PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 04:25:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54044 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #165 on: 2008 April 12, 20:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, ok. I am absolute not familiar with the letters. English-speaking people make many shortenings. I have learnt a lot of shortenings for the states of US, but still i forget some. But thanks! Smiley

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2008 April 12, 21:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WA is definitely the abbreviation for Washington, but the posters who were talking were Australians referring to Australian regions. So you were fine, just out of context.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: 2008 April 12, 23:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the Moosewood!  Since I am a vegetarian I also enjoy the cookbooks of Deborah Madison too.  Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone is so good and informative it should be a staple in every home, whether you are vegetarian or not.  It's a few hour drive for us so obviously we don't get to hit it up often but whenever we go camping it's a must to stop there! 

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2008 April 12, 23:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I live in Washington (the US state, not DC) and we have fab veggie food here, amazone. A veg Indian restaurant we go to pretty often has the best dosa. We also have rafting and gorgeous scenery here, though on a smaller scale than Alaska. We have a rainforest too, naturally, since we are talking about WA here. Wink The sun is shining bright outside my window today though. I'm not a WA native, but I am from the northwest US and have lived in WA for about 8 years. I like it here as far as weather (hate the cold) and things to do, but we are considering trying somewhere new for the heck of it (just NOT the midwest-my bf is from there and I have visited; we both hate it intensely).

Miami
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2008 April 16, 11:02:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG,  ... 8 euros ??  Lips sealed I guess they really, really need it bad. 
Is it just me, or are paysites trying to milk the subscribers, lately?
Until sims3 is released, and they can't do paystuff any longer, I guess.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2008 April 17, 11:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm never giving TSR anything ever again. Let them rot.

On other news... I was doing my monthly big grocery shop, when I walked past Baker's Delight, here in good ol Sydney.
I looked down and SAW A RODINI!!!
It's like a big round bread covered with cheese garlic and herbs. I wanted to take a picture to show Calalily, but uh.. it would have been really embarrassing. The lady behind the counter had looked at me funny when I took out my phone to take a picture. Leaving me to absent-mindedly point at the bread and mumble something about not being THAT hungry, can I justify using my credit card for bread? So yeah they sell them here in Sydney too Tongue I just didn't know. I will go back soon and buy one, I just had bus money left to get home ... heh. Life is tough when you have no money left for rodini Sad

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: 2008 April 17, 14:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked down and SAW A RODINI!!!
It's like a big round bread covered with cheese garlic and herbs. I wanted to take a picture to show Calalily, but uh.. it would have been really embarrassing. The lady behind the counter had looked at me funny when I took out my phone to take a picture. Leaving me to absent-mindedly point at the bread and mumble something about not being THAT hungry, can I justify using my credit card for bread? So yeah they sell them here in Sydney too Tongue I just didn't know. I will go back soon and buy one, I just had bus money left to get home ... heh. Life is tough when you have no money left for rodini Sad

You will taste it, and then always keep some spare money for your rodini fix.  Cheesy And the bonus is I know I'm not crazy - someone else has spotted the elusive rodini!  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: 2008 April 17, 22:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmm, Bakers Delights has sinfully good things! I adore their Tiger Topped loaves, with all the extra-crunchy flaky bits on the top... It's a battle to get one aorund here, they always sell out so quickly  Grin

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2008 April 18, 01:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being a poor deprived American who does not have a Baker's Delight in her country, I'm forced to settle for a four cheese calzone; the four cheeses being provolone, ricotta, romano and mozzarella. I'm happy! I lurves mah cheez! Grin

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 April 18, 01:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if us Americans can make due with a garlic and cheese focaccia.  Can you guys tell us more about the bread portion of this delicious sounding delight?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: 2008 April 18, 06:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmmm, Bakers Delights has sinfully good things! I adore their Tiger Topped loaves, with all the extra-crunchy flaky bits on the top... It's a battle to get one aorund here, they always sell out so quickly  Grin

Oh yeah - they're great.   Cheesy Try to snag a rodini though - omg yum.

I wonder if us Americans can make due with a garlic and cheese focaccia.  Can you guys tell us more about the bread portion of this delicious sounding delight?

Bread portion is like no other bread portion I've tasted - it's denser than focaccia though.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2008 April 18, 10:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sobs* I miss cheese. Cheese makes everything better! Ok, except maybe icecream...  Tongue

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 April 18, 13:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I vaguely remember some nutcase chef on tv making cheese icecream. It was right up there with his "Bacon and Egg" icecream in the URGH! factor.

All this talk about Rodini is making me hungry. *grumble grumble*
vikitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 April 18, 18:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently there's something called garlic ice cream, and it's supposed to be good. O_O
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2008 April 18, 18:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently there's something called garlic ice cream, and it's supposed to be good. O_O
...good? Garlic ice cream?

Not possible.  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: