PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:44:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745507 times)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #105 on: 2007 May 16, 22:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "obscurity"
I love those Cheesy Especially as I'm stuck on just the base game at the moment myself. I can't seem to download them though... I get a page full of weird characters  :?

I downloaded them fine just now. Try again? If not, send me a PM and I can e-mail ya.

I like those very much too! Can't say if I love them before I see the layout of their insides, though  :wink: But they are very unique looking.

I just wish I had more time to play these days... Remind me again why I don't just get a job down at some local factory instead of doing this silly study thing?

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2007 May 16, 22:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, works for me.  :? Did you try "Save Target As.." ?

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2007 May 16, 22:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "obscurity"
I love those Cheesy Especially as I'm stuck on just the base game at the moment myself. I can't seem to download them though... I get a page full of weird characters  :?

Right click and save as?

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 May 16, 22:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't... I use firefox. Had to use IE to download them and it works ok.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2007 May 16, 22:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
I like those very much too! Can't say if I love them before I see the layout of their insides, though  :wink: But they are very unique looking.

Please give feedback when you've looked at them!  Cheesy  I'm not really a builder and I've only shared two houses ever, and those were huge mansions  :roll: , so it would be nice to hear what others think...
Remind me again why I don't just get a job down at some local factory instead of doing this silly study thing?

...because it would suck to be stuck and grow old at that factory with no money or hope for a better future...?  :lol: Been there.... Still there!  :cry:

rickets
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 May 17, 00:23:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

redisenchanted - thanks for the tip.  I uploaded them and hope no one asks me to convert them to another format.
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 May 17, 08:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Captain Berg's houses are really nice! But do you need some expansion packs? I suppose so, because the lot is so tiny. Or did you download the lot from somewhere? If so, could you please tell me where? Smiley It would be nice to make some tiny houses.

Town House is my favourite.  Smiley Nice townish look.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007 May 17, 09:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pennynine, methinks Cpt Berg mentions you don't need expansion packs, tiny lots are prolly built on MaryLou's minis - you gotta download them if you want to build small houses yourself.

That said, I downloaded all them houses, thank you very much. I absolutely hate building them bastards (only furnishing gets more hate from me in this game) and hunt small no CC, preferably furnished houses everywhere.

Fortunately, Clean Installer allows you to install lots only, leaving all the garbage behind. And I honestly see no point of uploading families along.

Obscurity, in 'fox there is 'save link as...' command. Worked fine for me.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: 2007 May 17, 10:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pennynne"
Captain Berg's houses are really nice! But do you need some expansion packs? I suppose so, because the lot is so tiny. Or did you download the lot from somewhere? If so, could you please tell me where? Smiley It would be nice to make some tiny houses.

Dorquemada is correct about the packaged lots, and the lot sizes! No EP's needed since they were built and packed with base game only, and yesterday I installed them with Numenor's base game starter-game-thingie too see that they could be placed from the lot bin and entered fine.

They aren't furnished, though  :wink: I myself hate to get furnished houses since I prefer to furnish them after my taste (or my sims' taste) and always sell all the furniture anyway.

obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 May 17, 13:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Checked out your houses in game last night, Captain Berg. They're great, very nicely done Cheesy Have you got anymore on those kinda sized lots? Smiley
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2007 May 17, 13:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glad you like them, Obscurity.

I'm afraid I don't have any more no-EP lots though. Or any lots at all actually, since I don't build very much. But grab MaryLou's empty mini-lots on MTS2, they're really fun to play around with!  Smiley

pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 May 17, 14:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since someone asked for more houses, or said she/he wouldn't mind having more, I made a starter house. It costs just 18,770 § and it's surprisingly spacious - I just played with a family of 5 persons (parents and 3 kids, who all had their own rooms). The house is tested in game and I'd say that I made the family just for taking pics but I ended up playing with house for hours. It's really nice to play since it's so small and there is still room enough.

Download it from this link here.

So, the pics are here.

Front view.

Closer view from outside.

Ground floor.

The cellar with three bedrooms and spacious enough bathroom (I succeeded in putting there shower, bath, toilet and sink, even though it is very narrow).

If you wanna see it decorated (if you can see it's size better so or for some other reason, you can check these extra pics out.

First pic
Second pic

I have to say that I'm very happy with this house and I hope you like it too.

It comes unfurnished and you don't need Expansion Packs. Smiley

Captain Berg: Thank you SO much for the tiny lots link! It's gonna be really useful to me. Thanks! Smiley
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 May 17, 15:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh i really like that house!  Unfortunately though I have an aversion to basements.  I hate playing them, but your house looks really nice! Smiley

BTW this is a bit OT but she is a creator and has a link to here, does anyone know how to get in contact with Hannah(?) from Emosims.org?  She doesn't have a contact button or guestbook and some of her files aren't available for download....and I love her peacock skin and me wants :cry:

Ok anyway...I'm loving this thread! Cheesy  Maybe one day I'll get off my ass and try to create something >.<

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 May 17, 15:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
Oh i really like that house!  Unfortunately though I have an aversion to basements.  I hate playing them, but your house looks really nice! Smiley

BTW this is a bit OT but she is a creator and has a link to here, does anyone know how to get in contact with Hannah(?) from Emosims.org?  She doesn't have a contact button or guestbook and some of her files aren't available for download....and I love her peacock skin and me wants :cry:

Ok anyway...I'm loving this thread! Cheesy  Maybe one day I'll get off my ass and try to create something >.<

Thanks for the compliments. Smiley I know that some people don't like basements, but I myself prefer them instead of second floors - I find basements easier to play.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2007 May 17, 17:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Please give feedback when you've looked at them!  Cheesy  I'm not really a builder and I've only shared two houses ever, and those were huge mansions  :roll: , so it would be nice to hear what others think...

I will. May be in a PM, though, as I don't have time to play until perhaps sometime next week Sad Going away for the weekend and without Tiny my Sims isn't going with me.  :cry:

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Remind me again why I don't just get a job down at some local factory instead of doing this silly study thing?

...because it would suck to be stuck and grow old at that factory with no money or hope for a better future...?  :lol: Been there.... Still there!  :cry:

Right. That might be it. Although, I'll probably end up teaching and we all know what a killing teachers make.  :roll:  But at least it's more stimulating than working at a factory, which I did do a couple of summers and was bored out of my mind.

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"

I have the same aversion, but this house DOES look very nice and I'll try and download it. As mentioned above, I won't be able to give feedback for a while, though.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: