PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 11:33:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 194 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)  (Read 878945 times)
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and om nom nom it! (Post your creations pt. 2)
« Reply #2250 on: 2009 April 28, 23:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like having all the option for appliances, but it doesn't break my heart if they don't. If I like them I will dl anyway.

Off topic, would anyone else be interested in stairs with lattice for underneath/railing?  I've seen some aorund my neighborhood and I could make them recolourable and repository easily enough.

If you made them for the Numenor's 'recolourable wooden modular stairs' I will love you forever  Kiss (so the answer is yes)

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2251 on: 2009 April 29, 01:22:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is what I was planning on using as a base - since then they would also match my open wooden stairs and the lattice I've already made as well Smiley  It might be a few weeks longer, since I go in for [hopefully] my last surgery thursday.  I do get another plate and a bone graft this time, but with luck [and the sheer amount of antibiotics] I should be good this time, but it might take a little time before I'm off of pain killers enough to focus.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: 2009 April 29, 02:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another vote here for all EP options.  I'm really looking forward to this set!

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2253 on: 2009 April 29, 02:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune those are so pretty and I will definitely download since I have the rest of your Bayou sets already in game - even if they don't have the EP options since the only ones my sims use are the put away leftover option (none of this gen of Goths have a culinary hobby and no one runs a business either)

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2254 on: 2009 April 29, 07:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all this response. It is really helpful - also for future references.  Smiley

Somebody just showed me how to make and all-EP fridge that is still basegame compatible - like Buggybooz's fridge - so I'll see if I can work out how to do that.

The stove will just be a regular. The 'make many' options that some people use are added automatically by the game, if you have OfB installed.

As for the dishwasher and trash compactor:
Let me put it like this: It would take me about an hour to put together two new EP version packages, test them, zip them, upload them etc. If I had all the time in the world I wouldn't mind doing that, even though maybe only ten people would ever use those packages. But I don't really have all the time in the world these days, so I'd like to know if those EP versions are important or if I shouldn't bother with them. Besides, I've wondered about this before - especially the OfB stuff - and it's nice to finally know. Also for any future stuff I might make.

Rissa, you have me perplexed. There are Seasons options for the trash compactor? I've never discovered those. I guess that shows you how creative my game playing is.  Cheesy

In any case, I'm leaning towards making a Freetime version of the dishwasher and trash compactor. Not because somebody elsewhere told me I was lazy if I didn't do it  Roll Eyes , but because there seems to be a certain amount of people who would use the tinkering option. And I think that would automatically include the Seasons stuff in the trash compactor.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: 2009 April 29, 07:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Seasons option is "Compost Contents" where your sim carries the trash out to the compost barrel. If the compactor doesn't have the option you can also have your sim take out the garbage, cancel as soon as they're holding the bag, and then have them compost the pile o' trash.

For what it's worth I use the "Make Many" from the fridge and store the food in the sim's inventory for use with Food Eats YOU!, and the stove I don't care as much.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2256 on: 2009 April 29, 09:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I've just learned that it's possible to make Freetime/Seasons dishwashers and trashcompactors that are still basegame compatible. It's relatively quick and easy, so I'll do that, and everybody should be happy.

It wasn't entirely painless to find out about this, though. If any of you are a little low on drama, here's a small and probably boring hickup for you.  Cheesy
http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?t=26084

Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: 2009 April 29, 14:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yay!! I am so happy you are adding to that set I use the rest so much too!

So many times I download a kitchen set I usually trash the appliance because they are not all ep compatible, I just use recolors  of in game stuff from piggi's to fill in my kitchen, so it will be very nice to have a pretty custom set <3

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: 2009 April 29, 16:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mini-drama indeed.  WTF is her problem? Roll Eyes

Moune, I love the Bayou set.  My game is BFBVS, but I'll download it anyway. Smiley

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2259 on: 2009 April 29, 16:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't be so lazy Moune. Such a lazy bones - it takes a minute, but it's you who's lazy. I don't see why you can't email it to me too - I shouldn't have to click buttons.  *Tch* so lazy.

Also, if I was ever going to make a fridge, I intend to be as fucking lazy as it suits me. Tongue OCD peeps can fix it if it's important.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: 2009 April 29, 16:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't fucking call her lazy - I said it would be lazy to not do it when she's got the resources and information, and the EP, to do it.

Why ask for opinions if you don't much care for the answers?  Roll Eyes

Edit: If she wants to make the set base-game compatible, fine.  I can't fault her for that.  But she asked the question, so she must actually want to know the answers.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2261 on: 2009 April 29, 16:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't fucking call her lazy - I said it would be lazy to not do it when she's got the resources and information, and the EP, to do it.

Why ask for opinions if you don't much care for the answers?  Roll Eyes

Edit: If she wants to make the set base-game compatible, fine.  I can't fault her for that.  But she asked the question, so she must actually want to know the answers.

No, just implied that if she didn't do it, she was lazy. She asked for opinions on what people wanted - not what they thought of her character if she didn't do it the way they wanted.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: 2009 April 29, 16:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally don't give a damn how she does it - I won't be downloading it myself.  But I think it's ridiculous to not make it compatible for the latest EP when you're going through all the trouble of asking multiple communities which options she should include, especially considering she has the EP!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2263 on: 2009 April 29, 16:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I for one don't mind adjusting anything for my EPs - the texture and mesh would be already done, and making an all EP version is as simple as cloning and replacing.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2264 on: 2009 April 29, 18:34:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I’d be most happy to email everything to you. Do you want me to unzip it and install it all in your DL folder – in the proper subfolders of course – and serve you coffee at the same time?  Cheesy

DoW, I’m at a loss. What does BFBVS mean? I’ve seen it before, but I haven’t been able to figure out the letters.  Huh

... I said it would be lazy to not do it when she's got the resources and information, and the EP, to do it.

The resources and information which I didn’t have when you made the ‘lazy’ remark. But, of course, to see that one would have to have read and understood all the posts I’d already made, and obviously you didn’t find it necessary to do that before rolling out the rudeness. Talk about laziness.

I personally don't give a damn how she does it - I won't be downloading it myself.  But I think it's ridiculous to not make it compatible for the latest EP when you're going through all the trouble of asking multiple communities which options she should include, especially considering she has the EP!

You know, I’m beginning to think that you are either plain dumb or can’t read.

I stated in a rather early post over at Black Pearl that I would do three versions of the fridge. This was before I knew it could be done the easy way with Lord Darcy’s updater.

Then I said in a post here that I would do Freetime versions of the dishwasher and trash compactor. This was also before I knew it could be done the easy way with Lord Darcy’s updater.

What is ridiculous is that you don’t understand why I asked in the first place. Here’s a clue: If everybody had said: “No, I never use the tinkering option”, then I would NOT have made Freetime versions of those appliances – Lord Darcy’s updater or not. Are you able to work out the rest of the equation yourself or is that too subtle?

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 194 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: