PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 18:21:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Serasim's newest atrocity.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Serasim's newest atrocity.  (Read 14732 times)
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
Serasim's newest atrocity.
« Reply #15 on: 2007 February 21, 15:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
I'm more surprised there exist people who want to have Sera's sims in their games. They're definitely the creepiest  and ugliest from all Sims I've seen so far.

You are so right. Every time I went to her site to grab her clothes, I have to endure a headache loooooking at those sims and their twisted stomachs.  

And $5?! Is she nuts? I seriously wonder if anyone would pay up....
and speaking of her skintones, they suck!

o Away.
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 February 21, 16:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not five dollars. I think it's five Euros....unless I'm mistaken. If it is five Euros, that would make it $6.50 for US dollars...unless the converter I found was wrong.
.darkshines
« Reply #17 on: 2007 February 21, 16:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's five euros. sera is german, isn't she?
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 February 21, 21:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread just brought me to her site...as a result I'm 100% sure that her Robbie Williams is going to haunt my sleep tonight  :shock: One might say she has a rather peculiar skill at making freaky scary versions of the original celebs...

I hate paysite owners and their greedy asses, but the way people seem to be willing to go on buying the crappy sims stuff from the crappy sims creators just keeps leaving me completely astonished.

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 February 21, 23:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"
We should spam her with requests for really ugly people - that way she's putting her talents to good use ... I think she'd make an excellent Pete Burns sim.

Poor Pete Burns. He used to be quite attractive, if a bit effeminate, in the 80s. You know, when Dead or Alive was actually popular.... sort of. I thought he was hot anyway.

Now...ugh. Like a drag queen with a drunk plastic surgeon.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 February 22, 00:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only celebrity sim I've ever downloaded was peta wilson from mts.
Never used her though because I don't like playing other people sims.
I should have made her a townie.
I don't really want celebrities in my game since they are so over exposed in reality.

I wonder if Vita charges separately for each Olsen twin and has anyone ever been stupid enough to pay for each?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 February 22, 02:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sera is soooo simming me!

I'm kinda curious if she actually would... anyone got 5$?
mickey
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 February 22, 03:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG 5,-€  per a fricking Sim?!? Is she joking me?!?

Visit [ inlimite.com ] for awsome downloads & graphics & more. ;]
KikiGo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 February 22, 04:40:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where all the sims that you are talking about i wanted to see them for myself  to laugh my ass off, but dont see them under the celebrity or model list...Am i just being blind?

ause you talk like a F*g and your shits all retarded!!!
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 February 22, 05:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pineapplebrain"
Not five dollars. I think it's five Euros....unless I'm mistaken. If it is five Euros, that would make it $6.50 for US dollars...unless the converter I found was wrong.

5 EUROS!!! Is she trying to live her ass off making ugly sims?
Now I am dying of curiousity to know if anyone will actually take up her offer.

Speaking of her ugly sims, did she really make the features with the ingame engine or is it just a mask? Chaz made his ugly sims with a face mask...the last time i checked (and puked).

o Away.
.darkshines
« Reply #25 on: 2007 February 24, 14:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well. I sent Sera a mail telling her that i think 5 € are way too much and that it is illegal to charge for cc anyway.
Surprisingly she responded. Told me that actually at first she wanted to take 2 € but that people she asked for their opinion on the new system convinced her to take 5 €. And that she needed this system to pay for her server costs blahblah but would give up the donation sets now.
I was so stupid to believe that maybe she was a reasonable person... so I sent her another mail trying to explain to her that there are ways how she could keep her site 100% free without having to pay too much for severcosts on her own.... plus i think i told her like at least 10 times that and also why selling any sims2 stuff was illegal...
She answered... that her site was 100% free now, because she removed the donation sets, yet that she will keep the request system [< --oh wait. am i the only one to think that her site isn't 100% free due to that request system???] ... because she has to pay for 60€ of servercosts per month ....

*sigh*  :?
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 February 24, 19:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She will never go completely free. I knew form the beginning that she wanted money. And once her request system fails she will return back to a donation set up.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 February 24, 20:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is DISGUSTING!
5$+ for a sim? On their OWN? That's robbery. I hope no-one falls for it. What a shitty scam. *heaves a great sigh*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Davida
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 February 24, 23:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

flyingpigenon, I have been laughing the whole evening. Poor little monkey. :lol:
feelingevil
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 February 25, 18:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah... have you noticed how none of her celebs or models have in-game shots? *shudders* I bet they are freakin' scary in game, with their crazy photoshop-mask faces... And all of the pics she does have hare photoshopped, so you can't tell what the sime really would look like. What a scam. Unfortunately, I feel there are going to be some who fall for it but I hope I'm wrong.  :?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: