 on: 2008 October 17, 22:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(thanks for the zipped file, Lily)
Paleo, I think you dealt very well for someone who was dealing with a obviously non-balanced person as Atwa. I think she is scary.

Iīve been thinking here quiet in my corner if some legal action could be done against TSR. I suppose since is EA who have the game copyright, only them could move some legal action. I wonder if EA Europe have the same position as US EA. As far as I know EA Europe is very much independent than US EA. Brazilian games comes from EA Europe, not US EA and thatīs why our games have the same houses and configs than european games. They supported the users here in Brazil in several ways, supporting fans events, fight against piracy and paysites. I have no contact with EA Europe but I wonder if someone in Europe could try to contact them about TSR causing damage and sharing confidential information about their customers (because "all our games belongs to EA", "all TSR customers are first EA customers"). I donīt know how laws are in Sweden but one of EA Brasil concerns about paysites and custom content in general was the obligation to give technical support to custom content that brazilian laws enforce them. ops, Iīm not sure if this sentence is correct, what I mean is brazilian customers laws obligates EA to give support to custom content because is considered a derived product of the game itself. This was a big argument against paysites, as the copyrights infrigements. If someone pays for custom content, EA is obligated to give support (as example, fix borked meshes).
I think a contact with EA Europe asking about could be interesting.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 2008 October 17, 22:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They've only communicated with the US headquarters about it? I read a little of the correspondances between EA and Nouk and HP, but I didn't look to see who they was representing EA.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: 2008 October 17, 23:01:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that Cala so kindly posted all of Tomato's journal, I was finally able to see the comment she made about me. Hell, no, I'm not mad. I just hope you know now that I may be a bit of a nut but I'm pretty harmless. Cheesy

Well, I know that now.  Isn't it ironic that I thought you were the nut back then and Atwa not?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: 2008 October 17, 23:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I recall correctly, the correspondence was with JR himself.  I could be remembering wrong though.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: 2008 October 18, 20:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A small update on my IJ.  Sherrie_sim sent me the first couple of emails she ever got from Atwa (and gave me full permission to post them).  While not hugely damaging, (Unless I am missing some nuance that others might get) they do show who started the whole downrating issue between all of us as it is clear Atwa was in contact with all of us affected at TSR.  It looks like she was gathering people to her even then.  It was this core of people who had supported her in getting the non-FA AM position.  I now have suspicions on who was downrating, but I am not going to make those suspicions public-you can make your own decision.

It also shows that it was Atwa who stated how much the FA's make and not Sherrie as Atwa has claimed.  Basically, these emails just show who said what and how Sherrie has been lied about since the beginning.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 2008 October 18, 21:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas would send the numbers to anyone who was invited to become FA. So he'd tell anyone and their cat and then blame Sherrie? Or are these the numbers for individual FA's?

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1253 on: 2008 October 18, 21:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm - interesting read - so, it looks like before she visited Thomas and fell head over arse, she didn't think all that highly of him?  And its sad really that they managed to get their hooks into so many people earlier on.  At least a good number have slipped clear now.  Just...I don't know, it seems like the backstabbing and crazy spitefulness is rife over there - I guess its a case of like attracts like.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 2008 October 19, 13:32:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an eyeful, Paleo.  Stupid, petty, nasty people, who'd resort to those tactics to make themselves look better.  Roll Eyes  It's like high school, but with a paycheck attached.

Disgusting, that some of the FA's make a living off of EA's copyright and MTS's programs. Angry

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 2008 October 19, 16:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting, thanks for the updates!
I love this part from TomASS:

"Our only defense is to simply stay out of all discussions and ban those we find sharing our content - we will continue to do so until there are no filesharers left in our community"

He really is completely clueless, they'd have to ban MOAR than half their members! They're not even close to "catching" some of those who share & they never will be since those filesharers only share via PM's or emails and don't upload the files anywhere!  Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2008 October 20, 10:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello
i wanna ask you can you give me ulkrhsn set 27 and set 28 data from tsr one ?
thanks

-_-'
Erhama
ARR!

Cake

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2008 October 20, 10:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^Agreed.

I'm a 12 and I eat shit with a cherry on top.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: 2008 October 20, 11:15:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello
thanks

You might want to read the shopping request thread linked below.  That will let you know whom to contact.  And, please, people don't PM me.  I have nothing to do with the booty and I don't share TSR files.  I made a promise.

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1291.0.html

autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: 2008 October 20, 14:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello
thanks
Read the FAQ and LURK MOAR.
You might want to read the shopping request thread linked below. 
<snip>
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1291.0.html
That too.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: