PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 21:33:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368390 times)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1020 on: 2007 September 02, 23:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure my post showed up I can't find it oh well I will try again though.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2007 September 02, 23:53:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I approved your message, that's the only way to keep Jan from posting.so you should see it by now
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2007 September 02, 23:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see it now thanks!

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2007 September 02, 23:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a member of your group, too.  Have been since it was jan's.  I'll tell you who I am there, not here.  I got banned from her new group and I never even posted.  Go figure.

And Tara, I'll e-mail you from Yahoo and you can send them to me that way, is that ok with you?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2007 September 03, 00:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is so sad, but I'm glad this shit started with Jan, for we never would of found you all.  I have had many pleasures reading this forum.  I have even read some of the others.  Like Mikey I perfer milk with my cookies.            Armywife, welcome to our group..............Edna
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: 2007 September 03, 00:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing that we are are still learning to create we figured we better have something going on for the members........we are getting better.          Edna
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1026 on: 2007 September 03, 00:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't it interesting...every time a paysite owner or one of our favorite drama whores unleashes their idiocy, we become the welcoming, fun, open new home for the 'refugees'. We've got plenty of members who were burned by TSR, Lyric Lee, Simbella, etc....so now we have a lovely group of new members from the Main Street insanity.

Welcome!

Tara, thanks for the clarification on the accusation. I wonder what made her decide (a) her free files were stolen and (b) it was you who did it.

Edna, thanks for 'coming out'!

I think many of us have a few screen names we use - I used Musical Maven around the community and kept that one separate from Hecubus for a while, before Delphy changed the rules at MTS2 and S2C, but like MOST people here, I'm me no matter which name I use. but MM never crossed paths with ol' Hec, and they certainly don't have conversations with each other!

Anyway...keep us posted on the insanity. It's always good for a laugh!

(And to think - if she hadn't said she ws gonna go free in the first place as a result of my email lo those many weeks ago, most of us would never have even HEARD of Main Street Sims!)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: 2007 September 03, 00:24:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Judging by the emails that I get from the group you are doing a great job with it.  It looks fun and inviting.  Keep up the good work.

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: 2007 September 03, 00:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, i have always used memaw13205 for the groups and sites.  MSN I'm meanmomtop10, long story but a good one.  I only used this different one....kkdoodle1 cuz of Jan.  I had no other reason to do differently.  Thank you for the welcome.  it's a relief to be me again.  I never heard of this forum until she said she would go free.

Arnywife, we never would of put the name to this one...I like it
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: 2007 September 03, 00:40:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, all of you for accepting me!  I was worried, because I know at one time some thought I was another of Jan's aliases.  Especially since my groups were tied to hers.  I could never understand why until I went to the tribal link.  I cut all ties with the group name change and changed the names of my groups as well.  It is so nice to have a group where I have a say-so in what is going on.  Edna and I are partners.  Neither has ultimate say so.  We confer with one another before we make a decision.  
As Edna said, I told her ahead of time I was going to divulge my real identity.  She assured me all of you would accept me, and I'm glad I did it.  All of you are welcome to join us at United in Sims.  We have a lot of fun, and it is all calm and peaceful.  I have quite a few movie posters, Edna has some wall art, Shelly has uploaded a house or two, and Jason has some wonderful sims.  We're just starting out, so there's not a lot, but we are all contributing what we can.
~Nan~

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: 2007 September 03, 00:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooki, we do have fun.  With the fire we had, not one member or staff cried.  Actually had hotdogs and marshmellows.  SAng and danced, and kept the fire under control.  Then we rebuilt the area which is where Rosemary really got involved.  Please if any of yoou are a member, join in.........we got the hose, water guns, paintball guns, paints, tar and feathers  and of course food for our fights.         Edna
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 2007 September 03, 00:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a thread - "See What I Made & Worship ME" in ARR!.  You can always show your new creations there as well and there are a lot of creators here:  Calalily, Moune, JFed, SparklePlenty, Nouk, Hecubus, Duckie, Red, and many others (I can't name you all, I'll be here all night!).  You will find that they are very helpful when trying to get a creation to work right or to make suggestions - be prepared - we're honest - no ass kissing allowed.  

Edna  *snicker* I know my husband picked it out.  He's got a wicked sense of humor.  And, no, if you didn't know it was me, you would never figure it out.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: 2007 September 03, 00:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's cool.  I want to do objects, dled alot of tuts, but got confused..........I want them to look realistic.  I want them to be nice for the members, after all that Jan did I think they deserve nice.     Edna
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1033 on: 2007 September 03, 01:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WhiteDove"
I was worried, because I know at one time some thought I was another of Jan's aliases.

At one time I thought *I* was another of Jan's aliases...

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: 2007 September 03, 01:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFLMAO!!!
I want so much to learn how to recolor and to use paint shop pro.  I am so blonde sometimes it is hilarious!!!
(((hugs)))
~Nan~

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: