PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 17:50:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367014 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #990 on: 2007 September 02, 18:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are jealous of my creations and of me and always have been.

:shock:  Crazy is the new black?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #991 on: 2007 September 02, 18:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jan"

They are jealous of my creations and of me and always have been.

The little voices told me so.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: 2007 September 02, 18:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, not to be outdone by a fuckwit, I took the e-mails rants from her previous group, screen shot of her main st. sims front page about Edna, and synopsized some details and sent them to Yahoo myself.  I have had enough, absolutely fed up with this delusional bitch who has no reason to be on the internet terrorizing people with her threats, inuendo, bashing, name calling and lies.  I am currently waiting on a reply.

Jan/Charlotte/Mary/Fucknut - I DON'T WANT YOUR CRAP IN MY GAME!  WE ARE NOT STALKING YOU, IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD - YOU ARE NUTS - FACE THE TRUTH. You have been doing this shit since Sims 1.  The entire, and I mean ENTIRE community of simmers knows that you are a fry short a Happy Meal, not playing with a full deck, need to have some serious psychological help immediately.  It is not secret that you are a menace to this community as well as the internet.  By the way, I thought you were dead of a heart attack?   :roll:  You are the biggest troll of all.  

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: 2007 September 02, 18:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I gotta go to the yahoo group and see if I'm banned.
Paden, I loves ya, you know that!

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #994 on: 2007 September 02, 18:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<yawns and stretches>

That all she has got? SO very unworthy of the award she has been given. I half way expected something much better from our crazy.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: 2007 September 02, 19:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just waiting for her to fake her death again.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: 2007 September 02, 19:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how she'll fake die this time? Car wreck, husband murders her in the night, stroke?

I was going to post her new rant, but I'm just too lazy and I didn't know if anyone would care.

Has anyone ever noticed how much "Jan" hugs people? In letters, rants, 'I'm taking my lovely crap recolors and going home' letters. Everywhere. God, spontaneous interweb hugging annoys me more than real life hugging.

I wonder if inanimate objects talk to her (besides her sock puppet)? If she ever has a bicycle try to convince her to kill people, it'll be the best day ever (my own joke to myself, because I'm weird). :lol:

Who's Kendra, Grandma's Baby, or whatever? Her new alias, a baby, who makes zebra print living rooms.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #997 on: 2007 September 02, 19:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pirates stole her shitty free items? Man, talk about grasping at straws!

AW, I can't wait to hear what Yahoo has to say.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: 2007 September 02, 20:10:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering who Kendra was myself.  Armywife, thanks for finally reporting Charlotte to Yahoo.  Wasn't sure how to do it, so didn't.  Please keep us updated with this
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: 2007 September 02, 20:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
AW, I can't wait to hear what Yahoo has to say.

Heh, both sides will be extremely lucky if Yahell's customer service even acknowledges their complaints. Typically, if you call/write/type Yahoo, you will get a prerecorded answer. :|

Quote from: "Ieliminate"
God, spontaneous interweb hugging annoys me more than real life hugging.

Aw poor thing!  <HUGZ>

:lol:

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: 2007 September 02, 21:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is man's law, and there is Yahoo law.

Which one did she break when she put other people's free stuff up for pay?  I forget...  :roll:

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1001 on: 2007 September 02, 21:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She didn't put them up on yahoo so basically the Simming Communities law was broken.

ETA: Looks like either Taralynn's joined us, some idiot is trying to be funny, or Jan's other personalities have a new playmate.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2007 September 02, 22:11:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be interesting to see if Yahoo checks with EA legal. Problem is if Jan is in the wrong would she post their response? Cool

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
taralynns
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 2007 September 02, 22:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi there!  I'm the Tara Lynn in question, and I thought I'd drop by and say hello, since I'm apparently a pirate now.  Since I've been accused of being a pirate (and that would be accurate, I do occassionally use limewire when I want to "testrun" a new cd before buying it.)  I haven't read the FAQ's yet, so if this post is inappropriate, please feel free to yell at me.  I swear I'll read them as soon as I get done here.  Instead, I spent the afternoon reading the 60+ pages of this thread and the one at Sim Tribal.  Wanted to know exactly what I was dealing with before I posted.

First, kariminger, I promise you I'm not an ass-kisser.  I did join refined sims awhile back to get some country recolors for a house I had dl'd and was "flipping" for my niece - she wanted something in shabby chic, or french country, or something like that.  After that I followed her trail from group to group out of morbid curiousity.  My comment to her about "we might like your stuff" was simply a way of being nice while still telling her what I thought about her diatribes.   You know, the whole catch more flies with honey thing.  Pffttt...  like that was gonna work.  Now I know, right?  But I promise, I'm not upset with you for calling me an ass-kisser.  You don't know me from adam, and there is a small number of those there, isn't there?

Second, I DID email Jan back.  After all, she responded to my comment in her typical, rantlike fashion and banned me before I could respond.  Typical, I know see.  So, being the independent *itch that I am, I responded to her - privately, like a normal person.  However, since she isn't normal, I supposed I should have let her have it in public.  Well, if that's what she wants, that's what she gets.  Here's my email to darling Jan:    If you want to delete it feel free.  If you want to keep it for amusement purposes, feel free to do that too!

Hey there! How are you doing?  Nice to see you read my message!  Thanks so much for responding!

Now, in reply:

Ohh, aren't we a bit touchy?  We can criticize other people on a regular basis – love your rants, by the way, but we’re not enough of a grown up to take it back when someone lets us know that we’re misbehaving?  Awww….  Can't take our own medicine?  LOL.  Don't worry sweetie - I won't hold it against you.  I actually felt sorry for you.  I know what all you think you’ve went through with PMBD – I’m not a member there, but I have followed it through SFV.  Ironically, that’s how I found MainStSims and your other group.  Since you had downloads that fit into a house I was building, I thought I’d join and try them out.  Of course, the first time you immediately banned me, crazily assuming that everyone joining your group that day was from PMBD.  Then of course, you’ve yoyo’d back and forth so much that no one can keep up with where you and your files have landed next.  Pfffft…  Why should your group members cater to that kind of behavior?  You know you’re giving the people at PMBD exactly what they want, don’t you?  Something more to talk about.  No wonder they think you’re nuts.  Who knows, apparently I was wrong about you – and maybe they were right.  And don’t blame it on MS  –MS doesn’t make you have the mood swings of a 15 year old girl on her period.  My brother’s mother-in-law died after a prolonged battle with MS – and she was the nicest, SANEST person I know.  She never once felt sorry for herself – or took it out on anyone around her.  

To think I felt sorry for the way you were being treated.  Pfffftt… Not any more.  Nothing worse than an immature adult.  

As for you caring what I have to say, honey, I know you don’t care.  I’m fully aware that you don’t care what ANYONE has to say, unless of course they’re kissing your feet and calling you God.  I just thought felt the need to tell you what most of the people in  your group already feel (you know they do communicate by email too, not just through posting messages at your group).but won’t tell you because they know you’ll get upset and go off on a tirade.  If that’s how you want people to see you, hey, go for it.  Stir up stuff!  You’re great at it!  J

And by the way, hon, it’s stupidity, not supidity.  Your typing is getting better, but it’s still not good enough to allow you to call people names.  Before you call someone a name online, use spell check.  It’s very hard to take someone that can’t spell or type very seriously.  They just come off as well, for lack of a better word (but spelled correctly) ignorant.

Also, badmouthing someone, even in a yahoo group, is a cause for a lawsuit.  It’s called libel.  I’d never do that to you – it’s not worth wasting my time or money, but there are people out there who will.  Be careful when you post online.  If you slander someone, it can come back to haunt you.

Cheers!
 Have a lovely day!

Tara

Well well look at the worm that crawled out of the hole. LOL.

You seriously think I care what a person like you has to say, I don't
think so. I see your mouth is bigger than your butt and that is not
saying much about your supidity is it.

Jan ps have a nice day!!!!!!!!

She responded with this:

Fuck you MALOL who cares what you think , you are no one that even matters . Got it Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL bye bye now bitch and fuck you.

Kendra

My final email to her (unless she's somehow gotten my password and is emailing herself Smiley ) was to answer by stating that was an intelligent reply, but hey, at least you're getting the curse words spelled right.  

Now, Jan, honey, I know you're reading this message board.  So, instead of emailing you - since you won't reply to me anymore anyway, you'll just rant to all those poor souls still hanging on to your group - I will share this with you here at PMBD, if ya'll will let me.  

Jan, the only files I have of yours are in a house I sent to my niece.  I have never uploaded a house anywhere, mainly because I don't really create on my own.  I download other people's houses and redecorate - or "flip" them.  Since they're not mine to begin with, I don't upload them.  Wouldn't know how.  But you've given me an idea.  If I can get my hands on your old files, I'll create a house JUST FOR YOU and upload it to the Sims2 official site.  I promise!!!

Darn, Jan, I didn't know that that Claratin tablet I took this morning for my allergies classified as an addition to drugs.  Wow!  Thanks for enlightening me.  And what exactly were you doing snooping in my medicine cabinet anyway?

As for me liking to make fun of people, as a general rule I don't.  But hey, you started it.  Since I've decided in my own warped mind that you're not truly mentally ill, but just a generally spoiled rotten adult that is used to getting her way, hell yes, I'm going to take a poke or two at you now.  You made it public, so why shouldn't I share the hilarity with others?

You say your group won't ever close again?  Do you promise?  And - don't cross those fingers when you make that promise.  I can see that hand sneaking behind your back when you say that.

And, one final thing.  If I'm going to be a troll, I might as well do it all the way.  Does anyone here have any pink hair paint and some heavy duty hairspray?   My trolls that I had as a teen had pink hair that stood straight up.  I might as well look the part.

Ok, I'm done now.  Thank you for letting me reply to Jan/Bev/Charlotte/Kendra/whoeverthehellsheistoday in a nice public place where everyone can get the same laugh out of her that I have.

Oh...and Jan...as my fav singer from high school said "C'mon and hit me with your best shot!  Fire away!"     (yes, I know, I just gave away my age there, didn't I?"    HUGS JAN!

Sorry for the length.  I can be a talker.

***edited because I didn't have the first clue as to how to accurately use the quotes.  I think I've got it right this time.***
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2007 September 02, 22:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sooooo sick of all this shit!!!  She is a sick, delusional woman who's family I think is clueless as to what is happening with her.
I want to make a confession at this point.  I joined under an alias because I was afraid I would not be able to join because of who and what I am, and wanted to let everyone know exactly what is going on.  My confession is this:  I am Nan.  If you want to ban me now I understand.
I just wanted everyone to know my side of the story.  I never knew Jan before Sims 2, didn't know what she was capable of until everything came to a head in this last incident.  I tried to be a friend to her, to be patient and supportive.  My efforts were misguided, if sincere.
She had made me a co-owner of the group but I had no control of what went on in the group.  She would close the groups without asking me what my opinion was.  I had no input.  I was another of her pawns.  Please don't hold her actions against me.  I was cluesless until recently as to what she is.  
I checked out the tribal link and was appalled.  I recognized all the actions of the persons in those other groups/sites as being typical of Jan/Charlotte.  
Frankly, she scares me.  She has my home address and my phone numbers.  I worry she might decide to retaliate because I am a "traitor and a liar" for staying behind with Edna and giving her a hand getting the group back on stable footing.
Well, that's all I have to say.  I've come forward and revealed who I am to you.  And what you see is all I am.  I hope you let me stay, but I understand if you choose not to.
Thanks.
~Nan~

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: