PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 14:33:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 911821 times)
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1950 on: 2008 December 02, 17:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one who thinks the first announcement in the shout box should be changed to "Paysites: Now more destroy-worthy than Walt"? I've been waiting for the Pirate King to do something along those lines since this whole fiasco came to light Cry

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1951 on: 2008 December 02, 17:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Thinking before I post, here goes:)

If I'm bugging you, sorry. I've been following this drama non-stop since the second it happened and I'm on edge. I'm rooting for everything to work out fine. Trying to do what I can. I didn't have any stake in this when it started, but since I stupidly took it upon my self to start telling people what's up and visiting other forums to spread the news, I feel like I have a stake in this too.

So, really, when did I display that'sky is falling' mentality? I didn't mean to. Don't insinuate I'm trying to kick up a stink. I'm nervous. Hoping everything goes right, just like everyone else.

Who am I bugging? Raise your hands. I'll piss off by popular vote  Wink

What HugeLunatic pointed out but look Devilfish, we're all interested in how this is going to turn out, and probably most of us are following all the drama at all the different places it's being discussed and I wasn't trying to imply you were trying to kick up a stink, just that I think you should calm down a little.  Sorry if I was harsh.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Aarron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: 2008 December 02, 17:28:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not good with time zone convertions and cant remember if insim was on GMT or GMT+1 so no idea how recent Walt's post is but thats the first i've heard of it. any one cheacked in with any main mods to see if their thinking of takeing him up on this? (dont want to repeat what anyone else is gonna do)

And aye for option 3
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1953 on: 2008 December 02, 17:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just want to clarify...I am not raising my hand for you to piss off.  Your quite funny so I ignore that you think the sky is falling.  Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: 2008 December 02, 17:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:oOH my.... I dont know if i should feel releaved he wants out or feel sorry for the stupid man for the financial hit he will get over having been so stupid in the first place.

Im not shure what to think now... on one hand we have our free copy Pes is getting us and on the other their is Walt trying to get his investment back... let me see... Hummmm... I say Walt should take the hit like a man and chalk it up to a learning experience.

As for electing a board... What the hell... he dosnt really undertand that we already have our board or representatives or whatever you want to call them? Our board or whatever is our staff plus we have members of the community to lend our staff advice. He really dosnt know how a community works dose he?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: 2008 December 02, 17:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one that leaves him holding the bag and wishing he'd never heard of Insim, having lost his shirt on this lousy deal.

*raises hand* Oh, I vote for that one.  Grin
Ditto, register my vote for that option as well.

Is it just me, or is it possible that all the 12's will be on hands and knees begging parental type figures for money so "they* can buy Walt out?
Further, Walt's continuing failure to recognize that now he has nothing of value on his hands to *sell* just never ceases to amuse me.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
catbyte
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: 2008 December 02, 17:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I am a lurker here but my opinion (for what it's worth) is that Walt was misled by Kathy and Eric and they sold him the site, misrepresenting what he was getting. They should give him back what he paid for it, not the community. But until he's forthcoming regarding the terms and conditions of the sale, we should proceed as Pescado has planned.

Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: 2008 December 02, 17:30:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Walt wants his moniez back nao?  I just laughed so hard I think he heard me from several states away.   Cheesy
Option 3 FTW!!!!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1958 on: 2008 December 02, 17:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn. The refugee camp is burninated then. That spells trouble.

Do believe that is the sky is falling mentality.  Because its down you immediately think bad things. 

Oh, is it the way I said it that caused this? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound alarmist. I assumed to mny people got on and the thing crashed, is that correct? I wasn't saying ZOMG WALTZ HAXXORZ THE TING! That'll teach me, using words I don't understand properly. Sorry. Carry on.

And aye for option 3

I like that too. Walt wants out then? (I love how he summarized the complaints, concerns and help of the community as 'spam' by the way.)

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1959 on: 2008 December 02, 17:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think no one should offer him anything.  Let him have it.  Let him eat the initial cost and the continuing server costs.  Let him buy new servers and redesign the website and have his 499 polls.  We will be over at WFIS.  I shall have tea and crumpets with Inge. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pythia
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: 2008 December 02, 17:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

De-lurking just to point and laugh at Walt.
Is he serious?  Shocked If so, he's about to be butthurt in more imaginative ways than his little corporate brain (and butt) ever imagined possible.
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: 2008 December 02, 17:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I vote for option 3, just the mental picture of this Walt guy holding a bag, shirtless is just too much to pass over. Grin

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: 2008 December 02, 17:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't trust Walt.  How do we know after this "vigorous" fundraising he won't just pocket it like his friends Kathy and Eric did?  And yes, I do now believe they had a prior relationship, for reasons I stated earlier today.

Carry on the pillaging, followed by burning, I say!  We do not HAVE to buy him out of what is already ours.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: 2008 December 02, 17:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Walt was misled by Kathy and Eric and they sold him the site, misrepresenting what he was getting.

And hasn't he made it seem he knows them? Then he needs to call them up and demand his monies back nao from THEM.  Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: 2008 December 02, 17:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He had the opportunity to be bought out and he decided to make the insim community suffer a bit longer.  option 3
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: