PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 06:20:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 22 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1074629 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1125 on: 2008 October 15, 15:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It concerns me that only Cadiva's first post contains the year.  The following posts from today do not.  And all the previous ones contained the year.  Also curious as to what is in posts 6-14.

Looks like either they changed the way the dates are stamped or it has to do with when the screenshot were taken.  It doesn't look photoshopped to hide the year and the in quoted responses clearly show the flow of the conversation.

And posts 425-453 in the information sharing thread are missing as well which I found kinda odd.

If it contained nothing more than what was above, I don't care.  That crap was boring.  I was glad coconut skipped to the good part.

ETA:
What exactly does that mean by taking non-commercial out of the EULA? It still violates copyright law doesn't it?

IF the EULA had changed to taking non-commercial out of it, then that would mean that EA games officially was OK with paysites.  But they didn't change it, so it doesn't matter.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: 2008 October 15, 15:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It concerns me that only Cadiva's first post contains the year.  The following posts from today do not.  And all the previous ones contained the year.  Also curious as to what is in posts 6-14.

And posts 425-453 in the information sharing thread are missing as well which I found kinda odd.

I admit, I didn't like that either. Maybe it's just boring and stupid, but the entire thing has been boring and stupid; it could still be important to know. If nothing else, it has the appearance of shadiness.

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1127 on: 2008 October 15, 16:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. Boring and stupid? Fine. Let us skip past it. Leaving it out looks like there's something to hide whether there is or not.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'd rather be proven wrong.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1128 on: 2008 October 15, 16:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like either they changed the way the dates are stamped or it has to do with when the screenshot were taken.  It doesn't look photoshopped to hide the year and the in quoted responses clearly show the flow of the conversation.

I agree, I just wonder the reasoning.  Is it possible someone over there learns?   Shocked  And the missing posts could be boring, or omission of good stuff.  I have skimmed some that was boring, but at least all the info was out there.  Maybe I'm too pessimistic.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1129 on: 2008 October 15, 16:16:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, since coconut has given no indication that they are not sharing important stuff, I am not sure where this suspicion comes from. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: 2008 October 15, 16:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I admit, I didn't like that either. Maybe it's just boring and stupid, but the entire thing has been boring and stupid; it could still be important to know. If nothing else, it has the appearance of shadiness.

I understand that it might be boring, I can imagine it's getting rough writing all the little quips at the top of the post.  But, I don't think any of us care if Coconut stops that until she's inspired again, or never does it again.  The quips are fantastic, but the information is important.

That being said, I understand if she's hiding stuff because it's too personal in nature.  I don't mind all of this crap coming to light, but I would have a problem if one of the FA's was talking about something deeply personal happening to them.  Mostly because it would have nothing to do with the real issue (TSR sharing information and other paysites sharing information back) and therefore isn't important. 

All of the above is speculation.  In truth, I have no idea why Coconut isn't posting certain parts of the thread. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1131 on: 2008 October 15, 16:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, since coconut has given no indication that they are not sharing important stuff, I am not sure where this suspicion comes from. 

Sorry I didn't mean I was suspicious of coconut.  I just have a natural tendency to be suspect of alot of stuff and people, just a reflex I suppose of RL and its circumstances.  I personally don't know from experience at TSR as I've just posted small amounts there and am a nobody.  But from what the majority has said she/he seems to be telling the truth.  And my curiosity is extremely curious to the missing posts.  Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: 2008 October 15, 16:25:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For me it's not suspicion so much as it is wondering.

edit: Or what HugeLunatic said.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: 2008 October 15, 16:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm real curious about whether other FA's were involved in this thread.  So far it seems to be mainly the same people.  I hope no one is being protected from exposure. (I'm not hinting that that's the issue in the missing posts.  It's something I've wondered about from the beginning of all of this.)

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1134 on: 2008 October 15, 17:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd say that coconut is flagging at posting all the boring dross.  Nothing is being held back except boring stuff, and perhaps personal stuff (which most of us would express horror at being posted).  Goodness knows if I had to post that I'd be flagging too.  And it's kinda pointless - people have said here that they get bored reading it - imagine having to upload it and comment on it.

Good job coconut for failing to acquire serious brain injury by not posting it - I would have lost attention far before this.

It doesn't sound logical that coconut would give us great info, and cut out serious bits - they're giving us the relevant stuff - TSR seems no more on topic than we are, and there's a whole lot of (particularly from Izazu here) how does shit work? If coconut were being selective about who gets posted, they'd be outed already, because TSR would know who hadn't been posted and who might be a good enough friend to not post it on their behalf.

I also don't think it's stuff that could hurt TSR otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to post the shared information post at all.

Tomato - PM box is full.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2008 October 15, 17:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case no one has seen this yet, Coconut reacts to our concerns:

I will address 2 concerns that has been brought to my attention.

The first one is dates on posts taken in june 2008. The first post was taken at a separate time to the remaining ones. Not all posts are screen shot on the same day, there are reasons for this, I have spoken about these reasons before in private to a prominant member of PMBD. The remaining posts are for some reason missing the year. That is exactly how those posts looked on the day that they were screen shot, oddly enough they do now show the year on the forum, But I do not see any point in reshooting them to say the year as I think it's clear enough by their content that they could not have been taken in any other year.

Missing posts. Some of you are concerned that there are missing posts in the paypal sharing thread. TBH I got bored shitless with them, screenshooting, cropping, uploading and publishing 50 of the most tedious drivel I have ever read each day bored the crap out of me. I also thought it would have bored the crap out of you, which is why I skipped to the most relevant posts. But I do understand that I did in fact promise to post these and by not doing so, I went back on my word. I will publish the rest of them starting tomorrow.

For future reference, more of these threads do contain well over 300 posts and out of them a mere 2 or 3 posts may be relevant or amusing. I cannot in the future tie myself down to screenshooting, cropping, uploading the images and posting that amount of pictures. This would take up too much of my time, I will however post any that are relevant.

http://coconut-tsr.livejournal.com/

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2008 October 15, 17:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm real curious about whether other FA's were involved in this thread.  So far it seems to be mainly the same people.  I hope no one is being protected from exposure. (I'm not hinting that that's the issue in the missing posts.  It's something I've wondered about from the beginning of all of this.)

Since Coconut did not protect Aikea, I doubt she'll protect anyone else.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: 2008 October 15, 17:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tomato, can you add me to your IJ friends?  Same name as here.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
SamanthaS
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1138 on: 2008 October 15, 17:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the explanation coconut, that's good enough for me.

@BlackDwarf: True that.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1139 on: 2008 October 15, 17:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut, if you are reading this, do -not- feel obligated to post up the boring/irrelevant crap.  I personally am astonished with your patience just posting the stuff that -is- relevant, without adding in the drivel.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: