PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 27, 15:30:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 760040 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #585 on: 2007 August 15, 06:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like your eyeshadow Renegade Sims.

My husband wonders why you have a gay superhero who could conceivably be called "Pussy Man"  :lol: He also suggests "The Rigid Avenger" as a possible name.

They're cute, and they will no doubt make one hell of a neighbourhood - and some good stories.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2007 August 15, 06:37:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the guy with the leotard with the red stripes at the top (I dunno, uh, "Holiday T-Shirt Boy", and yes, "creative" naming skills like that are why I do not work in comics). Everyone else is having such a good time, and he really looks like he'd be a bit of killjoy.

I mean maybe he's got a big smile on his face from the front, but from the back he looks like he just saw the guy he's secretly in love with making out with someone who stuck a "kick me" sign to his back the day before. There's something very tragic there, and before you say it, I am thinking about this way too hard. I like the group though, looks like it would be a swell party (I'm such a nerd).
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: 2007 August 15, 09:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, calalily, I'm glad you like them! Smiley

As for the gay superheros, I am thinking the batman wanna-be should be called "Fapman", because to me that is pure lulz.

Now for the man wearing leather pants, silver panties, and a black thingie with studs around his neck, he shall be named "Sadisdick Man" (get it?) lol

I am too tired to think of any more names at this moment.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2007 August 15, 09:33:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Calalily Renegade Sims, that eyeshadow is GORGEOUS!

Captain Berg.. did Aleesha really say that about here?  :lol: It's like having your own, living example of Cher from Clueless in the Sims community..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: 2007 August 15, 11:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my, Snarkyshark! Your superheroes do look like a fun group! Such cool work you did (my sister went to Amsterdam a few months ago and sent me two gay-themed postcards. One of them was taken during a Gay Pride Festival, and it looked pretty much like your pictures)

Quote from: "Angha Tyl"

Captain Berg.. did Aleesha really say that about here?  :lol: It's like having your own, living example of Cher from Clueless in the Sims community..

Yes, she was at S2C bitching about how you couldn't bitch there, so someone suggested she tried it here, if she wanted an outspoken forum, and that was the response  :lol: (I'm a nice person and all that so I actually asked her if it was OK to use it as my sig, and she said it was fine, since "no one liked her at PMBD anyway"  Tongue )

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2007 August 15, 23:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky, I like the one in teal(in the top two pics) whose all assed out. You should call him "Backdraft"

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2007 August 15, 23:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
Snarky, I like the one in teal(in the top two pics) whose all assed out. You should call him "Backdraft"

But....but....that's Snuggler! (I think I like Backdraft better, though)

Mando, mando, mando. Holiday T-Shirt Man !?! (That's BIG Boy!)

And Calalily, Pynk Panther is NOT "Pussy" Man! Your husband can be such a BITCH! :wink:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: 2007 August 16, 00:00:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should definitely call him Pussy Man. You do not realize how much that made me giggle. It burns when the Dew comes out of your nose.  :lol:

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2007 August 16, 01:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"

Mando, mando, mando. Holiday T-Shirt Man !?! (That's BIG Boy!)

Ah, so that's his name, much better than my random nameage. I am incredibly bad at thinking of actually clever, descriptive names for characters (I'll think for an hour and everyone still ends up named Stu or Ed, even the girls). In my defense, The stripies made me think of a handmade knitted sweater for some inexplicable reason.

Plus, with a name like Big Boy I'm guessing that my back story doesn't fit either. :lol:
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #594 on: 2007 August 16, 06:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did no one like "Fapman" or "Sadisdick Man"? Sad  I thought they were pretty clever in my lack-of-sleep state.

Thank you Angha Tyl Smiley I'm glad you also like the eyeshaodws!

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: 2007 August 16, 12:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa, no one posted after me?  Come on, people! Stop slacking off!

Anyway, I bring you love.  And a newly fixed mesh: gapless, re-animated, retextured, and with 11 recolours - all ages.  All for you.  Enjoy! Smiley

P.S. I hope my blondes are better this time!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: 2007 August 16, 15:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice blondes - really nice.  And I liked Sadisdick Man, but as previously it was taking 10 minutes to load a page, my normal snappy responses were cut down to when I remembered what I was actually going to reply when the page loaded.  For some reason, someone cleared the tubes, and now is fairly good, so I'm going to post like mad.  Cheesy

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
And Calalily, Pynk Panther is NOT "Pussy" Man! Your husband can be such a BITCH! :wink:

He can be such a bitch - remember I got called Pescadette :lol: Perhaps, instead, he protects pussies by throwing himself in front of them and taking one for the team :obscene-raising-eyebrow-smilie-that-they-have-on-s2c-and-not-here:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: 2007 August 16, 15:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love your hair retextures, Renegade! Thanks very much for them. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2007 August 16, 20:25:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice work on Peggy's mess, Renegade.  I love them!  Thanks for sharing them.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #599 on: 2007 August 16, 23:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:oops: Thanks guys!! I'm glad you like it Smiley  It should be totally fixed, but if there are any problems, please let me know!

lol calalily ...I can't even think of how to respond to your post about your husband "taking one for the team" lmao Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: