PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 22:15:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367316 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 27, 07:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The lastest from the Psycho Lady from Hell :lol:

A Member posted
I am so sorry I can't get to the site anymore! All this crap is convincing me to support pay sites. I am so sorry so many sites are giving in so easily to these horrible people.

It's responce
For the next several weeks we are only going to be doine updates to pay sites. All of them are in trouble due to this group that hates pay sites.

we have found that they have a hit list for all paysites. I am afaid to tell you that mod the sims 2 in on all of this. They have caused this problem for our connunity.

we are stating to wonder if they are terrorits or what due to them asking for money . I in no way or my staff support them in our indevers go gain money from us.

When you go to mod the sims2 site , you will see that if you don't pay then you are will get a very slow download or no at all. If you pay them you get the fastes download that you can get. To me this is black mail against our community. where do I get my imformation from ?? From members who love out group and loves our very small site. That is now gone due to these people.

Delphy his self is in on all of this we found that out as well. That makes me sick and they can keep their SimPe as we have other members that can make us a tool to use for the same purpose.

Each games is against these people, they are not against pay sites. Every time a pay site goes down they cheer and put us on the kill list.

I am prove everything that I am saying as I have wittness that are willing to back me up on all of this.

So the heck with them and let them to where they belong. We will not tollerate any abuse from them no matter how small we are as we are backed by bigger group and sites than what they have .

Here is the link where you can read this for you self.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214586

My self and my Staff have done a lot of investinggatin on this matter and have found out a lot about what is going one around the commuity. Each games will not even give them an anwers to their question, about making pay sites close down. If this keeps up it could be them that will have to close their doors. One of my staff members said she was asking for money well let him take it out of his pocket like we pay sites have to if we don't get enough to keep the site going.

His logic is beyond me and others on this. I will not take his bull on this at all. I am a woman but I am not week!!!! Feminine I am and a lady I am but not a coward !!!!!! My dad tought me to be this way and it will never come out of me.

Jan .

The Loon Tune is at it again. She of course did'nt tell the member we had nothing to do with her web site closing down & it was all her doing in removing it. Shes making it sound like we hacked her site to bring it down or something. I did'nt know we belonged to the mafia & were terrorits.

What the hell is a terrorit anyway? Who is Each Games? :shock: This woman has no idea what shes talking about let alone knows how to spell.

When did anyone from her ask her for money? :lol:

I wonder if our dear Lyric Lee or Igne is guiding this poor unfortunate psycho of a woman & getting her all bent out of shape.

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmm........

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 27, 07:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is 100% certifiable.  Seriously.

I did get a giggle out of this.  Her staff is "investinggatin".  Oh noes, be afraid!

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 27, 07:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh noes, be afraid!

Im a skeeeeeeerd :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 27, 07:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are so many typos and spelling mistakes in that post it simply boggles the mind.  I understand that English is not her first language, but good god, if you're going to go on a major tirade buy a damn dictionary.

I'd like to see her proof that EA Games (I guess that's what she was shooting for?) supports paysites.  Bring it on.  Us terrorits are waiting.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2007 July 27, 08:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CrazyArseBitchAtMainSt.Sims"

A Member posted
I am so sorry I can't get to the site anymore! All this crap is convincing me to support pay sites. I am so sorry so many sites are giving in so easily to these horrible people.

It's responce
I am prove everything that I am saying as I have wittness that are willing to back me up on all of this.

My self and my Staff have done a lot of investinggatin on this matter and have found out a lot about what is going one around the commuity. Each games will not even give them an anwers to their question, about making pay sites close down. If this keeps up it could be them that will have to close their doors. One of my staff members said she was asking for money well let him take it out of his pocket like we pay sites have to if we don't get enough to keep the site going.

Yeah, I wouldn't believe this "others" bullshit.  I got the royal poop on this woman from a confidential source - she is a party of one most likely.
Excerpts from the royal poop:

...the history with that woman Jan from Main St Sims.. She's got a long history of being a major nutcase. One of the names she used was Charlotte.

*Names deleted* had a long history with the woman, during which time she totally burned her bridged then did the dirty on her and blackened her name.

The woman also has a long history of burning through Mods at a rate of knots because she treats them like shit. People had a strong suspicion that three of the people on the site at various point were all Jan, because she also has a long habit of changing aliases every time she's in trouble.. Basically, she gets an attack of multiple identities every time she gets in trouble.

It's like she gets incredibly paranoid and then heaven help you if you're in the way.. And the way she treats her moderators is incredible. She has to recruit regularly because she constantly loses them because she's such a total psycho bitch with them. I think I remember she has had four or five identities. So as far as I'm concerned, go nuts and put the boot in with this one, because she's been making life hell for very gentle people for a very long time.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 July 27, 08:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This Jan person, she makes me laugh. Do you think her members actually believe her?  I really hope that English isn't her first or even her second language.  :roll:

ETA: Good to know that English isn't her native language.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2007 July 27, 08:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of the names she used was Charlotte.

I think i remember her from the Sim 1 days. Did'nt she do a Disappearing Act act after loosing it, closing down her site only to come back as someone else months later with a brand new site?

Everyone figured it out because she was stupid enough to reup all her stuff to the new site without changing the file names :lol:

Do you think her members actually believe her?

Oh yes they all are falling for her crazy rants & believing every word.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 July 27, 08:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just keep picturing Elmer Fudd running through the streets screaming "The terrorits are coming!  The terrorits are coming!"  (It's 4 am here... I'm a little out of it.)  :lol:

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2007 July 27, 08:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just keep picturing Elmer Fudd running through the streets screaming "The terrorits are coming!

ROFLMAO! Thanks now i can't get that image outta my head! If i dream about Elmer Fudd tonight it's all your fault! :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 July 27, 09:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

See! I knew some total loon would read about the donation drive at MTS2 and take it the wrong way; but I never ever thought they would take it this way! Delphy, a terrorist? That's insane! The rest is laughable, but truly worrying as well. It's people like that who I don't want in power...oh woops,too late :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2007 July 27, 10:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy, a terrorist?

Not Terrorist, - Terrorits. I think its that cussing disease.

Oh Shit i feel my terrorits coming on! Shit, Damm, !@#$^ :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 July 27, 11:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CrazyArseBitchAtMainSt.Sims"

My self and my Staff have done a lot of investinggatin on this matter and have found out a lot about what is going one around the commuity.

Can we safely assume the "Staff" is comprised of her and her ten OTHER personalities? Or is it a magical "Staff" which guides her on her journey through the Land of BatShitCrazy.
RedSeawench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 July 27, 12:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm really curious about this "tool" her members are creating to replace Simpe.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: 2007 July 27, 12:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
This Jan person, she makes me laugh. Do you think her members actually believe her?  I really hope that English isn't her first or even her second language.  :roll:

ETA: Good to know that English isn't her native language.  :lol:

Her name is Charlotte Mahony and she lives in Godforsaken, West Virginia. No offense to West Virginians, but really, is their first language English there? Or some Appalachian dialect? (Whois search result)

Still watching you guys
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 July 27, 13:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe English still ISN'T her first language! LOL! I meet many Americans born in the USA who write a form of English that is incomprehensible.

This is not a dig against people with possible learning disabilities. Some truly have trouble with writing. But realize, then, that you DO have problems (we can't be good at EVERYTHING), and find someone more knowledgable in grammar and spelling to do a quick look-see over your text. And use something called spell check. It's not perfect at all, but it could have eliminated at least 75% of her spelling errors. If her machine doesn't have it and she doesn't have any literate friends, there ARE free spell-checkers on the Web. I've used them myself on occasion. It's called using Google. G-O-O-G-L-E.

Y'know, my Mama always warned me to pick my battles. This Jan/Charlotte/etc. seems to feel like she is a David amongst us large Goliaths, and by gum, she WILL bring us big bad people down. In her eyes, we tried to bully and bribe her. But she's not havin' it. She will load her rifle and stand tall against us evil villians.

From her writings, you'd think we were about to set fire to her house, ravage her crops and raid the livestock. Perhaps she should stop watching Westerns.

Look. She got offers of getting her site either hosted free or paid for a year with just one caveat ... don't make her site a paysite during that time. No other strings, as far as I know. No works being held hostage a la TSR. No one forcing her to submit his or her work, or editing her creations. Just one tiny caveat. Honestly, is this the worst thing she has to fret about? If so, I truly envy her.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: