PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 21:42:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...  (Read 53784 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
« Reply #180 on: 2007 August 08, 05:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can take it Mikey, we like having a good time too.  The main issue I have with you at all is your bead on Delphy.  MTS2 as a site made the decisions that they did, not just Delphy.  You will find that not just here, but in the community there are many who are tired of the "let's bash Delphy" stuff.  So, I am usually a smart ass and can spar and most of the time I am nice.  This is the only warning I will give you, ok, we won't tolerate free site bashing here.  Period.  Some have tried, but then it gets really ugly.  I personally will not tolerate Delphy, HP or MTS2, not out of any allegiance to anyone, but out of respect for what they have contributed to the community since the Sims 1.  There is more information and more tools available there than any other site on the net.  So, that is my line, ok?  Not being rude, just letting you know that I won't sit back for a smearfest.

However, you are fair game....WAHAHAHAHA! (That's my evil laugh)

BTW- He took off the !!! - thanks for that

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2007 August 08, 05:40:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I can respect that, the simple fact that this is a conflict, requires that I be allowed to voice my opinion as I see it in my mind.  If you look at my posts unbiased(which may or may not be possible, I dunno), I am positive you will see that I only got personal when I felt the attack on me was personal.  Now, I can see how it might not be apparent to you, as it would not be apparent to me if the role was reversed.  After all, both 'sides' (I hate that term) are enraptured in their own bias on the issue.  And unfortunately, when passions flame, no one wants to even see it from the other side, right.

In regards to personal, and I'm not complaining as it does make me laugh...You can see here that I am being serious, yet there are a few that are making attempts at personal affront to me...LOL

It always makes me laugh when the person telling me to "grow up" is calling me a 'doody head'...LOL...Pot, Kettle.  Kettle, Pot!

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 August 08, 05:48:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where's Hecubus and her axe when you need them?  :cry:

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2007 August 08, 05:49:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"
And you with the seemingly superhero name?  That screams 'adult' does it.  LOL.

What superhero name? My username is from a line in a book.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 August 08, 05:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear what you are saying.  I actually can be very objective.  You can voice your opinion, no problem.  But, this isn't Delphy's site, it's Pes'.  Bash at Pescado.  He loves it.  

I have joked back with you and haven't taken anything to "heart".  I'm grown, no worries.  When you piss me off, there will be no doubt.  As it stands, I think you're stalking me.... :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 August 08, 06:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
I hear what you are saying.  I actually can be very objective.  You can voice your opinion, no problem.  But, this isn't Delphy's site, it's Pes'.  Bash at Pescado.  He loves it.  

I have joked back with you and haven't taken anything to "heart".  I'm grown, no worries.  When you piss me off, there will be no doubt.  As it stands, I think you're stalking me.... :lol:

Might be that I would if my wife wouldn't kill me, armywife.  LOL.

ES, apparently I haven't read your book, bcuz first impression of your name brings to mind comic book superheroes from my childhood...LOL

See how impressions can be wrong?

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 August 08, 06:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Quote from: "MIKEY"
Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Mikey, you remind me of a screaming 6-year-old. Remember that Pull-Ups slogan, "I'm a big kid now?" Well, pull them on up and by golly, you CAN be a big kid! You only need to believe.

Seriously, I'm only trying to relate to a bunch of kids playing 'pirate'.  You can't expect me to believe adults are playing pretend do you?

Mikey, just as you say you blow off steam/goof off.......this is what we do.......I'm 34, married, own a pc repair biz,ok?

Like Christopher Titus said in his last special

You better lighten the fuck up cause we're going alot further than that......

We joke, we horseass around.......does this mean we're kids? My 61 year old dad still acts goofy sometimes.......lighten things up, his nature......

Finally, someone who understands where I come from and gets my 'points'.  Thank you, kind sir.  Fortuitous that a kindred soul walks the other side, it is.  It belies that their may still be hope yet, and shows that although fighting for the opposing ideals, we are still alike you and I!

IKEY!!!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 August 08, 06:05:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You tease....

EDIT:  She'd have to get behind my husband  :lol:

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 August 08, 06:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You tease....

Nae, lassy!  I am a flirt and a scoundrel, nae a tease!  LOL

IKEY!!!
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2007 August 08, 06:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, hey, I like superheroes. But personally I prefer comics like Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. I recommend them highly.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 August 08, 06:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Well, hey, I like superheroes. But personally I prefer comics like Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. I recommend them highly.

Not sure of your age, but the good ones back in my day were Flaming Carrot Comics, The Tick, the 'GOOD' TMNT, The Dark Knight Series, Jonah Hex, et al.

OMG!!!  Are we having a conversation?

IKEY!!!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 August 08, 06:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO GROUP HUGS

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 August 08, 06:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO GROUP HUGS

Oh, most definitely not.  I assure you.  Besides, it would mess with my standing as a Redneck and former OTR driver...

IKEY!!!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2007 August 08, 06:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Mikey.  Wouldn't want to impune your reputation.   And you are scaring me - you're being, dare I say, nice.  You might end up liking us yet.  You never know.

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 August 08, 06:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Mikey.  Wouldn't want to impune your reputation.   And you are scaring me - you're being, dare I say, nice.  You might end up liking us yet.  You never know.

Just so there are no false thoughts out there.  I like you as people just fine.  I can get along with anybody if I choose too.  I do however, disagree with some of your beliefs and methods, yet I can still respect 'why' you do it, even if I am in disagreement.  Hope this makes sense?

IKEY!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: