PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 22:04:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154706 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #90 on: 2007 December 29, 18:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Nii, you take her monies, I take her pain pills. Deal? :lol:

Sure, I have enough loratabs and percosets right now to keep me in a daze forever and a day. I'm pretty sure my doctor, dentist, orthodontist, and their nurses are trying to kill me.

<.< I haven't looked at my post count in a long time. o.O It's not the number that counts but something about what's in the posts. Or something like that. Ehmm 5,000? :lol:

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #91 on: 2007 December 29, 18:30:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well there's mah blankie!
How is, blankie?Huh
*lubbs the blankie*

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #92 on: 2007 December 29, 18:38:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cazzy-Tchan"
I would love to include myself, but I'm not really one of you any more, am I? Dammit, I need to come here more often. Nii's got about 5,000 more posts than me in my disappearance!!

Heh heh - I finally made it to the top of the mountain.  I am now top poster.  Cheesy You're number four still.  I think you're one of us - just cause you don't post often doesn't mean anything.  Unless of course, you consider Pescado "not one of us" as he still has less posts than you.

You were here for the big soupy deletion, and many of our memorable moments - in fact, you were a memorable moment with your casual and causal taunting of Pescado.  Cheesy And you know the rum drill, and never need to be macroed. Fi on you for saying you're not one of us!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #93 on: 2007 December 29, 19:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Caazzzzzzzzyyyyyyy! Where in the ruddy hell have you been kiddo? Been wondering where you sailed off to, where's the rum you were supposed to bring back? Where's mah prezzie??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #94 on: 2007 December 29, 19:07:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh for the love of... Am I on a pirate ship, or is this the Sugar Love Boat bound to Candy Mountain, #=%=&&/(!

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #95 on: 2007 December 29, 19:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alice and the Pirates"
Oh for the love of... Am I on a pirate ship, or is this the Sugar Love Boat bound to Candy Mountain, fuck me dead!

Since this one didn't do so well without swears, I have kindly inserted them for you, you Southern Austrian Belle.

Pirate ship - but the nights are lonely and long, and there is no land for years - pirates snuggle in the wee hours.  Play your cards right, and you may get a peice of arse  :wink:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #96 on: 2007 December 29, 19:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alice and the Pirates"
Oh for the love of... Am I on a pirate ship, or is this the Sugar Love Boat bound to Candy Mountain, #=%=&&/(!

Both. We're friends FFS and we missed each other.  :lol: We're not mean all the time <.< Then we'd just be a bunch of little Pes' runnin' wild. That's not a nice thought.

Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #97 on: 2007 December 29, 19:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll give you something to wuv me, mark my words. But only if you bring me chocolate from Candy Mountain. Because Santa was a meany and didn't give me any, so now I am aaaaaall out of it.

Quote from: "calalily"
Since this one didn't do so well without swears, I have kindly inserted them for you, you Southern Austrian Belle.

Thank you very much. I will remember your kindness, after our empress finally rules the world again. Austria est imperare orbi universo. *bows deeply*

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #98 on: 2007 December 29, 19:33:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sneezes and goes back to fuckin sleep* I haz chocolate.......

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #99 on: 2007 December 29, 19:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, have I missed you all. I've been away too long to cope; that's what I love about reunions!

RYCUSHIE! Blankie iz heyr. Iz ok. Will be good nao. *snuggle*

Oh, alright, Niamhie. 300 posts. But that's still a lot! It'll take me ages to regain that. Wink But hey, I still beat Gramps--that counts for something, ne?

Lily, you BEAT me?! That is...but, Lily!!! That is a very good postcount though, I'm impressed.

Paaaaaadeeeeeeen!!!!!! *glomp* I have been...er, sailing. For a long time. *nodnod* Naw, I just needed a break...but it's amazing what being back for 30 mins can do to your head. Wink I'm immersed in the Peggyzonetwat thread already. ^^ The poor Carla thread has run away from me--it was on p105 or something like that the last time I read it...

Alice (purdy name, I've always thought Alice is a pretty name): LOL, it's definitely the Love Boat Pirate Ship to Candy Mountain. I haven't been here for three months, cut them a li'l smidge of slack. ^^ Wink

Quote from: "calalily"
In fact, you were a memorable moment with your casual and causal taunting of Pescado.

I'm quoting that because it is so awesome, and completely true. I will forever taunt him; Gramps knows he loves it (he just won't admit it).

TCHANATTACK.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #100 on: 2007 December 29, 22:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome back Tchan don't you dare go away for so long again! Unless you bring back lots and lots of rum and chocolate.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #101 on: 2007 December 29, 23:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snuggles under comfy blankie*
I missed you. You best behave now!
I haz scissorz....O.o
 :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #102 on: 2007 December 29, 23:50:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't cut meeeh! I don't deserve that torture! *sobs and hides hair from Cushie*

Okay Pooki, I will try and not be away for so long.

Try being the operative word.

*dishes out the warm (from being next to the laptop) white chocolate-coated raspberries she got for Xmas*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
kinky boots
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #103 on: 2007 December 30, 06:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so when is sfv coming back?
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #104 on: 2007 December 30, 07:24:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say with the major uhaul they are going through that a week is not asking much. So I am sure it will still be a few days. Good things come to those who wait..... Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: