PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:52:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586756 times)
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1530 on: 2007 August 27, 07:51:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look what TSR pays for Pescado now  :shock:
Ummm

http://isc.ibibi.com/images/scaled/w-167h-250-560028.jpg

It is from the new set  :lol:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Shakeshaft/downloads/upcoming/sims2/SetID_560018/

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 2007 August 27, 08:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still not worth the time and effort, not by a long shot. Just think of all the entertainment value alone that we get from being here, then there's the knowing that what we are doing is right. Besides, I'd have to get near enough to his bunker to get him out and I'm not risking my ass for a farthing less of a tenth of what it's worth. To be honest, I don't think I could be paid enough to turn the old fart in, or try to capture him... Besides, once I got him he'd probably only insult my cooking until I could hand his ass over and that would get him in deep shit... I likes my Pescado where I can't see him, he's safer that way!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1532 on: 2007 August 27, 12:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But I love the picture!! We should be able to use this in some clever way!

Still watching you guys
Office Rules
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 2007 August 27, 14:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really want to thank you guys for educating me on the evil that is TSR.I subscribed to them for years (this was before I found this website and before I knew anything about the EULA and what it really says..yes,I was ignorant)
It's all about greed with TSR.......if a site like MTS2 can survive on donations I imagine TSR could too.......but from what I have read Thomas and his henchmen are just in it for the money and this makes me sick.I am so disgusted with myself for spending money to have been a part of his rampant greedfest.The site owners don't even play the game!
Unfortunately I think TSR will be the last site to go down......but hopefully more people will find out about the pirates and download their stuff here.I have let all my Sims playing friends know about PMBD and some of them have cancelled their subs with TSR.I know it isn't much but ifa few people tell a few more people then maybe we will succeed.
Thomas is a greedy assbag and TSR deserves everything we throw at it.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1534 on: 2007 August 27, 14:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"

Well, he is one in a million.

Too funny.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
frostyARRsnowman
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: 2007 August 27, 18:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: 2007 August 27, 18:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
*ahem*

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/meshes/objects/559714/

They couldn't be more obvious if they tried! Although I do love this comment on it by Kaddel:

On Aug 25, 2007 Kaddel wrote: why is it pay :cry:

Why indeed :x

What should you do, TSR? Watch as we piss our drunken selves all over your profits,and get more people away from you all to here.....

MUWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAH :twisted:

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: 2007 August 27, 22:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Office Rules"
I really want to thank you guys for educating me on the evil that is TSR.I subscribed to them for years (this was before I found this website and before I knew anything about the EULA and what it really says..yes,I was ignorant)
It's all about greed with TSR.......if a site like MTS2 can survive on donations I imagine TSR could too.......but from what I have read Thomas and his henchmen are just in it for the money and this makes me sick.I am so disgusted with myself for spending money to have been a part of his rampant greedfest.The site owners don't even play the game!
Unfortunately I think TSR will be the last site to go down......but hopefully more people will find out about the pirates and download their stuff here.I have let all my Sims playing friends know about PMBD and some of them have cancelled their subs with TSR.I know it isn't much but ifa few people tell a few more people then maybe we will succeed.
Thomas is a greedy assbag and TSR deserves everything we throw at it.

Yes it is a sickening feeling to know you needlessly spent money there, when you were basically scammed by them. Then they (TSR) have the gall to go around and call us thieves. They are the thieves and the conartists, and they have taken advange of young people under 18 to make their profit as well. I hope someone once that poster is in the booty does a pirate recolors with thomas on the recolor with a wanted poster for fraud or scam artist.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: 2007 August 28, 12:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New SA's today who are probably on their way to FA stardom. :roll:

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 2007 August 28, 15:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, my. I just noticed that Mira from Simbella is one of the new SAs. :?

Her things were the reason why I stayed at Simbella for so long.

Mira was always very nice to me, and she is one of the most reasonable Simbella mods. So, I'm sad that she may be turning into one of the FAs, but at the same time glad, since her stuff is really well done and now it will be available to many more people, via booty, of course. Wink

I'm betting Openassjack will be the next FA. Maybe he will finally be able to affor all the dirty jockstraps he needs. Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: 2007 August 28, 17:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see TSR is down for the time being...

I get tired of Simbella's protocol and stuff. Glad to see her stuff will be free for all VIA the booty. Smiley

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Steroide
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: 2007 August 28, 17:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Openassjack
Personality: Weird

Well, I'm not surprised the very least  :lol:
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: 2007 August 28, 23:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's hilarious, they think they're being clever and making us look bad, but the truth is that at the moment pirates are very glamorized in the media (POTC, anyone?). They are also drawing attention to us, and really, can we argue with free advertising? How appropriate it is as well, we get some shiny (and some rather shitty, but I don't want that) pirate swag for our games (which we will also put in the booty).

Is TSR secretly on our side? Thats the only way this whole thing makes any sense to me.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1543 on: 2007 August 29, 01:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could just be a smokescreen. They know we are being talked about more and more and the sheeple have probably been wondering what the pirate business is about. They have taken advantage of BV to pretend that the only pirates are the ones they make while at the same time having a few cheap digs at us (oh the pain) by sneaking in a few symbols that we will recognise. I would not be the least bit surprised if there was an official directive to attempt to upset us.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: 2007 August 29, 03:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:evil: Naw we will get even, and flood you tube with Sim Movies, telling how bad TSR is. Cool

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: