PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 13:54:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  schuldig_seiben has gone a bit too far...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: schuldig_seiben has gone a bit too far...  (Read 30848 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
schuldig_seiben has gone a bit too far...
« Reply #75 on: 2007 May 07, 21:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
Quote from: "Modo"
I live in a remote location, I have never even met a gay guy.

I'm quite sure you did, you just didn't know he was gay - maybe he didn't either :lol:

Exactly what I thought. :lol:

There are several estimates, but about 10 % of population are considered to be gay. So, Modo, the next time you go to a bar, count the people in the room and divide the number by 10 and you get the number of gays in the room. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2007 May 07, 21:54:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Quote from: "HideTheRum"
Quote from: "Modo"
I live in a remote location, I have never even met a gay guy.

I'm quite sure you did, you just didn't know he was gay - maybe he didn't either :lol:

Exactly what I thought. :lol:

There are several estimates, but about 10 % of population are considered to be gay. So, Modo, the next time you go to a bar, count the people in the room and divide the number by 10 and you get the number of gays in the room. Smiley

What if it's a Straight Bar? Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 May 07, 21:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They just don't know that they are gay, yet. Wink

And if Modo really lives in the middle of nowhere (like I did), there are no other bars. So, also the gays are there. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2007 May 07, 22:04:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, how many people are on this site? Because a lot of...us?...must be gay. ^^ I'd say "us" without the question mark but I'm not really gay. ^^ Not really. Tongue But rather than say "a lot of them"...
Oh I'll shut up now.
But really, how many members do we have? Wink

((And I like the theory. ^^))

I live in the tiniest of islands. Not the smallest in the Channel Islands, the largest, but that's still bloody small. And even WE have a gay bar!! A transvestite-drag-queen bar to be truly specific, but still!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2007 May 07, 22:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not gay... How the hell did this get on all of us being gay? Which I am not. I'm neither homosexual nor am I happy at the moment.

ETA
Recolor of the dress

I will so download this when she puts it up Smiley

HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 May 07, 22:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"
What if it's a Straight Bar? Wink

Now, a Straight Bar just screams Repressed Homosexuality  :roll: :lol:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 May 07, 22:28:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know of many openly homosexual/bisexual/non-heterosexual people in North Dakota.  There's one girl who keeps complaining there aren't any lesbians in ND, but if I actually had friends and a reputation I cared about, I wouldn't want to be openly non-heterosexual around here either.  =P  As it stands now, I have neither, so arguing with people and having them scoot away from me is pretty much how almost every day goes.

It's a pretty nice dress.  Don't really care for painted on bows and such, though.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 May 07, 23:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

I will so download this when she puts it up Smiley

Meh, it's a pink dress. The ruffles are detailed but that's about it. One thing that's for certain about the sim: He sure as hell ain't a lesbian. The creator should offer him some strap on anal...like an extra accessory.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2007 May 08, 00:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She made a white recolor also and she said she's going to put the simmie up for download. I'll be downloading the green and white. If I'm in an extra good mood maybe the pink but I don't really like pink so probably not.

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 May 08, 00:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"
Right, how many people are on this site? Because a lot of...us?...must be gay. ^^ I'd say "us" without the question mark but I'm not really gay. ^^ Not really. Tongue But rather than say "a lot of them"...
Oh I'll shut up now.
But really, how many members do we have? Wink

Don't know how many members we have and I do think those kind of statistics are tricky, but I'll volunteer my sexuality - Not Gay.

Isn't it funny how Gay Pride is celebrated and Straight Pride would be thought to be oppressive. I guess that's just the way.

Anyhoo, that's the thing that Maz and I have in common - we prefer sex with the opposite gender, so that works out fine for us.  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2007 May 08, 00:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yah....I wasn't gonna answer, but I have to address the gay pride thing.

First: I'm bisexual. I've had meaningful relationships with both men and women. I thought of myself as simply lesbian for many years, but then met a couple of men who reminded me that attraction and love is about the Person, not the Gender. My next meaningful relationship could be with either...guess we'll find out when it happens.

In the 1990s, I was an activist in the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered community in North Carolina. I was very 'out'...pics on the front page of the paper, tv interviews, and many panel discussions. When someone would ask me why there is gay pride day but not straight pride day (and they invariably did), I would give them this simple, two part answer (and the snottiness would come first if they were being pricks):

- "Anything" pride days are required when a segment of the population is discriminated against by laws and attitudes. See: 1960s American civil rights demonstrations

- You could have a straight pride day...you just have to organize it.  :lol:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2007 May 08, 01:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some people are just dumb. Every day is pretty much straight pride day unless its gay pride day then its not.

ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 May 08, 05:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's so hard for straight people. Being the (respected, safe, 'normal') majority and all. I cry a single emo tear for them.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 May 08, 09:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:

Personally I'm not particularly proud of being straight. It was how I was programmed and to each his or her own. Gay Pride actually isn't a thing around here either, but perhaps that's because afaik Danes are largely unconcerned with other people's sexuality.  Tongue

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 May 08, 10:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'm with MizzKitty here. It's dumb to call people dumb just because they don't know about <insert your choice of opression here> Pride days and other USA's peculiarities. Tongue

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: