PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 19:42:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368383 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1005 on: 2007 September 02, 22:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who in the hell is Kendra? I love her reply shows how truly immature she is.

Nan we don't ban people here for who they are. Why would we ban you anyway you finally stood up to that lunatic.

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: 2007 September 02, 22:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome Nan, don't be afraid to speak your mind here everyone does thats part of the reason I like this forum.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2007 September 02, 22:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW!  Tara that was a truly inspiring letter.  I laughed so hard I choked!  Very nice job.

Nan, welcome.  You will find that, despite our reputation at times, we are really a very fun, if not sarcastic, group.  

So, welcome to you both!  You will need kitteh pics and of course

*passes rum to Nan and Tara*

BTW - If you have any other rants of hers, including the one she sent you Tara, I am happy to include that with my complaint file with Yahoo.  I received an automated response that due to the Labor Day Holiday on Monday (in the US) that to not expect a response until Tuesday.  So, we will have to wait.  Just make sure to include the headers, ok?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2007 September 02, 23:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW first of all, I guess Kendra is a good soul.  And kinda close to my age........maybe a bit younger.  

Nan told me she was going to tell you who she really is...........and I'm glad it worked out for her.  I guess I better tell you that I'm Edna.......but I have a feeling someone already knew that.  

I remember little that was over at Tribal, but wasn't really interested in any of that, back then.  I just wanted stuff for my games. not the headaches of all that.  That's how I got involved with Jan, she needed a mod and I applied. I was a member to her group and many others.  I was banned from Misfits cuz I did what Jan asked and stood up for the groups' updates list.  I really miss them people  

No she didn't teach me anything about creating, Marie did. and still is.

I have Jan's group but she handed it over, we still have the letter in our modgroup........would you like to see it?  If anyone is still over in our group you will noticed that we run it as a team, not just one owner.  No decision is made without the others approval.  Nan all of us are grateful that you have hung around this long to help us.  Jan you can go to hell, for ALL of us here are better people then you ever will be.        Edna
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2007 September 02, 23:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edna I am in your group and I do like it but I did have to put it on digest that was alot of emails!  :lol:

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1010 on: 2007 September 02, 23:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who. is. Kendra? Another one of the personalities ?

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2007 September 02, 23:11:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Kendra is supposed to be her granddaughter.  

Edna, welcome.  I knew it had to be someone that knew her, but didn't know who it was.  BTW, I am NOT the armywife from Sims 1 that "worked" for Jan.  I never played S1, so just wanted to let you know that there was an armywife, ry asked me the same  question, and I am not her.

Just out of curiosity, what did you do about her posting that crap about you on her website MSS?  I would have been so super pissed.  

All of you are welcome, we have rum and cookies too!   :wink:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 2007 September 02, 23:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooki why didn't you join in on the fun?Huh We love it when members get involved, that means you didn't read the fire that we had in the briar patch?   And Armywife......I defended you to her, telling her you were not the same one.  Pissed her off, but what can I say?   Edna
taralynns
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: 2007 September 02, 23:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you army wife!  I aim to please.  And I'll take that rum.  After all the reading I've done today on this topic, I think I'll take it.  

I'll scrounge around tonight and send you those letters with the heading. I kept them.  I'm a bit of a ditz, but I'm not stupid.  (although Jan will debate that).  Do you want me to post them or pm them to you?

I still have to laugh at her, because she's cursing out a screen name.  My actual name is Rosemary (waves hi to Nan and Edna) but she wouldn't admit me under that yahoo ID (probably because I stayed to play at UnitedinSims2 instead of running away like a good little sheep.  (sorry Nan and Edna - I've been a bit lax this weekend - I promise to wander back and play tomorrow!)    So, I signed up using my pen name from my fanfiction time at a Hardy Boy website.  (yeah, I know, I'm one strange girl).    

Since I signed up as Tara, I'll just stay Tara here, if that's ok with you guys.  I'm used to using that name at fanfic websites anyway.  Anything else might confuse Jan too much.  If I say something, I want her to know I said it.  

See Jan, you're not the only one that uses more than one name.  I have two!  The difference is - I'm the same person with each name.  What can I say, I just gotta be me!

Tara
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2007 September 02, 23:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edna, until I found this forum I was mostly a lurker but I will post something in the group soon.  I do read the messages and it looks like it is a lot of fun.
ETA: I like your good morning and good night messages.

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2007 September 02, 23:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rosemary you little shit.  If only we had known that you were a member there!!!!!!!  It's good to see you (waving back).  We miss you.  You are right Jan would of banned you right off.  I tried getting in today, under a different name and she denied me.  See all is good         Edna
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2007 September 02, 23:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooki, we just recently had chocolate cheesecake there, make it myself.  I'll have to whip you up some.  Anyone else want some??   Edna
taralynns
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2007 September 02, 23:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooki, I've had fun joining in at UnitedinSims2.  At first I was horrified by Jan's rants (when it was refined sims).  Which is why I asked if there were going to be more.    Then when I saw she reopened, I rejoined the new one out of curiousity (and to get the set my niece wanted for her house - I'd have been better off dl'ing from TSR, wouldn't I?) . I should have kept my nose out of it - I know my temperment too well.   Too late now.  

Oh well.  If Mandy (my niece, not another Jan personality) ever says that I don't love her - this is proof that'll do just about anything for her.  Smiley
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 2007 September 02, 23:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just posted in the group. I do remember seeing your post about her rant.  I didn't blame you one bit.  My thought was good for her! Smiley

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2007 September 02, 23:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not all the members at the group was Jan's personalities.  We had some good people there until she went on with her rantings.  We do have a Mandi, she's a mod, and Jason and Shelly are real people also.  Just to clear up a few names.  Then there is Marie, she doesn't post but she's real also  :lol: .  Edna
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: