PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 13:36:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368241 times)
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #930 on: 2007 August 31, 17:32:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Hec. I just wanted to make sure they all knew before something happened. Everyone seems to be holding back so I was just strengthening their resolve not to stoop to her level.

One thing I will say for Jan, she makes HChangeri look sane.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #931 on: 2007 August 31, 17:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No Alia, you didn't offend me. It was a general statement sweetie.

And the link to the forum is: http://p200.ezboard.com/bsimstribunalclan

BUT, the forums are cleared and everything is in the archives. I'm assuming Parnz will either restore them or just unpassword the archives or something.

And there isn't any personal info on this forum as far as I know.
Parnz was always very carefull to delete any personal info from posts or copy and pastes, so there should be any kind of rule breaking by posting stuff you were to fin there. *as far as I remember!!*

The site was not made for personal attacks at all.
There was a forum for one on one discussion that you could read but not post in if you weren't involved. There is one for everyone to put their 2 cents in as well and just some stuff that was old news but interesting as well.
So, Hec, I really don't think that there's any reason to worry about personal stuff, hun. Like I said, Parnz was really avid about not posting last names, etc...

OH, I don't know if you have to have an EZ name or not to view it, so if you don't you may have to sign up.

ETA
I've found some things after scrounging around. I forgot I had been a mod there...lol. I still have access to some areas.
BEFORE I bring anything out into the light I want to make sure of a few things first.

Someone said Jan was Bev/Charlotte and this is what I've been going on.
As long as someone can assure me that this is true I will pull some Cand P
s and show them here if Hec is okay with that.

I haven't read through her whole thread yet, it's 28 pages long!!!! But so far I see nothing of a personal nature I can't edit out myself. The only thing I found was her real name and that's all there would be to get rid of.

Okay, so hopefully someone can confirm this is the same person and whew, guys...LMAO, she's a rate A nut for sure.

OH and everyone, guess who's lurking the Sim Tribal board...lmFao.
LyricC64
You think it's lyric lee?Huh

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: 2007 August 31, 18:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case you all aren't actually members (since she thinks that all her members are nasty mean pirates, they just must be!)
Quote from: "Jan"
2. I would like to give a warm welcome to my new  moderator.
    Posted by: "janmoo_5" jan_54@comcast.net janmoo_5
    Date: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:39 pm ((PDT))

She is a very sweet lady, who is goning to watch over this group.

She talked me out of closing it down. After what I have been through
the poor thing has been banned due to her id. But I know who she is and
she will be great for this group.

So welcome tippysqueen

Hugs Jan
Translation, here it the alternate personality who will be addressing you in the future, so that I can fake another crisis and come back once again under my standard name. Oh, and the closing was another dramawhore moment.

And this taralynn person kicks ass:
Quote from: "taralynn"
--- In janrefinedsims2@yahoogroups.com, Tara lynn Smith
<taralynns1990@...> wrote:
>
> Seriously, enough with the drama.  Whatever happened to cause you
to yoyo back and forth like this, get over it.  You're coming off
sounding like a nut, you know that right?  Give it a rest, will you?  
People are bored with this crap now.  We may like your work, but not
enough to listen to your whining anymore.  Get a life.
....though I do take offense to saying that we like her work. What's to like? It's atwatastic! Note that this is absolutely the only non-grovelly comment ever posted in the group, despite her saying the opposite.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #933 on: 2007 August 31, 18:19:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

Reading the closed forum would not be gossiping, especially if it was Jan who damned herself there. More lulz, less gossip, please! Cheesy

Agree.

No personal data. I don't want her "real life" information, but observing the mentally unstable in their natural habitats is often educational and enlightening.

If you do choose to share links, please check that none of her real data is exposed.

The last thing I'm interested in is giving her a LEGITIMATE reason to get crazier, she does just fine with being a Grade-A Loonyburger without having any real issues or complaints on hand to set her off.

I would hate to live in her head. The world must be a terrible place if you're Jan, what with all her sink taps being bugged, the aliens reading her brainwaves, the grocery store poisoning her food, her doctors injecting her with truth serum and toxins, her friends spending every spare minute talking about and plotting against her, the government scanning her mail and phone calls, evil robots stalking her in realistic-looking people suits whenever she leaves the house, shadow people from another dimension / Mothman / hairy monsters / the FBI in her attic and basement, demons hiding under her bed and in her closets, and pirates lurking in her shrubbery with video cameras and all. ZOMG!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: 2007 August 31, 18:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget her Sims may be plotting against her too. They do give you weird looks at times...  :shock:

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #935 on: 2007 August 31, 18:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright.
You do have to have an EZboard name in order to get to this thread.
I've found a working link, well, it works for me, and I'm going to post it.
It will take you straight to the thread about Jan/Bev/Charlotte...who, according to the evidence, has died, had a few heart attacks and some other such nonsense...lmao.
Since I am not posting anything here on PMBD, I can't control if anyone finds personal info there. This forum was open to the public for a long time so many people have had the chance to read this stuff.
So don't yell at me if you see something you wish you hadn't, k?
*don't go if you don't want to see something personal*
Now I have not read the entire thread, I skimmed the first page and a few in the middle, then the last too make sure it was about Jan.
I know that at one time someone had her last name in there, but it looked to me like it ended up editted to just the initial M.
It mentions where she claims to have lived, but it also says someone had called up to the area and no one had ever heard of her, soo...I dunno.

Cross your fingers this works, here's the link:
http://p200.ezboard.com/fsimstribunalclanfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=11.topic&start=1&stop=25

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2007 August 31, 20:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
Don't forget her Sims may be plotting against her too. They do give you weird looks at times...  :shock:

My Sims plot against me all the time.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 2007 August 31, 21:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG!  She is a bag of mixed nuts with different names that can't spell.  How has she been at this for so long with no one putting a stop to her?  She is the worst type of person there is, I wish she would go away and take all of her personalities with her.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 2007 August 31, 21:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RY, the people in my group can confirm that she has gone by Bev & Charlotte.  We had a little tangle with her several years ago during her husband dying session and whatnot.

Thanks for the link.  I waded through all the msscribe pages.  This ought to be interesting, too.
kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 2007 August 31, 22:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading all that I am speechless.  Good thing I'm quiet most of the time because....wow....  How can 1 person cause that much trouble for so long and still not be getting any help?  It's just...mind boggling.  Perhaps she doesn't have any family to force her to get help?  Mine would have already carted me off to be evaluated at a mental health center.  

I find it interesting that she blew such a fuse when the mistake of posting her personal information was made here and yet on page two there was a comment from someone she harrassed where she had posted their phone number on the web.  Doesn't understand the meaning of karma, does  she?

kitkat
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #940 on: 2007 August 31, 23:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My God, reading the threads on Sims Tribal is bringing all the memories back. I remember all of that fiasco very well. As you all can see Jan/Bev/Sybil/Charlotte has been doing this forever. Theres something quite nor right with her. She's definetly missing a cog or 2.

Thanks for the link Ry Smiley I had to resign up with EZ to read the posts @ ST because i forgot my name & password LOL

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2007 August 31, 23:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't going to gossip.  This is stuff that she tells her friends, then enemies.  Things about herself and past life.  She is a nut case and I agree someone needs to do something to stop her.  Why hasn't yahoo caught onto her closing and opening groups?  Don't they see a pattern?
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2007 September 01, 00:15:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can assure you Jan and Charlotte are the same person.  I don't know about the Bev alias, but I wouldn't be surprised.

"Someone said Jan was Bev/Charlotte and this is what I've been going on.
As long as someone can assure me that this is true I will pull some Cand P
s and show them here if Hec is okay with that. "

[/quote]

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 2007 September 01, 00:23:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes Bev is one of her many personalities, also
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #944 on: 2007 September 01, 01:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Yes Bev is one of her many personalities, also

I don't get it. Is Mary one of the aliases, too? And Jim?

Still watching you guys
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: