PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 17:24:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47492 times)
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #150 on: 2007 January 03, 12:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like Sshodan's hair because of the textures and twists. I do, however, like my men girly. To me bodybuilders are the ugliest damn things to walk this planet. Give me a guy who has limbs like they're made of string cheese anyday.

NERDS FT--*shot*

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #151 on: 2007 January 03, 14:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to be attracted to the daintier looking men myself, but I noticed a pattern that they tended to have rather capricious sex drives.  As a person with a fairly healthy appetite myself I found the more masculine men tended to need less emotional manipulation to get them in the mood.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #152 on: 2007 January 03, 14:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you're just with the sickly ones - not the dainty ones.  My husband is a goer, and he makes a better girl than I do.  In fact, he has been mistaken for a girl from behind (it's the long legs that do it).

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #153 on: 2007 January 03, 14:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol i don't know, my husband is a big, burly physical laborer who "is too tired and has a terrible headache" at least twice a week :lol:

Give 'er.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #154 on: 2007 January 03, 14:56:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

age-fitness could be a factor

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #155 on: 2007 January 03, 17:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While searching for the fruits of my bombing labour, I searched for Sshodan and found this little one http://sshodan.livejournal.com/.

To quote the drama llama herself:

Because a real reason for keeping a personal journal is because we need attention, need a contact with other people, we want to know that we are not forgotten, that events of our lives are sheared with others, or will be sheared in the future, that we are not simply forgotten. As I sad, we need a connection with other people, but you see, I’m not really interested in people.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #156 on: 2007 January 03, 17:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I sad, we need a connection with other people, but you see, I’m not really interested in people.

??  I don't get it?  She is quite confused, eh?  Maybe she should just make a scrapbook or something.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #157 on: 2007 January 03, 18:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
As I sad, we need a connection with other people, but you see, I’m not really interested in people.

??  I don't get it?  She is quite confused, eh?  Maybe she should just make a scrapbook or something.

Translation: I want attention. I want to be admired and praised. Worship me. But I cannot be bothered to chat with you and be nice to you. I don't want to talk to you, but please talk to me and tell me how great I am.

graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #158 on: 2007 January 03, 19:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
I was thinking the elf look as I call it, or your "girlyguy" is very popular in poser. For me its like I tend to have sims in a mishmash of styles in game, guys, girlyguys, girls lol you get the picture...I've thrown makep on my guys too. I like to experiment. Its fun. i don't have a set way how girls look, I wish they would have some meaner tomboyish ones out there. I get tired of High fashion beauties. Lately excepty for my favorite custums, most often, I just makeover all the default characters. That is so much fun Smiley. KOmei Tellerman, and Kennedy Cox are the villians in my game, dont do much with them. Brandon Lilliard he's fun and always ends up in the center of action.

I think that's what bothers me about people who do ONLY super femme guys... or super butch guys, or super high fashion gals, or super super slutty underwear sets, or whatever. When it crosses the line from "this is what I specialize in making" to "this is my fetish" I start getting kind of creeped out. Sshodan's stuff seems less like a speciality and more like a fetish that she's overly defensive of.

I'm with you on wanting more tomboyish clothing for the ladies... of all ages! Makes me want to make my own.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #159 on: 2007 January 03, 19:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes please!  Some clothes that don't hug the figure would be a start at least.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
non-hoey lady clothing
« Reply #160 on: 2007 January 03, 22:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=49248
I use a similiar mesh/outfit in game, only the t-shirt/jersey is plain white.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=55685
Jeans, hoody, sandals. Ugh, I hate those sandals.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=49921
Hoody thing, but for teens. Sporty!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=50865
Some baggier tops, some longer (but not frumpy) skirts.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=49067
Knee length skirts for teens (reminds me of my Catholic school days. Knee length! Knee length!)

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=170992
Scrubs for women and men... the mesh could be re-skinned to not look scrub-like, I would think. Anyway, it's certainly not form-fitting and you can't see much in the way of ass crack, belly button, pubic region, cleavage, etc.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=114303
recolors of "guy shorts" for teen girls, ya girls, and adult women.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82848
male board shirts refitted for adult and ya females

Ok, whew. I know this forum is really about pay sites and how they must be destroyed and all, but several people have lamented the lack of non-hoey female clothing, so I thought I'd do some digging. This is all from MTS2. I just sorted through both genders/unisex in the clothing category and honestly... was surprised by what I found. Mmmm. Not slutty.
Sshodan
« Reply #161 on: 2007 January 03, 22:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa, thanks graniaomalley! I don't know how I missed that mesh, as I've been wanting something like it for women for ages. Now to see if it works properly in the game...
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #162 on: 2007 January 03, 22:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
Whoa, thanks graniaomalley! I don't know how I missed that mesh, as I've been wanting something like it for women for ages. Now to see if it works properly in the game...

The jersey one the creator claims has some lumpiness around the neck area. The jersey I have is white, but looks like it uses te same mesh. I haven't noticed any problems with the necline, but I also use it with a very thick dred mesh that covers up the back of the neck, so I might just not be seeing the problem.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #163 on: 2007 January 04, 04:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"

Russell Brand hot yummy UK meat

I Youtubed him and his show's terribly boring. And he needs a stylist, stat. Or at least a comb.

And the heroin bit reminds me of Pete Doherty. Anyone reminiscent of Pete Doherty is unattractive by default.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #164 on: 2007 January 04, 04:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Russell Brand is awesome. His voice used to irritate me no end, but I'm over it now...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: