PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 05:46:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simsweb pl.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simsweb pl.  (Read 23553 times)
scribble
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« on: 2007 May 04, 18:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simsweb pl? Are they pay or not?
They´re speaking Polish over there.  So it´s very "easy" to  understand how the dl-thing works.    Cheesy  
And they have a section called PaY.  Cheesy   So, well to me it´s sounds like they´re charging for atleast some of theire downloads...
http://forum.simsweb.pl/index.php?
http://forum.simsweb.pl/forumdisplay.php?f=87

(Evil concept.   Since not all too many of us are able to understand Polish, they can, without any trouble charge money in "silence").
Seen plenty of theire updates on Sims2 Marktplatz. But not been able to dl.
http://88.198.25.207/forum/board.php?boardid=14&sid=c541ffa14357dd78988ad787106f12a8
Shadow
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 04, 18:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I attempted to register to see if I was able to download the "pay" stuff, but was rejected for using proxies.

Edit: They are pay. http://forum.simsweb.pl/showthread.php?t=6763
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 04, 18:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

unless you give your credit card number, they can't possibly be charging you without your knowledge???

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
scribble
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 04, 20:25:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww Doursim you´re really a nice little girl, thanks for telling us all.  Cheesy
Have a nice day!
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 04, 20:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they are about half pay half free. and little to no english. they post their updates in english on other forums though to try to entice people over there to buy their stuff.
none of it is all that special though, i mean you can get similar stuff for free on mts2 and elsewhere.
would be more trouble than its worth for someone to go over there and try to get the files to add to the booty, unless that person understands polish lol
ocsenave
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 05, 10:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, there are pay downloads, but it's not paypal or something. You just have to send SMS message. So I think that people not from Poland can't download it. So if someone really want that stuff I can download it. But I think it's not worth. I saw better creations.
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 05, 13:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "scribble"
Aww Doursim you´re really a nice little girl, thanks for telling us all.  Cheesy
Have a nice day!

With a post count in the single digits, you've got some fucking nerve - and it's not the kind of nerve we're looking for around here.

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 05, 13:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chlyn"
With a post count in the single digits, you've got some fucking nerve - and it's not the kind of nerve we're looking for around here.

Post count should not govern what you are and are not allowed to say. If one party can be sassy so can the other. I've seen much, much worse and there's no reason for you to try and moderate this poster.

That being said I think it was a miscommunication about the 'money being drawn in silence' bit. I think the original poster meant that they could draw more than once without one knowing it as opposed to draw to begin with without one knowing it. But this is why paysites are evil.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 05, 14:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was commenting about how he was asking if it was pay at all.  If you don't give you credit card info... well you know the rest Smiley  Sass is fine round here.  But you have to be careful because more often than not it makes you look like the fucktard. :\

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Simsweb pl.
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 05, 17:56:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "scribble"

(Evil concept.   Since not all too many of us are able to understand Polish, they can, without any trouble charge money in "silence").
Seen plenty of theire updates on Sims2 Marktplatz. But not been able to dl.
http://88.198.25.207/forum/board.php?boardid=14&sid=c541ffa14357dd78988ad787106f12a8

I think this was the part that someone could misinterpret as a question about whether the site could charge money in any sort of sneaky way.
Perhaps that was just a rhetorical question? If so, I missed that part, too. It sounded like a query.

I think that most of us know that in real life, weirdos and aliens don't probe our thoughts and steal our credit card information while we browse the Internet. Well, OK ... if you don't have an AV system, spryware program or firewall on your computer you might be asking for something nasty to wind up on your machine, or if you like posting your credit or other personal info anywhere and everywhere, you might be asking for it. HOPEFULLY, most people don't do that!

But surprisingly, one or two people I've met actually do think that, even now.  I've met them. And it is possible that one or two might actually visit this forum and ask a question like, "Could someone get my credit card info if I stumble on their site?" Strange, but possible.

One woman I met claimed that some guy stalked her teenage daughter and knew personal information about the girl, even though the girl claimed she didn't give any out, and Mom believed her 100%. The woman actually took the computer and locked it in the trunk of her car! Turned out the little angel DID blab all about herself while chatting with this pervert. That was how he found the info.

Now, now ... Doursim was only trying to help, I believe. I'm glad to see you're not going to lock the computer in your trunk now. Smiley
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 05, 18:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*:lol: @ silver*

The meaning of my post was mostly to say that a third party telling someone what they can and cannot say is bad. I know that Doursim is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. I've seen her claws. They're scary.

... Etc... I cannot be assed to post. I want to play! ^^

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 05, 18:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the magic number for sass?

I just... need to check.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 05, 18:18:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
*:lol: @ silver*

The meaning of my post was mostly to say that a third party telling someone what they can and cannot say is bad. I know that Doursim is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. I've seen her claws. They're scary.

... Etc... I cannot be assed to post. I want to play! ^^

Sorry, MizzKitty! I was referring to scribble's post. But we all know that paysites wouldn't stoop so low as to incur recurring charges every month without your permission .... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?  :roll:   Cheesy

Geez, I think that would be a pain if I have to end the payments using  Polish! I know exactly 15 words in Polish, and none of them involve the words, "Stop charging me, you bastards!"
ocsenave
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 05, 21:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "silver"

Geez, I think that would be a pain if I have to end the payments using  Polish! I know exactly 15 words in Polish, and none of them involve the words, "Stop charging me, you bastards!"

Wow! 15 words, that's a lot! Cheesy
"Stop charging me, you bastards!" -> "przestańcie ściągać ode mnie kase, dranie!" (I don't know if the polish letters will show up here, so you can write it without polish letters, they will understand it -> "przestancie sciagac ode mnie kase, dranie!") Cheesy
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 05, 23:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ghengisjohn"
What's the magic number for sass?

I just... need to check.

Whatever you have + 100.  Always.  Same goes for sarcasm as well, apparently.  :wink:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: