PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 10:02:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!  (Read 88205 times)
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 September 20, 00:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey...that is brilliant....sell something that you don't own, then charge to fix it. Damn.....no wonder I'm not a millionaire....I have never thought to do that.
Thanks for the great idea! I am gonna steal all of some great write's material, re-write it really badly, sell it, then offer to write it well for a fee.

Now I can afford to send my child on a tour of Europe..I mean buy him food. :lol:

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 September 20, 00:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
The ponytail hair #38? Damn, I thought I showed a "back" view of the hair, but I guess not.  Anyway, no, I left the part curly, but the rest of the hair is retextured for more definition and whatnot, etc.

It's animated, and I think I fixed the neck gap, but I do plan to get back to it and fix it up a bit more.  Maybe sooner than I thought.  Of course, you're welcome to download it for now.  If I update that, I'll post the update on my front page so everyone knows they can download it again.  I may also redo some of the colours to make them less...vivid, I guess is the word I'm looking for.  Maybe recolour the blondes & reds.   At the very least, I plan to re-fix the mesh, I think.

I just checked it out, it's fantastic and the colors are lovely. Thank you.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 September 20, 00:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is seriously stupid.  

Rose, I would like to thank you for continuing to rip off the Sims community with your God-awful hair.  Renegade can give you lessons for the low, low price of $6.00 a minute.  Or, he might be willing to sell you back the fixed versions at $6.00 per mesh, $5.00 per color, and it will be an additional $20 if you would like your fixed Renegade hairs binned.  Thank you for shopping at Pirates R Us.

EDIT:  Because I'm having blonde moments

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 September 20, 00:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess since we have paid for her wedding (true) and possibly honeymoon now that Rose wants us to start paying for her future chillun's college fund too. :roll:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 September 20, 00:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you HawkGirl, I'm glad you like them!

We paid for Rose's wedding? Holy shit, can I get someone to pay for my singing/voice acting endeavors?  That shit is expensive.  Oh, and I also wanna go to Europe Sad Why the hell didn't I think to charge for fixes. :roll: Lame.

Armywife - Are those really JFed's fixes, or was that just purely for jokes?

I'm at 24hours of no sleep, I should probably get off the computer before I stop understanding english lol.

I'm gonna start charging guys.  I'll beat Rose's price, though.  Only $0.75 for Fixes, and if you want the retextures it's going to be an additional $1.00.  Then I'll have taxes.  So basically, you'll pay like $2.00 USD for the whole set.  I'm cheaper than Rose!!! You know you want it Wink  And I know I want my Europe trip so start coughing up the cash, sheep!

lol I hope no one takes offense to that - I'm just kidding.  No one here is a sheep, and I'm never going to charge for any damned sims thing because that's horrible.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 September 20, 00:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as your not easy too!  :lol:

Renegade - I was joking.  I was just trying to save poor Rose all that time to continue to churn out crappy hair when someone else does it MUCH better.  I figured if she could charge everyone for crap, you could charge her for excellence.

EDIT:  I am a dumbass

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 September 20, 01:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Jfed - I was joking. I was just trying to save poor Rose all that time to continue to churn out crappy hair when someone else does it MUCH better. I figured if she could charge everyone for crap, you could charge her for excellence.

Hm, I must either be very slow or missing something..I haven't seen JFed post in this thread?  Or do you think I'm JFed? :shock:  lol  My head is getting all messed up now XD

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 September 20, 01:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh shit!  I am an idiot.  I have strep throat and am on narcotic cough meds.  I will edit immediately.  I am such a dumb ass.  

You are most awesome Renegade!  Please, forgive me?  I've got rum and cookies!

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 September 20, 01:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! It's okay, I understand.  As I've mentioned before, I'm not exactly thinking so clear myself (been up for 24+hours).  And why the hell am I STILL at my computer?

I will take your rum and cookies though, because that would taste very good right now.  At least, the cookies. Maybe the rum will put me out  :lol:

But yeah, now your posts are less confusing heh.  Btw, I've decided to reveal that I am a "she" Wink Edit: Not that there's anything wrong with that! For some unknown reason, a while back I thought it might make me more mysterious or intersting/cool or whatever to have people unsure if I'm a he or a she...like some genderless, yet intriguing person. I'm not very cool and I have no life, as you can see.

Oh, and I hope you and your throat feel better fast! *shares the rum & cookies*

Oooh!! Edit to add a totally 12-year-old-comment: Now we all know who you've got on your mind Wink ooooooh *makes kissy noises*

...yeah I should sleep.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 September 20, 02:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We paid for Rose's wedding?
 Yeah, it's true that we paid a good portion of it.  I would dig up the thread where we talked about it but I'm too damned lazy atm.  *snoozes at the keyboard*

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 20, 02:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  *Jfed has long been operating under the impression that she cannot mesh, fix, or recolor her way out of a wet paper bag...*

LULZ!  Aw, you guys are too funny!  AW:  I hope you feel better very soon, please take care of yourself.  Renegade:  I hope you get catch some zzz's and thank you so much for the time you take to fix pay hair and share it with mo-rons like me.

Rose:  there is a special place in hell for lameass rip-off artists like you.

If anyone has an old Paypal reciept for any of those hairs she's re-charging for, wonder if she'd honor them...?

BAHAHAAA I slay me.   :evil:

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 20, 02:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I am your biggest fan and everyone should have JFed on the brain.  :lol:

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Re: OMFG!!!!EINZ!!! RoseSims is being soooo nice!!
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 20, 03:19:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey!! HEY!!! Remember those hairs you may have bought from RoseSims?  Like, a looong way back?  The broken, gappy, unanimated hairs?  You know, the ones that cost like $2.50 USD at RoseSims?

Well, now you can get them FIXED!!! By her, just for YOU!!! And all you have to do is pay again.

Isn't that freakin' generous of her?!  Now, for only $6.00 USD, you can get her "time-limited special offer" of 6 "fixed" hairs for $6!!!

WHY ARE YOU WAITING?  Don't get it from me for free when you can pay HER $6.00!!!!! Gogogo!  She's waiting for her new porche or whatever, or feed her starving naked chilluns or something.  Isn't that sad?  Please help her afford her second mansion.

I trust people take this in the tone I've intended - dripping with sarcasm.

Oh, here's the link, so that you may laugh along with me or something:

http://www.rosesims2.net/contribute/rosedonation_limited.htm

Hey thankyou..I love when you go to DL your linttle link Did Rose show you this, LOL. How clever! Thankyou!

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
TheDeadlySin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 20, 03:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Donate" money and you will get fixed hair... Undecided

I remember when I "donated" money to Microsoft so that Windows 98 could fix Windows 95.

Or when I "donated" money to Jesus so he could fix my life.

I will not be swindled again! (Ok, MS didn't exactly ask for a donation - but they did ask a hefty price for Windows 95 Service Pack 2 - which like all donations was an optional fee)

Gapped inanimate hair is the style of the future anyway. You'll be paying $6 for a downgrade for a "fix"!
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 September 20, 06:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Billy Mays here with a time-limited special offer from RoseSims!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: