PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:43:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that  (Read 40862 times)
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
« Reply #165 on: 2007 May 14, 10:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kind of going back on topic here. So having nothing better to do (as usual, being someone who lounges around online all day and night) I wandered over to the Arselicker forum, where I do have an account. And oh. My. God. The so-called 'Hug Factory'?! Okay sure, some of the threads there are reasonable. But others are just... I mean are they serious? When you're having a very personal issue, and I'm talking 'a close relative died' kind of issue, do you go on a board where over 8000 people are registered to get sympathy?

Maybe I'm being insensitive. I don't know. But some things are just personal. Ever heard of a blog?

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
jicour
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 May 14, 13:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "callmeird"
Kind of going back on topic here. So having nothing better to do (as usual, being someone who lounges around online all day and night) I wandered over to the Arselicker forum, where I do have an account. And oh. My. God. The so-called 'Hug Factory'?! Okay sure, some of the threads there are reasonable. But others are just... I mean are they serious? When you're having a very personal issue, and I'm talking 'a close relative died' kind of issue, do you go on a board where over 8000 people are registered to get sympathy?

Maybe I'm being insensitive. I don't know. But some things are just personal. Ever heard of a blog?

That's what I was talking about. What the hell kind of stupid thing is that? Does one actually feel a need to talk to complete strangers when having a personal crisis? It's just pathetic. I never saw the point of that crap, I thought it was a Sim download forum.

esus loves Pirates

www.sloganizer.net
foxyloxy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 May 15, 21:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My. Gawd.

I haven't been to Simbella's since Sims 1 days, and I didn't do the forum thing then, just downloaded. I had no idea all this shite was going on. Jeezus.

I just tried to join, actually, since I'd never done so. The TOS seemed a bit bitchy. "We can delete your account without having to prove a reason as to why," or some such baloney. 'If we find you've downloaded 50 things and only have a post count of 5, we're deleting you...' blah blah blah. What ridiculousness.

Coincidentally, I got my registration all filled out, clicked submit, and it took me to the home page with a message saying 'We've halted all new accounts, please try back in a couple of days.'

Mkay.  :roll:
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: 2007 May 18, 00:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meatspin is mostly funny.  Tubgirl is clever social commentary.

...What was the topic of this thread again?

I've never been to Simbella's too lazy.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2007 May 19, 07:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a shmuck who doesn't want to get a real job!

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 May 19, 07:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want a job either!  Gimmeh your monies!  I've got imaginary chilluns to feed and a mmorpg habit that's not going out of style.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 May 19, 09:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never understood why they would want to make people post at simbella.
Are you that lonely? Maybe some people want to get back to playing and don't have time to stay online posting idle chit chat all freakin day. :? If I have something to say that's fine, but damn I shouldn't be forced to because I would like a couple objects. :roll:

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 May 19, 21:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cant seem to recall what SFV is but anyway, I registered on that forum, but thought it was boring and left.  Hell I have been banned on TSR before.  But only a week!  :lol:  Banning doesnt stop you from PM's though.

I told the TSR Staff they were acting illegally for asking for money for content on their site.   :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: