PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:29:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Retail Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Retail Sims  (Read 101694 times)
twojeffs
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 04, 22:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, that is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time. Waaa, I'm going to take my toys and go home! Then I'm going to keep making new toys and posting pictures of them, but you can't have them anymore!

Jebus H. Fucking Christ, grow up people.
JustMe
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 04, 22:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I don't really care much about this site, I've never downloaded anything from that site, because it just looks like a bunch of crap to me (I did however download the donation packs here, maybe they have a better quality), so I don't really care wether she decided to shut down or not. On the other side, if all paysites or sites that take donations decide to do this, I would really freak out  :roll:  I love 4ESF and Mangosims and several other sites, and my game would be total crap if it weren't for their downloads.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 04, 22:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think her little rant is funny, maybe she just wants E-mails from people begging her not to take down her stuff. I also didn't find her creations anything special. I haven't downloaded anything from that site, I won't miss it.

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 04, 22:23:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well she isn't exactly pulling a sera nor a chica, but this is funny

"o poor me, i couldn't get money to buy a juicy purse because people shared something i didn't realy own , Sad "

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
DelMita
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 04, 22:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think someone should put all of this drama into a lyrical format (no pun intended) and take it to Nashville.  The CMT awards have nothing on the Sims Community in the way of drama.
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #50 on: 2006 November 04, 22:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Quote from: "shishmish"
I'm sure you all know the wonders of people pretending to be something they are on the internet (i.e the whole Donna from Eyecandy thing)

I did not hear of this. What happened?

Pretty much what everyone else said is true - a teenage boy pretended to be a girl who created sims 2 content, and then one day pretend to be said girl's brother and posted that she had died from cancer. He was then found out, don't know how though.
vodianova
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 04, 22:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All creators should just make everything on their sites free. And if there site is worth a shit then they will get their donation money that they need for bandwith. Am I right? If the site sucks, and nobody goes to it then who gives a shit if it shuts down because lack of donation. Her reasons for not continuing to create are lame, if she loved the game and creating things for it so much then she would continue to do so under any circumstances. Greedy, pathetic, idiots  :roll:
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 04, 22:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! Pescado STOLE all those files?? HE hacked into her site and STOLE them??

AH, wait, no he didn't. Gosh! tsk, she's so silly....

We are SHARING and she obviously hates sharing, a selfish, spoilt child for sure.

Also, I wanna know which is it: was she trying to generate income so she wouldn't have to go find a job (suppliment income) or not?? I'm so confused...

I feel SOOOO guilty now...onest...Just like in the movie theaters when they tell me not to copy the movie cuz it's piracy. makes me want to run right home and burn a dvd.....and I like to say so outloud to the rest of the people there. Everyone laughs.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 04, 23:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Underneath the petulant 'I'm going away cos some people don't play nice!!!' message':

Merry Fucking Christmas everyone!

The following screenshots were taken in the Work-In-Progress stage.  Please visit each set's page for the final result screenshots.  And no, you can't download the files.

1. Blah and boohoo...

2. I notice she's still keeping all her 'donate' paraphinalia up there...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 04, 23:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ass kissing has already started

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=15324

I'm sure that outpouring of affection will convince her to stay!

My favorite part was this

EA should at least make an official statement comdemning these kind of people who have their heads stuck somewhere in their butts where the sun doesn't shine.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 04, 23:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oo now why would she take it down, i am sure she thinks peopel will donate enough to keep her on the net.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #56 on: 2006 November 04, 23:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm can't belive that most of these dumbsh*ts (for lack of better words) don't realize that more than half of the people who play sims are under 18 which means that....... THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY! lol, its really funny the way s2c is trying to cover it up..... lol

Is a female
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #57 on: 2006 November 04, 23:29:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the whole thing was just a play for attention and to post it on S2c was probably to try to milk people for money.

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #58 on: 2006 November 04, 23:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, that is it, I am so mad. I am not gonna play my game again now that this one site is closing. I dont care if there is a million others out there, I am just gonna die without this site. Those evil, evil, people. Dont they understand what this no name, no face person means to me? Why cant we all just get along? I am just gonna go slice my wrist now. Have a merry FUCKING Thanksgiving everyone.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #59 on: 2006 November 04, 23:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What strikes me as one of the silliest things about this is, she's taking it all so to heart, playing every bit of drama she can possibly squeeze from this....but almost NONE of her stuff is pay, only TWO things of hers are available here, it's not even like, (with his wicked thieving ways) Pescado has taken every solitary item from her site, said he made it, and charged people for it. I would, perhaps, understand a similar reaction if like, they were a paysite which had been pillaged to the gills, but no.

It's all for the drama, and the attention, and one would assume SPIES AND TRAITORS are feeding her tidbits of stuff from here, to give her more chance to take everything personally...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: