PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:09:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PIMP MY SIMS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PIMP MY SIMS  (Read 81679 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #300 on: 2007 July 26, 12:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
OMG!

I am offended by this - to use the Lord's name in vain - terrible.

See? I help. You're on your way to ruling the world, Duckie.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #301 on: 2007 July 26, 13:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um...do you guys not realize he's slammed us too?

I love the look of the set, but I'm not thrilled by the idea that pirates don't listen to anyone but other pirates...we've been quite open to the general sims community. It's only when paysites get defended (or 12ness infects us) that we raise our scabbards instead of our rum.

Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #302 on: 2007 July 26, 14:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

I love the look of the set, but I'm not thrilled by the idea that pirates don't listen to anyone but other pirates...we've been quite open to the general sims community. It's only when paysites get defended (or 12ness infects us) that we raise our scabbards instead of our rum.

No - me too - just what's the point - wasting our breath telling him how nice we are.  He has slammed us too - but this is no surprise - since this thread started with him slamming us.

If he were to come back, claims of being angry and not meaning to will mean nothing - nor will other claims he made.

But I stand by being offended - if Duckie achieves world domination - I will be happy....I mean offended. Solander is a joke.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #303 on: 2007 July 26, 14:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "Hecubus"

No - me too - just what's the point - wasting our breath telling him how nice we are.  He has slammed us too - but this is no surprise - since this thread started with him slamming us.

If he were to come back, claims of being angry and not meaning to will mean nothing - nor will other claims he made.

But I stand by being offended - if Duckie achieves world domination - I will be happy....I mean offended. Solander is a joke.

Well, I will have to possibly take back my more kinder words to him, should have treated him to a trip to my FN corner (for those that don't know, just search my posts. LOL).

Cala, Duckie MUST NOT be allowed to achieve world domination, her ego is already larger than Thoma$, as it is.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #304 on: 2007 July 26, 18:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he was more making a joke toward Pescado because he's the admin of this site. Remember that it was a joke too people.

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #305 on: 2007 July 26, 18:43:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I don't think we should take it (Solander's set at insim) as a real jab. I think it's classy and funny, much like Solander himself. Pirates should have thicker skin.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #306 on: 2007 July 26, 18:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Personally, I don't think we should take it (Solander's set at insim) as a real jab. I think it's classy and funny, much like Solander himself. Pirates should have thicker skin.

I thought it was funny as hell! :lol:

Still watching you guys
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #307 on: 2007 July 26, 19:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I don't think we should take it (Solander's set at insim) as a real jab.

I don't think so either. And if it is, he's definitely taking a jab at pay creators too. I mean: "Start creating stuff of whatever quality", "Try to patronize as many people as possible", "Ignore anyone not being a pay creator". Doesn't exactly sound like a promotional text to me.

I think he's basically trying to raise the flag for free creators. Kudos and respect to Solander from me. (And some rum, it he wants it).  :lol:

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #308 on: 2007 July 26, 19:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Peachfish"
Personally, I don't think we should take it (Solander's set at insim) as a real jab.

I don't think so either. And if it is, he's definitely taking a jab at pay creators too. I mean: "Start creating stuff of whatever quality", "Try to patronize as many people as possible", "Ignore anyone not being a pay creator". Doesn't exactly sound like a promotional text to me.

I think he's basically trying to raise the flag for free creators. Kudos and respect to Solander from me. (And some rum, it he wants it).  :lol:

Read all three flipcharts and you will see, that you guys are slammed the same way the pay creators are Wink It's almost the same text. And no, i didn't mean anyone in person or something like this. But as someone mentioned before, check the first pages of the thread. In the first version of the text at my site, you felt offended by, I did state clearly, that i left the contact form and guestbook open, if someone wanted to talk with me. Well, noone of you did, but started to flame here Smiley I was really surprised, as it hadn't come to my mind for a second, that you guys could feel offended, and the fact, that i did change the text, shows, that i did not intend to do so. But regarding the first few pages of this thread: Some of it was fun to read, something somewhat less, but i think we should call it quits now.

I do not care about what you are doing and i do not care about pay sites. I run a free site, which is quite enough for me, and i won't bother neither pay nor pirate sites with any missionary statements Smiley

It was kind of a Solander joke, which as always offends almost everyone, but well, i do not care  :wink:

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
Godess_Satinka
Landlubber

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #309 on: 2007 July 26, 19:55:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Solander, You do realize that most of us did take the charts as a joke, right?
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #310 on: 2007 July 26, 20:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Godess_Satinka"
:lol: Solander, You do realize that most of us did take the charts as a joke, right?

Yep, i did Smiley But, to answer your edited second phrase in your posting, it's obviously a huge problem for me, that nobody does understand me in the first try Wink

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #311 on: 2007 July 26, 20:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Solander"

It was kind of a Solander joke, which as always offends almost everyone, but well, i do not care  :wink:

I think most of us knew it was a joke and found it quite funny. Face it. You're a funny guy.

Still watching you guys
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #312 on: 2007 July 26, 20:48:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly, it was just a joke. And when you think of Pescado the chart is pretty true and he knows it, and I know that he wouldn't be offended by this. Also think about all the insults and threats we've gotten from pay artists and did that offend us? And they were serious about those attacks, but we laughed at it. So why not do the same with these charts. No. Free creators who make a joke are not our enemy.

Oy, I can understand racial jokes being offensive but get a grip people. There was no reason to get our panties in a bunch over this. Especially that he isn't even a pay creator. Seriously. You guys are being too sensitive.

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #313 on: 2007 July 26, 21:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually thought it was funny as shit.  He was much more mocking of the paysite creators than us.   He could have really torn us up a lot harder if he would have wanted to.  He made it much better to be a free creator which is what we all want anyway.   I don't really think he thought it would bother anyone and he didn't have to explain himself either.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #314 on: 2007 July 26, 21:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Peachfish"

I concur! I just wanted to add that us pirates should be the last ones to be offended. I mean we pretty much poke fun at ourselves like this all the time. I thought it was funny too. Extremely funny because I'm doped up on perks at the moment but if I wasn't it would still be mildly funny.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: