PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 09:12:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  who's the best and the worst TSR creators?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: who's the best and the worst TSR creators?  (Read 26800 times)
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
who's the best and the worst TSR creators?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 August 03, 05:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Hmmm, I've thought about this some more and have concluded that the best creators at TSR are those that leave TSR. The worst creators  are the shameless twats who choose to stay at and continue to leech of the sims community. (and you atwa, whether you stay or leave,  will always suck. You're that sucky)

QFT

Also, this thread sucks. Alot.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 August 03, 06:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I like some of the shit at TSR, but for hair, hands down it is HP over at MTS 2 and our own Nouk. There are a few others, but NeptuneSuzy just pissed me off to the point that I deleted her hairs from my game a couple weeks ago. I can't stand being lied to by such a manipulative bitch. I don't like being manipulated at all. HP makes wonderful male hairs that I can stand to look at and they're very attractive! It helped when I was looking for a style worn by my best male buddy and she was the one who had it! Oooooh, I damn near squealed for joy when I found it, but that doesn't fit in with my image. Also, I have the best giggle when I read her TOS. It's not often that a creator will include something which will make you laugh out loud, but also give you the hint. TSR? Load of shit. MTS 2 and other free sites? Wonderful content, terrific and talented creators. Thanks muchly. You has my appreciation, one and all. Let me reiterate: fuck TSR!

And now I will pull my feet up to my chest because the damn cat just chased a mouse under my chair. Rotten little snert... I did squeal that time because last time she did it, the fucking mouse jumped up the leg of my sweat pants! Arrrrggghhhhh!!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 August 03, 07:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's the suckiest on TSR? I'd say Chaz with his plastic hair and models who look like someone just out of Pet Sematary.

Atwa? Totally can't be the worst creator simply because she ain't a creator at all. She's a destroyer.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 August 03, 08:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, the best is Aikea Guinea. If she got out of TSR, I would be a very happy camper

And Jirka, I'd say was greatly misguided...and I've always wondered what the feck he is doing there.

Er, the worst...Atwat!

eta: actually isnt Buntah a TSR FA? if so, without a doubt, its her Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 August 03, 19:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Hmmm, I've thought about this some more and have concluded that the best creators at TSR are those that leave TSR.
Precisely. Which begs the question, why are Windkeeper and CycloneSue still there? If those two started a site off somewhere else together, they would never hurt for true donations.

Windkeeper's Helios windows all work for me, but then I have all EPs. The first ones didn't go diagonally.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 August 03, 20:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karminger i have all EPs and paks, it did not help. Its awful. Its the one set of hers that does it and I stay current with CEP.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 August 03, 21:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Karminger i have all EPs and paks, it did not help. Its awful. Its the one set of hers that does it and I stay current with CEP.
Is it perhaps her first set? Because that's the one I had issues with, too. The later ones work.

The only reason I can think that the OP likes ChazDesigns is that they must have a low-end comp that is playing on low detail. I used to be a TSR sheeple and absolutely loved ChazDesigns stuff. Couldn't get enough. Then, after moving to a great desktop that can run superbly at max everything, I took one look at a sim with one of Chaz's hair and had to throw the whole lot out. Awful texture, awful shape, no animation. Ew.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 August 03, 21:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worst are Atwat and chaz. :evil:

Best are Aikea Guinea, Simaddict99 and the missing in action Windkeeper .
Kiriu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 August 03, 23:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea and Sunair have nice things.  I'm also partial to the Sims2Sister.

HATE Atwat, and ...  Well, everyone else.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 August 04, 21:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Off topic:
Tchan, when did you manage to change your username again?!!??

It's the one I use in the MTS2 chatroom, so I decided to put it as my U/N over here. At least I'm a bit more recognisable now...and it says Tchan!

ETA: Because I didn't actually answer the question, Thursday night is the answer. Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 August 04, 22:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad, there's a new worst, me!!

I just got offered 15.000 dollars and a beach house so buh-bye!

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 August 04, 22:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhh! Not our Nouk. Poor Nouk I guess she thought she deserved better than the ship cabin and $2 we gave her. :wink:

HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 August 05, 00:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no opinion one way or the other on those that create for TSR. I took a subscription when I first bought the Sims and went on a download spree for hair. It all looked ridiculous on the Sims like it was cut and pasted from a magazine. I download some furniture and my sims walked through it or sunk into it, so it looked like their legs were chopped off at the knee. Some clothing.....ok won't go there. That was my first custom content and I thought if that's as good as it gets I'll just play with Maxis stuff. So I deleted my download folder and all TSR zips. I paid for a six month subscription and dowloaded from over there for less than a week. Never have been back to download anything else, even though I am told once a member always a member. I have never regretted not going back to TSR. Who wants to dowload 50 gigs to get a meg of something that's actually usable/looks good in the game? I've heard some names like Windkeeper? But only for rugs/windows. Lot of people have done rugs, windows so unless they are gold plated, I think I'll just download the free ones. I've also heard of Neptune Suzy, but I don't have anything of her's in my game. And if I get desperate for something that's pay, I'll go to the smaller sites I know don't get a lot of money, not TSR.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
lazyviolet
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 August 05, 03:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's hard for me to make a list becuase i haven't downloaded anything from there in a long time, but from what i can remember aikea guinea and xandher were great. the problem with chaz's stuff is that it looks great in the pics and shitty in the game.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 August 15, 05:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is time... may the farce be with you...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: