PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 17:28:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Halp! Avast!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Halp! Avast!  (Read 5560 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 16, 20:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Feel free to decide to feel persecuted, and to be snarky about it, but my world does not revolve around you. If it did, I would definitely have reworded my original post so as not to hurt your apparently easily-bruised feelings.  Since I was not thinking about you, it did not occur to me that YOU would consider it a personal comment.

Actually I'm not hurt but rather annoyed that you would choose to bring up an old issue to make jabs at people.  However, if you really did not intend for it to mean that way then I'll accept that.

And you're welcome.

And x2 Geek Squad should be taken out back and shot for trying to do anything other than setting up entertainment systems.  I wouldn't let them touch my computer even if they wanted to pay me for it.  I wouldn't let EA Maxis do it either and they were bribing people to bring their computers over and let Maxoids on it while you tour the base of operations.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 16, 20:35:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

coughcheckyoursignaturecough

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 16, 22:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
coughcheckyoursignaturecough

Yeah, it was redonkulous to even be annoyed at her comment but it really struck me the wrong way.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 16, 22:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try www.phazeddl.com or http://loaded.sc34.info - I use them sites.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #19 on: 2007 May 17, 19:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do all the work on my computer, not the hubby. He borked the laptop that shortly died a horrid death. I download the programs, I install them, I debug the fraggin things. I'm not an expert, but I am a bit more careful than he is. If I don't trust it, I won't use it. The only one I trust to work on my computer is my sister's husband. He's a Linux man but if I can't figure out how it got messed up, he can. I designed the computer I have now and it's working just fine... Now if only I could find an FLV to AVI converter that doesn't leave a frickin water mark on my video, I will be a totally happy camper! Robert Palmer videos don't need those things on them...... *whine, grumble*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Halp! Avast!
« Reply #20 on: 2007 May 18, 15:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an online friend who bought the Worst Laptop Ever from Best Buy and frequently posted about her experiences getting her laptop fixed through them.  They'd be funnier if they weren't so painful.

Lorelei, I was wondering - and this may be a bit of a long shot - did you pay for their services with a credit card?  I'm pretty certain that California's chargeback laws extend to services, and a lot of states enacted similar laws after CA did.  If you contact your credit card company, they could explain more.  It's not much, but it could help you replace your programs legally.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: