PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 09:32:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Did I miss the drama?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Did I miss the drama?  (Read 10002 times)
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« on: 2007 April 21, 22:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'm either slow or blind.  So what 1337 h4x0r did what now?  I'm confused.  Everything works fine to my knowledge.  Did some little boy lose his toys and want some attention?

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 21, 22:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some little boy went fucking psycho and threatened us. He hasn't finished the job yet but promises he'll come back. OH JOY.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 21, 22:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yus you totally missed the drama.

Inactive
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 21, 22:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rat will be back later, and hopefully by then I will win his heart and he will steal my avatar.
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 21, 22:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but you may still participate in the PMBD orgy. Cheesy
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 21, 22:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PMBD
we know
DRAMA

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 21, 22:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Crap! I ALWAYS miss the drama.  I come on and see him posting some code, but that's about it.  I don't even know what happened, aside from some hacking threat.  I'm always too slow Sad

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 21, 23:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol don't worry, I missed it too.
And yeah, we do know drama.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 21, 23:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank god I didn't went to that lame-o-matic party. This was SO MUCH better.  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 22, 05:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If he had the skill and power to do anything other than make everyone point and laugh, then he would have already done it.

How completely boring.

The only amusement here is that a thief is all narked off because we're making it a lot less profitable for her / him to be a thief. For some reason, I fail to feel any regret.

The irony is that EA itself is probably the largest distributor of payfiles in the Sims 2 community, thanks to the Exchange.

EA tried to do a nice thing, back in the days of Sims 1, by looking the other way if custom content creators recouped a nominal amount to cover bandwidth fees. Like the old story about the camel who asks if he can keep his nose inside the tent at night to keep it warm and then steadily takes a mile when given an inch (my ears are cold...my neck is cold...my front half is cold...surely you wouldn't be so selfish to deny my front legs the chance to stay warm?), the camel is eventually inside the tent, the camel driver is outside in the cold, and then the camel pretends that this is all okay and the way it should be and that it has a right to usurp the tent and fights like hell to retain ownership of the tent that doesn't belong to it.

Now we have a plague of paysite camels who all think they are entitled to make money off of stolen goods. Dressing up something you stole with different kinds of wrapping paper and bows does not make it any less stolen.

The community has made tools FOR FREE to encourage content SHARING, but greedy paysite wankers use these FREE tools and FREE meshes to make money off of content owned by EA. The gall and brazen effrontery of it all.

EA, as noted, is probably the biggest distributor of Sims 2 paysite content on the planet. Smaller sites like PMDB, where all the available content HAS BEEN PAID FOR ALREADY, are not stealing. They share what they have bought and own.

Then you have clueless wankers coming in thinking they are justified in trying to protect some pissed-off thief from the inevitable consequences of his/her dishonesty and greed. Ooh, big bad leet haxxor. Soooo scary.  :roll:

The whole thing is just laughable. Did a whole bunch of paysite people get hit in the head and have their moral compasses messed up? I mean, really.

I particularly love it when paysite people come here and threaten and whine and then go and download several Gs of booty for themselves. That's my favourite bit.

So you got away with being a thief for a while. Wow, what fun, selling stuff you prettied up. Too bad it was never yours to sell in the first place, super genius. Now the community as a whole is wising up and realizing what a stinking cancer you are and are insisting on fighting back and not giving you or any other greedy pay content assholes any more money. Suck it up and get a real job, you morons. Your scam is circling the drain. Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 22, 05:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here, here! Well said!

Those damn camels!  :evil:
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 22, 05:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's about it in a nutshell, Lorelei. Here, have an internet cookie. Smiley
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
YEY!
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 22, 06:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hoorah for cookies!

I accept.

(CAN I HAZ CHONKLET CHIPZ?)

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 22, 09:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What did I miss?! Damn me for actually playing the game, causes me to miss drama!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Did I miss the drama?
« Reply #14 on: 2007 April 22, 09:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here, have another cookie! That was bloody good!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: