PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 04:08:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586750 times)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #2055 on: 2007 October 05, 12:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I might be wrong, but I think Windkeeper made a couple of sort of invisible shelves before the OMSP's were released--the little thingies you could insert in the top of the Soma dresser she made, and something for a table.  But my memory frequently fails me.  And they weren't  very useful anyway--never seemed to fit.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: 2007 October 05, 13:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a sheeple (YES! I admit I was a sheeple), I loved those Windkeeper OMSPs. But JohnBrehaut1's OMSPs are WAY better. Anyway, TSR has a lot of crap but on free, organised sites like NoukieSims2 and Mermaid Cove, you get free quality items minus the shit!

TSR has an awful navigation. Also, last time when I commented there the comment system was down. MTS2 is leagues ahead of TSR since it's

A) A free site
B) Its comment system is WORKING.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: 2007 October 05, 13:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
TSR has an awful navigation.

TSR's site design gives me heartburn, migraines and a sore butt. The only time I ever go there is if there's a mesh I require for something on another site. If I have to pay to get the mesh, I don't get it or the other thing that needed it - or didn't till I found the booty, anyway.

And its abbreviation confuses me, D&D nerd that I am (TSR is also the name of the company that used to publish D&D books, for those who aren't D&D nerds, but most people abbreviate that one T$R). I remember that when I first saw a reference to TSR on a Sims2 forum, I thought, "Hey, someone made a D&D game with sims??" :oops:
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: 2007 October 05, 14:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yes I know that TSR! I read about it some where and my friend lent me a copy I was like 'WTF!@$#% Nub.'.

And TSR may have sets for eyes but they don't list them under the 'Sets' button, so you have to go to every 'frikkin eye to see whether they're in a set or not.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: 2007 October 05, 15:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dasha"

And its abbreviation confuses me, D&D nerd that I am (TSR is also the name of the company that used to publish D&D books, for those who aren't D&D nerds, but most people abbreviate that one T$R). I remember that when I first saw a reference to TSR on a Sims2 forum, I thought, "Hey, someone made a D&D game with sims??" :oops:

I thought that too.  :oops:

/D&D nerd secret handshake

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: 2007 October 05, 16:33:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dasha"
And its abbreviation confuses me, D&D nerd that I am (TSR is also the name of the company that used to publish D&D books

Yay, I am not alone! I though the same thing. Although for me it was not immediate because the books are published by Hasbro now. And I have not played good ole' D&D in ages, everyone around here plays paladium these days, and I am partial to White Wolf.
sykotickc
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: 2007 October 05, 16:48:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is relevant or commonplace with the site, but I tried to visit tsr today (looking for a creator) and when I get to the page, I get the words "Not Found:/"...  Is TSR down?
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: 2007 October 06, 03:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is always down for small bits of time. Anyway, that 'Spectre' bedding awhile ago? I was right...it WAS done by Xandher. Read her blog.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Xandher/blog#blog_5148[/list]

She seems really 'proud' of it. And is making more bedding! Joy to the world. -Sarcasm- Sorry, I had to make it a dead link.

I always liked her stuff, the dresses and hairs were nice. And also, she won the Nightlife contest:

http://thesims2.ea.com/contests/nightlifestyles_winners.php

Her name's TSRXandher there. Also, Windkeeper is back! She released a Diana Windows set on the 4th of October.

Also, look at the Jessica Alba sim as Sue Storm Chaz made. She has something orange around her crotch. XD

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sims/female/adult/584521/[/list]

quote="Black Rose"]

ValancySterling
      ARR!

View Profile WWW
      « Reply #2063 on: 2007 October 07, 12:31:49 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dasha"

(TSR is also the name of the company that used to publish D&D books, for those who aren't D&D nerds, but most people abbreviate that one T$R)

T$R is also totally appropriate for the sims resource too.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
      Pirate King of Wyrm Sea
      Landlubber

View Profile
      « Reply #2064 on: 2007 October 08, 11:56:39 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was looking at Atwa's profile and she has a pirate set lol. I just find that ironic.

Sweetiepie
      ARR!

View Profile
      « Reply #2065 on: 2007 October 08, 18:10:10 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/faonly/sims2/meshes/hair/

I was looking at the hair meshes and found and bed in the section.
      Mheyin
      ARR!

View Profile
      « Reply #2066 on: 2007 October 08, 18:17:05 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sweetiepie"
      WTF

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/faonly/sims2/meshes/hair/

I was looking at the hair meshes and found and bed in the section.

Bedhead.

<--- Crown Princess of Bad Jokes and Terrible Puns

Yo-ho, haul together,
      Hoist the colors high!
      Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
      Never say we die!
      Soup Parrot
      ARR!

View Profile
      « Reply #2067 on: 2007 October 11, 07:23:53 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
      Do you ever have moments when you think "how futile"? Here's mine for today:

http://isp.thesimsresource.com/images/584/584102.jpg

Now here's the thing: yes, this sort of object is helpful. But there are a bunch of these at MTS2 already (OMSPs).....and it's not like Windkeeper doesn't go there...WTF is she thinking? How futile an effort!

MTS2 is over run with those, and Moune has a great set. Seems like she is lacking in inspiration. I thought she died over the she had no new stuff for months, and this is her latest? This kind of reminded of Brittany Spears flopped performance, and this is certainly flopped and a big disappointment for someone who was at one time one of their premier FA.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
      Zazazu
      Fuzzy Pumpkin
      ARR!

View Profile
      « Reply #2068 on: 2007 October 11, 16:23:02 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got a set of OSMP's there before I saw them at MTS2, ages ago, for dressers. Can't recall who made them. Yeah, it's stupid to duplicate someone else's work, but then they don't let the kiddies there link to MTS2. Less reason for the sheep to stray if you keep all the grass inside the pen.

EDIT: It was Windkeeper. They work, but they don't have invisible recolors by default. Had to do that my itty bitty self.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
      Cily
      Landlubber

View Profile
      « Reply #2069 on: 2007 October 11, 18:11:16 »
      THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of redundancies, what about this:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/objects/579920/

Wasn't there a usable ladder on MTS2 a little while ago? Plus, the one on MTS2 was animated, if I recall correctly.
      Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 149 Print 
      « previous next »
      Jump to: