PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 03:58:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR doubles subs?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR doubles subs?  (Read 47688 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR doubles subs?
« Reply #150 on: 2008 April 01, 17:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Todays one (and no not an Aprils Fools heh, TSR are rather boring with lack of that)

One cannot afford to be jovial if losing customers is what happens. Look at all the people pissed off with MTS2 - to TSR, that's money walking out the door.

Or do they not spend the money on proper resources and security?

I asked Tom Ass about this myself - he had difficulty understanding the term "spend" on anyone other than himself.  We came to a stalemate at that point of the conversation. Tongue He said he'll worry about it if they hack his monies.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2008 April 01, 18:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's pissed off with MTS2?  Or have I misunderstood? Embarrassed

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2008 April 01, 18:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope - not misunderstood.  Every year there's at least 10 people saying how tiresome it is, and they just came here to get their downloads, and you should put it back up for them, cause they haven't got much time ...blah blah blah. They bitch and complain like they are owed something. I personally have enjoyed the last 2 April Fools Days - I forget what the theme of last year's was. 

Some people complain about the search engine messing up (for example when I typed my YAY for the idea and wrote sites [I think] it translated it to "great ideas") and there's some bitching about it at Insimenator.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2008 April 01, 18:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you serious? All because of some April Fools fun? I've come to the conclusion recently that some people are just not happy if they're not complaining, like they're not making a valuable contribution to the world if they're not creating change or something, but this.... If it really bugs you (not you obviously), get off you ass, go play outside for a while, and come back tomorrow.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2008 April 01, 18:31:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep - happened last year too.  Of course the real kicker is that MTS2 zooms around like it's got wings - cause no one stays around for the fun, and they all leave.  Cheesy

I personally love the silver monkey plates, which are just gorgeous.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 April 01, 20:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The April Fool's theme last year for MtS2 was llamas, unless my mind has decided to skip a year on me..

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2008 April 01, 22:20:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that was two years ago. IIRC, last  year was that set of hideous awfulness - creations that Buntah would be proud of. My favorite was an unliveable house that was so badly made it was brilliant.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: 2008 April 02, 03:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stupid thing about being pissed off about MTS2's is that the rest of the site is actually available--I just went and got the items I wanted the other day when downloads were down.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2008 April 02, 03:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope - not misunderstood.  Every year there's at least 10 people saying how tiresome it is, and they just came here to get their downloads, and you should put it back up for them, cause they haven't got much time ...blah blah blah. They bitch and complain like they are owed something. I personally have enjoyed the last 2 April Fools Days - I forget what the theme of last year's was. 

Some people complain about the search engine messing up (for example when I typed my YAY for the idea and wrote sites [I think] it translated it to "great ideas") and there's some bitching about it at Insimenator.

See that pisses me off, you're going to spend ten minutes downloading and you want to bitch about how their site is "weird" and "different" yadda yadda.  MTS2 was nothing.  I logged into the Kingdom of Loathing and it was the Kingdom of Salad.  Everything, items, monsters, and myself, were turned into salad.  Plus they would change random words to salad in the combat text.  But you know what?  It was funny.  Basically salad hilarious salad.  Cheesy

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Sinthe
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 April 02, 03:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's stuff like this that makes me think "I'm so glad I raided Cashcraft's booty the other night," especially when I see the TOU in the object's description.

ILU, Coconut!
dreadpie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2008 April 02, 04:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stupid thing about being pissed off about MTS2's is that ...

...it only exposes the whiner's overdeveloped sense of entitlement?
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2008 April 02, 04:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, I think April Fool's Day is dumb, but I can certainly go a day without checking MTS2. I should go more days without checking MTS2, actually, considering my bloated downloads folder.

Remember the "eating a baby" thing? Now that was a fun little tempest!

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2008 April 02, 11:16:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw people's horror at the monkey stuff.  Shoot.  I downloaded those monkey plates.  They are cute little default plates.   Smiley I laughed for awhile that my browser tab for MTS2 didn't say modthesims2, it said Doom Doom Doom.  lol

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 April 02, 18:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See that pisses me off, you're going to spend ten minutes downloading and you want to bitch about how their site is "weird" and "different" yadda yadda.  MTS2 was nothing.  I logged into the Kingdom of Loathing and it was the Kingdom of Salad.  Everything, items, monsters, and myself, were turned into salad.  Plus they would change random words to salad in the combat text.  But you know what?  It was funny.  Basically salad hilarious salad.  Cheesy
I beat that salad salad salad with my salad, but fumbled and dropped my salad on my croutons. That's a kick in the salad!

(Who are you on there, and are you in More Awesome Than Your Clan? I'm Zazazu and GrueLover)

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 April 02, 19:12:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am Redikolous, Tiggles, and tonyaj7.

Redikolous - Rotini's House of Pasta
Tiggles - Bad Zmobies
tonyaj7 - Sh1t Happens