PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:50:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587045 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #2070 on: 2007 October 11, 18:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. Marvine released both an animated ladder and an animated spiral staircase. It's almost like they are in a little plastic bubble.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2071 on: 2007 October 11, 19:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Exactly. Marvine released both an animated ladder and an animated spiral staircase. It's almost like they are in a little plastic bubble.

Oo. Oo.
I can haz pin???
 :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: 2007 October 13, 05:50:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this file in my Documents folder;

_tsrDB

Is it bad or good and should I delete it?

OFF TOPIC:
Do you think Peggy needs that much money for bandwidth? Since Nouk's domain hosting/hosting besides Wicked Nouk Family called Dryline Hosting has a plan for 49.95 dollars for 500gigs.

http://drylinehosting.com/

I could be wrong about Peggy's bandwidth, but she could certainly use that. Her sub rates are mucho expensive!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: 2007 October 14, 11:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both the ladder and the staircase are pure gold as I'm someone who *always* forgets to make room for a staircase until the last minute.  I find lifts/elevators far too intrusive and blockish, but those spiral staircases are just *gorgeous* and open.  Lovely, just lovely.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: 2007 October 15, 16:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"

Both the ladder and the staircase are pure gold as I'm someone who *always* forgets to make room for a staircase until the last minute.  I find lifts/elevators far too intrusive and blockish, but those spiral staircases are just *gorgeous* and open.  Lovely, just lovely.
The only issue with them is that you can't have two sims walking them at the same time, and if the exit floor space is blocked they do this animation pop thing...but both are issues with the Maxis stair setup they were cloned from. No other way for Marvine to do it. Maxis really borked the stairs from the get-go. Surprise, surprise. I usually just use modulars to avoid it, but Marvine's are so dang pretty it's worth the annoyance.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: 2007 October 15, 18:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how long it'll be before pretty_baby becomes an FA over there. She seems to be churning out clothes at an alarming rate!

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2076 on: 2007 October 15, 23:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it my imagination or is TSR insulting their own FA's?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2363/tsrinsultze9.png

We have been looking for some brilliant lot artists to join our current FA's and Shaz felt like a great alternative.

Ummm... so their new FA is an alternative to a brilliant lot artist because they couldn't find one?  :lol:

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2077 on: 2007 October 15, 23:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: I thought WolfSim68 had stopped uploading to TSR? I thought she'd moved to Insim to keep her stuff free.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2078 on: 2007 October 16, 00:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Thomas must have made an offer she couldn't refuse. Sucks, huh?

On the plus side, at least he didn't promote ANOTHER makeup designer. And wolfsim's hoods are pretty good.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
goodbye_sun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: 2007 October 16, 05:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how long it'll be before pretty_baby becomes an FA over there. She seems to be churning out clothes at an alarming rate!

There always seem to be a few who are suddenly doing the production line thing around the time a new FA is announced, so Thomass must dangle the carrot to all of them in the lead up. It's kind of pathetic some of them still have not worked out that it’s the ass kissing that gets you promoted.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: 2007 October 16, 17:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
:shock: I thought WolfSim68 had stopped uploading to TSR? I thought she'd moved to Insim to keep her stuff free.
Damn bastards.

I've downloaded some of WolfSim68's stuff (not lots, the few lots not my own I've ever had were Plasticbox). Now I feel dirty.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: 2007 October 16, 18:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WolfSim68 makes that Stone Collection right? Because if so she also had a site called Simtation Estates along with some other creators and it was FREE.

As for CycloneSue's ladders...they look and work like Targa's ladders which were released awhile back. If anyone is paying for that when they get the ladders for free (Targa's and Marvine's) on MTS2 then they are morons.

Also if memory serves me Targa's and Marvine's versions of the ladder are one-tile.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: 2007 October 17, 09:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie"
Is it my imagination or is TSR insulting their own FA's?

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2363/tsrinsultze9.png

We have been looking for some brilliant lot artists to join our current FA's and Shaz felt like a great alternative.

Ummm... so their new FA is an alternative to a brilliant lot artist because they couldn't find one?  :lol:

Goodgrief Shaz and Chaz?Huh sounds copycatty to me. As artist you always want something unique as a name not so pokey.

Getting back to the discussion about Marvine's Ladders and all, its sad I really like Cyclone Sue, but maybe she is running out of inspiration. It must be frustrating having to compete with so many new artists, with fresh ideas. If I had to churn out stuff everyday to make grade, i think my inspirmation would certainly go stale.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2083 on: 2007 October 17, 10:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"

Getting back to the discussion about Marvine's Ladders and all, its sad I really like Cyclone Sue, but maybe she is running out of inspiration. It must be frustrating having to compete with so many new artists, with fresh ideas. If I had to churn out stuff everyday to make grade, i think my inspirmation would certainly go stale.

Maybe, but I would guess that the FA's are being encouraged to copy a lot of the original stuff at site like MTS2, so that there is even less linking from TSR then there is now.  Sort of a "You don't have to go to that awful MTS2 when you can download the same thing here at bright and shiny TSR"

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: 2007 October 17, 15:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
If I had to churn out stuff everyday to make grade, i think my inspirmation would certainly go stale.

That is the BEST typo I've seen all day.  Was that deliberate?!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: