PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 19:55:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day  (Read 21135 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
I declare today "Give a Free Site Some Love" Day
« Reply #45 on: 2007 December 06, 15:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take suggestions from my beloved pirates - the pink camouflage is for Armywife.  Cheesy  Whether I can actually do it is an entirely different story.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Kyalesyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 December 06, 18:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I take suggestions from my beloved pirates - the pink camouflage is for Armywife.  Cheesy  Whether I can actually do it is an entirely different story.  Cheesy

Really, I'm looking for anything that looks old. Y'know, slightly worn or faded or patchy. Starving artists tend to have some pretty scuzzy blankets, as do basement dwellers and single mothers.

all me Kaz. Its easier that way for everyone.
Like to procrastinate? www.freerice.com/index.php
Like comics? www.gambitguild.co.uk
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 December 06, 19:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scuze me? Seventeen years ago, I was a single mother and not a single one of my blankets was scuzzy, I was an absolute fiend over everything being clean and in good repair. Some single moms don't give a shit, but for the most part, they take care of what they've got. Sheesh! And I'd love to see a version of the Hudson Bay point blanket or the Early Witney point blanket that doesn't totally suck. I have both in real life and they're lovely! I got those when I was a teen, btw, and they're still in tiptop shape and I am 42. Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! (Not the most mature at times, but I have fun!)

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Kyalesyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 December 07, 00:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Scuze me? Seventeen years ago, I was a single mother and not a single one of my blankets was scuzzy, I was an absolute fiend over everything being clean and in good repair. Some single moms don't give a shit, but for the most part, they take care of what they've got. Sheesh! And I'd love to see a version of the Hudson Bay point blanket or the Early Witney point blanket that doesn't totally suck. I have both in real life and they're lovely! I got those when I was a teen, btw, and they're still in tiptop shape and I am 42. Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! (Not the most mature at times, but I have fun!)

You've not seen some of the families around here!  Tongue

Or, indeed, my bedding. Should do something about that really.... *mind wanders*

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2007 December 07, 02:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Scuze me? Seventeen years ago, I was a single mother and not a single one of my blankets was scuzzy, I was an absolute fiend over everything being clean and in good repair.

Yes, poor people are often innovative, and clean.  But the Sims is a game of cliches.  You can't just have poor people - they must live in squalor and look like shit.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 December 07, 07:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh...my rich sims live in sqalour too. Had to have the Servo call a maid the other day(!)
Mind you the family he lived with had just had another baby and he was caring for it.
Servos are awesome with babies. Cheesy
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 December 07, 20:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just about all of my sims live in glorious squalor. I love cluttery, decrepit, junky houses full of trash. It's just lovely!

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 December 08, 01:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loves you peoples, you make me laugh right after I've been crying my heart out... which I have, so bear with me.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: 2007 December 10, 02:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Kyalesyin"
I check simcastic and Parsimonious every day.

Oh you've gotta with simcastic.  Mel is a prolific creator by herself, but there are in total I think 14 creators - I've asked her before if she does nothing but update her site  :lol: She does some really great meshes - and is so sweet - she's the best kind of creator to download from in my opinion.  Cheesy

It was the iron bedframaes that suckered me in. Love 'em. I'm hoping that if I hold out long enough, they'll do a fold-out type army cot or something similar.

I told Mel about the lovely things said about her (cause it's always nice to hear that stuff when you don't know) and showed her the thread - she's made the army cot.

http://www.simcasticdesigns.com/bedrooms.htm

How cool is Simcastic, eh?

Visit Calalilysims

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 December 10, 03:23:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is really cool.  Big piratey hugs to Simcastic!  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
simcastic designs
« Reply #55 on: 2007 December 10, 03:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for posting the link to simcastic designs.  I had never been to that site before.  She has some great stuff.  It's nice to see a free creator get praise and love.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2007 December 10, 03:38:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a fan of hers too. I love Simcastic's practical nature...yanno?

Isn't it amazing though, as many sites as we know, there are always new ones to discover? And it' snot like new ones that pop up, like mine did a few months ago. I recently learned of a site that's been around for at least two years...how does that happen? Fun, though!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 December 10, 04:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I'm a fan of hers too. I love Simcastic's practical nature...yanno?

Isn't it amazing though, as many sites as we know, there are always new ones to discover? And it' snot like new ones that pop up, like mine did a few months ago. I recently learned of a site that's been around for at least two years...how does that happen? Fun, though!

I keep thinking I don't need to find anymore sites.  As it is,  I have way too many downloads.  But then again I am going to download good stuff  that enhances my sims' lives.  I'll just keep telling myself I am not addicted to downloading!  LOL
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 December 10, 04:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't been on Simcastic for a long time. I found out about her since the owner posted on the BBS when I used to go on it.
I'll have to go check it out, totally had forgotten about them.
Kyalesyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 December 10, 14:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I check simcastic and Parsimonious every day.

Oh you've gotta with simcastic.  Mel is a prolific creator by herself, but there are in total I think 14 creators - I've asked her before if she does nothing but update her site  :lol: She does some really great meshes - and is so sweet - she's the best kind of creator to download from in my opinion.  Cheesy

It was the iron bedframaes that suckered me in. Love 'em. I'm hoping that if I hold out long enough, they'll do a fold-out type army cot or something similar.

I told Mel about the lovely things said about her (cause it's always nice to hear that stuff when you don't know) and showed her the thread - she's made the army cot.

http://www.simcasticdesigns.com/bedrooms.htm

How cool is Simcastic, eh?

I think I just died of an Awesome Attack. I got the email this morning with the link and all, but seeing it on the front page? Better than awesome!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: