PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 08:46:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121765 times)
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #390 on: 2007 August 09, 01:17:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look around this site Mikey. If you're not going to do adequate research then please stfu. Search this site, search S2C, it's there. There's even a thread on this forum about EA's definition of a paysite. You've even posted on a thread about how EA has made it clear that paysites are illegal. Until you do some thorough research then God bless you. Otherwise...

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #391 on: 2007 August 09, 01:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, within 90 days, with appropriate receipt of payment, you may return merchandise to the point of sale if the store allows for merchandise returns for incompatibility or unsatisfactory reasons - whether opened or unopened, as long as there is no damage or harm to the product inside the packaging and all manuals, cds, etc. are included and in the condition that they were sold.

On the outside of each package at the bottom is the website, address and information as to where the rights of use can be found without opening the package itself.

USED Pac Man?  What d'ya think this is - a garage sale?  Here I thought I meant more than that.  

PS - I know you did  :lol:

Hey Slayer, Mikey may have been an ass previously, but he has relinquished the crown of King Asshole Troll and he is answering questions that have been put before him and he is debating them with thought and a sense of humor.  So, could we give him a chance and there is never anything wrong with a healthy debate and some rum...ok a lot of rum

*gives Slayer some rum...and cookies*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #392 on: 2007 August 09, 02:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SlayerAngel"
Look around this site Mikey. If you're not going to do adequate research then please stfu. Search this site, search S2C, it's there. There's even a thread on this forum about EA's definition of a paysite. You've even posted on a thread about how EA has made it clear that paysites are illegal. Until you do some thorough research then God bless you. Otherwise...

I'm sensing a little pent up frustration and ample amounts of aggression from somewhere...Perhaps some of that Rum & Cookies you folks keep around here?   Cheesy

SA.  I mean no disrespect, but what EA is telling you folks, and what they have told paysite owners are completely different.  Now, I'm trying to find some of the information that has been passed on to me, but I visit so many sites that I can't remember where I heard the things that I have told you.  However, I assure you that it was MTS2 folks that told me that EA has recanted there previous statements, which has nurtured their frustration at this time.  I'm sorry if this offends you so much that you require me to STFU, but it is the truth as I know it in point of fact.

Besides, I never was very good at listening to folks that try to tell me what  to do...LOL

EDIT:  OOPS!  Slayer, it looks like I stole yer pussy...Ummm...errrr...you want it back?

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #393 on: 2007 August 09, 04:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey you obviously don't have any research skills.  :roll: You're not making a good argument so don't think that's frustrating me, it's the fact that you run your mouth without any warrant for any of it. I'm not going to waste my time doing the homework for you. You chose to be part of this debate so you need to know your shit and it's obviously that you don't know because all you're making is stupid points. I might as well debate about Windows vs. Linux because I know jack shit about that topic if you're going to be in here.

And please if you're going to shamelessly be ignorant at least make a decent joke. Seriously.   :roll:

i can haz witchcraft?
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #394 on: 2007 August 09, 04:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found me one of them thar pieces of infernalmations that you wanted to see, SlayerAngel;

SimPe and the tools required for meshing and recoloring are not EA Tools and therefore not governed by the EULA in any way.

You also can make skins, walls and clothing without ever touching those programs as well.

As well, If EA does not support paysites, then why do they list, on their own site, TSR as their #1 fansite?

[/img]

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #395 on: 2007 August 09, 04:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet you completely ignored the excerpt I gave you. You're almost as bad as the person I made this thread dedicated to before you hijacked it.  :roll:

i can haz witchcraft?
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #396 on: 2007 August 09, 04:16:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey you obviously don't have any research skills.  :roll: You're not making a good argument so don't think that's frustrating me, it's the fact that you run your mouth without any warrant for any of it. I'm not going to waste my time doing the homework for you. You chose to be part of this debate so you need to know your shit and it's obviously that you don't know because all you're making is stupid points. I might as well debate about Windows vs. Linux because I know jack shit about that topic if you're going to be in here.

And please if you're going to shamelessly be ignorant at least make a decent joke. Seriously.   :roll:

Pardon?  Gimme a freakin' break.  I'm here to argue against all of you, by myself, against folks who have made it there life mission to do what they do, and you want to tell me I'm ignorant.  LOL.  You haven't partaken of those cookies and the rum yet have you?  Or maybe you need something else to loosen you up a bit?   Cheesy

IKEY!!!
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #397 on: 2007 August 09, 04:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, you ARE ignorant Michael.  

i can haz witchcraft?
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #398 on: 2007 August 09, 04:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet you completely ignored the excerpt I gave you. You're almost as bad as the person I made this thread dedicated to before you hijacked it.  :roll:

Yeah, about that...

Anyhoo, I did not ignore anything you gave me...except for maybe the bad taste in my mouth...

But it seems you ignored mine?  No comment?  I just can't believe you have nothing to run your mouth off for?   :lol:

P.S.  If your trying to get me going, it just ain't gonna happen.  There are plenty of other folks here who are willing to be at least a little unbiased and open to discussion.  It's not a discussion or debate if you simply dismiss everything anyone else says because you don't agree with it.  You haven't shown me anything others haven't shown me before, so I will not do your homework for you either, silly.

IKEY!!!
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #399 on: 2007 August 09, 04:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, you ARE ignorant Michael.

Really?  Back at ya.  Name's not "Michael".  It's 'MIKEY!!!'.  Might share me real name with ya if you ever get down off that high horse you're bound to fall off of some day.

BTW.  Real intellectual replies you've had the last few posts.  I've said it before, I'll say it again; Pot, Kettle.  Kettle, Pot.

IKEY!!!
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #400 on: 2007 August 09, 04:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, SA, I also remember EA recanting on of their statements. I believe it's on S2C. It was in a correspondence between HP and one of the EA staff. Let me go see if I can find it.

ETA: I found it! This is a quote from post number 483 on the "Central question" thread in the paysite debate at S2C.

This is HP's quote.
Hrm. I got another reply from Alex I. First telling me to report any sites that are on the fansite listing with pay content (which I and others have done and nothing has been done about them) - nothing about future EA functions - and then another one after saying he was misinformed on my four points and that the Sims team is working on clarification for us.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #401 on: 2007 August 09, 04:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What homework Mikey? EA representatives have numerous times said charging for pay content is illegal. So you're breaking the law. Get over it. Also, I'm a bitch, get over it.

If I wanted to get your goat I'd give away your items for free. That tends to piss off you pay creators. And the main reason to create the booty is to piss you guys off. But it's become more than that because of the previous events that have happened.

If you actually did research before spewing your mouth you'd know the following:

-Hair artists Peggy, Rose and others who charge money for hair meshes have stolen the meshes from Renderosity, a site that creates virtual meshes which IS copyrighted because they weren't made for a specific game. That is illegal.

-Sim Bella and Wall Sims have also stolen meshes from 3D virtual sites to make a pretty penny.

-Sasilia, owner of Pure Sims has told her customers that their donation money was going to SOS Kinderkopf, an organization that helps poor and hungry children. We later found that was a lie when she gave a false receipt to SFV hoping that they didn't have any German speakers. That is illegal.

-Rose, owner of Rosesims2.net took the bank information that her customers gave her and shared it with other paysites so they could prevent those same people from donating and putting their content in the booty. TSR has done the same thing. No matter what excuse, sharing bank information is a federal crime in almost all sovereign countries. Yup, that's illegal too.

-When artists icedMango, Ren and Sherrie left TSR they still made money off of their items even though they were supposed to be pulled. Not illegal because of the EULA but unethical.

-Bladex, owner of Pandora Sims stole the CEP from Numenor and put it up as a pay item for his own profit. He also took mods and hacks from Pescado, administrator of this forum.

Now, let's try this again.

i can haz witchcraft?
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #402 on: 2007 August 09, 04:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pineapplebrain"
Actually, SA, I also remember EA recanting on of their statements. I believe it's on S2C. It was in a correspondence between HP and one of the EA staff. Let me go see if I can find it.

Thank you, pineapplebrain

As for SlayerAngel;

What the hell would I want to research that for?  So what if they stole?  I haven't?  Hell, BladeX (or Blunt as I like to call him) has stolen from us.  As have a few others besides yourselves.  LOL.

Maybe you should do your homework.  Not once have I said other paysite owners and creators have ever done wrong.  That's actually laughable.  There's bad apples in every lot.  I am not naive.  So it is my turn to ask, do you read anything that I post?

I actually do like you somewhat.  The 'bitch' thing is relative.  Everyone should release their inner bitch sometime. Let it out. Get it some exercise.

EDIT:  I should also add that when I wanted to do something about BladeX, Simbella, and Gatur, not one person in the community raised a single finger to offer help or support.  So I know how selfish this community is and can be.  I want to fix THAT!

*relinquishes soap box and glugs a rum*  Hmm...Might end up getting used to the stuff yet...

IKEY!!!
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #403 on: 2007 August 09, 04:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But you're wondering why we're so against paysites now? That's why. There's only one bad pirate here, and that's BlackPearl. Yet there's a whole list of paysites that are ruining the community. I don't necessarily think you're one of them. I'd suggest you visit Hecubus's Money Better Spent website. And Sims File Vault.

I think it was wrong to be mean to you tonight. I also have a bacterial jaw infection so I can open my mouth wider than an inch. So I'm crabby. Sorry.

i can haz witchcraft?
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #404 on: 2007 August 09, 04:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was wrong to be mean to you tonight. I also have a bacterial jaw infection so I can open my mouth wider than an inch. So I'm crabby. Sorry.

Ugh..I know that feeling. Have some rum!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: