PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 05:57:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Oh good grief.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh good grief.  (Read 12434 times)
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« on: 2007 July 05, 15:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My downloads folder has been lost and needs to be rebuilt.  One of my favorite collections has been the Banana Republic Revival items that the Junipersun forum put together, despite all the shakedown bullshit from Birgit.  I went to her site, and noticed the files were gone.  So I emailed her, requesting the files.

This was her response:

Hi ******, sorry but I closed the banana section cause the file piracys played a bad game with my traffic. They called on all their members to download my stuff and remove it again and again only for boosting  my traffic.I had to remargin 220€ for my traffic. Thatīs the reason why my site is momentary closed and I went to TSR. Maybe, one day Iīll upload the banana items at TSR .

Greetings Birgit

So, let me get this straight:

1)  Pirates have nothing better to do than deliberately ruin Birgit's site by sucking away her bandwidth.
2)  It's perfectly okay to hold a bunch of other people's work hostage because you're a greedy Teutonic Twat.
3)  The word "remargin" can be used in contexts I never even dreamed of.  *headdesk*

This probably would make it hella obvious to her who I am, but good God do I not care at this point.
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 05, 16:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, like you could really expect anything better from a member of TSR........what a beotch (i am trying to learn to control my tongue)

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 05, 16:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"
what a beotch (i am trying to learn to control my tongue)

You should control it altogether.  My husband controlled his tongue, and uses non-swearing alternatives.  It's quite a shock to be called a "horrible dog"  :lol: You'd think the swearing would make a difference, but it's the creative unusual ones that really make you sit up and notice.

As for Birgit, well, she's a cocksucker and a motherfucker, (I have taken no such controlling vows) and always comes up with some sob story about how she needs teh moneys.  Now pirates can be to blame for every evil in the world.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 05, 16:35:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see what you mean calalily, I think I would prefer bitch to horrible dog. :lol:
hmmm I think cocksucking ho bag is more appropriate, but that's just my opinion. Smiley

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #4 on: 2007 July 05, 16:37:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
I see what you mean calalily, I think I would prefer bitch to horrible dog. :lol:

Hiiiiiiiiii!!! I'm so glad. :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #5 on: 2007 July 05, 16:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain T-chan"
Quote from: "Broomhilda"

Hiiiiiiiiii!!! I'm so glad. :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I just noticed your title. NICE!! LOL

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #6 on: 2007 July 05, 23:23:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could just email her back and thank her very sweetly for her time - then thank her for the heads up on the pirates.  Say something to the effect that you appreciate her help and you'll see if you can find one of those pirates that would be willing to pass it on to you.  You could even ask her if by chance she knows where you can find the pirates that she spoke of.
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #7 on: 2007 July 06, 00:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kitkat"
You could just email her back and thank her very sweetly for her time - then thank her for the heads up on the pirates.  Say something to the effect that you appreciate her help and you'll see if you can find one of those pirates that would be willing to pass it on to you.  You could even ask her if by chance she knows where you can find the pirates that she spoke of.

...dammit, I AM SO TEMPTED.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #8 on: 2007 July 06, 00:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "littlemisspirate"
Quote from: "kitkat"

...dammit, I AM SO TEMPTED.

Do it!  I would love to see what she would say to you.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #9 on: 2007 July 06, 00:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could even ask her if by chance she knows where you can find the pirates that she spoke of.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #10 on: 2007 July 06, 00:48:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the spirit of peer pressure and mindfuckery, I succumbed.  We'll see if she bites.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #11 on: 2007 July 06, 00:49:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, go for it! I'd love to see what in the hell she has to say. Or do you think she'd try to come over all ignorant on the chance she might think she'd lose a sale? Idiots and jerks.... "Let's twist the damn thing to make it say what we want to and hit anyone who knows better with a hammer so they can't explain it." There are none so blind as those who will not see...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #12 on: 2007 July 06, 00:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who knows how she'll reply?  Based on the letter I sent her and the reply I received, her reading comprehension's as bad as her written expression.  I'd be just as unsurprised if the letter wooooooshes over her head than if she writes back in the midst of some frothing pro-paysite conniption.  Either way I'll be massively entertained.
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #13 on: 2007 July 06, 01:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man oh man, either way, I cannot wait to see what she says.
It'll be just as funny either way, if it goes over her head, well, we'd all have a great laugh at the stupidity of a paysite owner, and if she freaks out, we'll have a great time reading her rant.
Either way it'll be fun for all.
Unless she doesn't reply, that is!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #14 on: 2007 July 06, 07:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Broomhilda: I know, eh? Wink

LMP: I really wanna know what she says, too--it'll be hilarious.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: