PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 03:58:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!  (Read 88151 times)
Tiberius
ARR!

View Profile
OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
« Reply #105 on: 2007 October 10, 08:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol that "bad english" excuse is a load of shit, she could use a transating program if she really wanted it to have good english.
the letter would be more like:

Hello, me Rose being.
Me sorry for bad inglish, i no mean mesh fix, no mesh shit still being, i meaning fixed i should be, spayed like dog. Me no want dirty little childs touching shiny shiny car from Germanland. Me apoligied greatly for hairs not fixed,

manly thankyous,
Rose

got a certificate for being Clinicly Insane...
Parker
Landlubber

Dirty Pirate Hooker

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 October 10, 08:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
Quote from: "Parker"
Rose reminds me of Mom from futurama...

Great minds think alike, no?

So true  Cool
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 October 10, 08:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tiberius"
Lol that "bad english" excuse is a load of shit, she could use a transating program if she really wanted it to have good english.
the letter would be more like:

Hello, me Rose being.
Me sorry for bad inglish, i no mean mesh fix, no mesh shit still being, i meaning fixed i should be, spayed like dog. Me no want dirty little childs touching shiny shiny car from Germanland. Me apoligied greatly for hairs not fixed,

manly thankyous,
Rose

Manly thankyous! LMAO (And I rarely use acronyms)

no her chilluns cant be touching shinyshiny germanland car, they stuck making mesh for her site while she have sexytime with hookers!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 October 10, 09:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you can not get a good translation by using a translation program. The only way you can translate something properly is to find a human translator.

I iz a translator, I knows.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 October 10, 17:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still cant think of any translator (no matter how bad it is) that would have confused "put together" with "fixed" so I still tend to believe that a bad online translator is still better than the scam she is running that she is blaming on bad english.  I would rather have to deal with a bad translation than be fooled by a bad excuse.  (not that I would pay for anything she made)

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2007 October 10, 18:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "scrappysim"
I still cant think of any translator (no matter how bad it is) that would have confused "put together" with "fixed" so I still tend to believe that a bad online translator is still better than the scam she is running that she is blaming on bad english.  I would rather have to deal with a bad translation than be fooled by a bad excuse.  (not that I would pay for anything she made)

Alia is right, online and computer translators are horrifyingly awful and make really, really basic mistakes because they are not human or intelligent and so have no concept of context or proper language use. However, considering the amount of money that Rose is likely pulling in, the "poor translation" excuse doesn't really fly with me. She could, more likely than not, hire an actual human to translate for her if she really gave a damn.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 October 10, 18:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, mistakes like that are very common when using an online translator/translation program. I remember reading a "translation" from English into Finnish that was translated by using some translation program/online translator.

Did the translation make any sense? None whatsoever.

The text was about Jesus, and for example when the original text talked about how Jesus was the deliverer, it was translated into Jesus being the supplier/pusher. Also, every instance of the word "was" was for some incomprehensible reason translated into "yeast", which is not even a verb.  :roll:

So, it is possible. Should Rose do that? Of course not, since she's running a business. So, yes, it is a scam, especially if she refuses to refund those who expected to get the fixed meshes, not a set of meshes.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007 October 10, 18:39:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rose could easily get someone to clean up her English text for free. She doesn't want to, because "my Engrish no good" is such a wonderful con artist excuse.

ShanOw
« Reply #113 on: 2007 October 11, 00:25:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rose could easily get someone to clean up her English text for free. She doesn't want to, because "my Engrish no good" is such a wonderful con artist excuse.

Agreed, Im sure some loser would clean up her text for a free hair mesh. She probably doesn't care though. As you said, Its a great con artist excuse.
Tiberius
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 October 11, 05:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

still, her english is bloody bad if she confused "fixed" with "put together", fixed together maybe, but then people would think she just superglued all the meshes together.

Pinksmoke wrote:

no her chilluns cant be touching shinyshiny germanland car, they stuck making mesh for her site while she have sexytime with hookers!

lol i never thought of that! grrrr steal my idea and make it better... :evil: and in another thread you acused me of having a Carla Niven weave! That was a low blow Cry shes even worse than Rose!

pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2007 October 11, 07:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

still, her english is bloody bad if she confused "fixed" with "put together", fixed together maybe, but then people would think she just superglued all the meshes together.

Pinksmoke wrote:

lol i never thought of that! grrrr steal my idea and make it better... :evil: and in another thread you acused me of having a Carla Niven weave! That was a low blow Cry shes even worse than Rose!

Hey man, that da tooth. XD

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 October 11, 08:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as Rose does not clean up her English text, it serves as a good front and an excuse for her to pretend to not understand emails from angry customers that want better service. It's just an act. She probrably has a sweatshop over there of young teens doing her work for ten cents an hour.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2007 October 11, 09:14:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you had been a good pirate and read everything on this site, all the old threads, you would know that the correct response is "Yo jus' jealous o' mah weave." :wink:

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Tiberius
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 October 12, 06:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol i couldnt say that because i wasn't on when she posted it, and it was like a page later that i came back on so i couldn't be bothered. Just like Rose cant be bothered fixing her enlish.

On another note, Pinksmoke owns a paysite!!!!! lol muahahaha rengence is sweet, like candy.

pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2007 October 12, 06:29:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol i couldnt say that because i wasn't on when she posted it, and it was like a page later that i came back on so i couldn't be bothered. Just like Rose cant be bothered fixing her enlish.

On another note, Pinksmoke owns a paysite!!!!! lol muahahaha rengence is sweet, like candy.

I'm secretly Atwat! Come on! I need a pointy stick cat macro moment. Oh wait, my sister's Cardrew!  :wink:

So technically if I'm atwat I don't own a paysite-  :lol:

quote="Black Rose"]

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: