PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:42:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47372 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #90 on: 2006 December 31, 18:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone banned Nouk? From where? Why?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Toasty Pirate
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #91 on: 2006 December 31, 18:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember downloading the Guilty hair and then deleting it because it looked rubbish ingame. So I'm hardly mourning her leaving, even if she hasn't taken her toys with her (yet).

I hate girls like her - "OMG GIRLS ARE SO EVIL BUT MY BOYS ARE SO GIRLY THAT THEY ARE REALLY GIRLS WITH PENII!" There are some wack yaoi fangirls that make everyone else look bad.
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #92 on: 2006 December 31, 18:21:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I remember taking a look at her hairs once and thinking why should I bother hogging up my laptop with her crap, I want my men to look like...well MEN!

Was reading through the comment made towards her "Woe-is-me!" journal entry and read this:

I just wanna say, f...k you Pescado and your sharing friends, sshodan is not the only one leaving because of you but also Sussi and other people.

OMFG! It's fucking official...people just don't read things anymore. Sussi left and closed her site because she's moving on with her life!

*sigh* Anyways, keep the great work guys!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #93 on: 2006 December 31, 18:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They blame Pescado, because it sounds hotter and hipper than to always blame it on Canada.

Inactive
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #94 on: 2006 December 31, 18:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i miss when people used to blame canada.
we're just so evil, eh?

Give 'er.
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #95 on: 2006 December 31, 19:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Fuck your sharing friends" is an amazing phrase, in so many ways.

Quote from: "shishmish"
OMFG! It's fucking official...people just don't read things anymore. Sussi left and closed her site because she's moving on with her life!

Yes, but Sussi has said that unhappiness at the paysite drama (just the community strife in general, not the actual issue) is one of the things that helped her decide to completely pull out.

It doesn't explain why Sshodan would think that reason trumps baby time and expenses, but it's not entirely untrue. Just a terrible example.

For the next few months people are going to claim that anyone leaving is doing so because of Pescado. I've already heard people saying that the TSR defectors "left" because of PMBD.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #96 on: 2006 December 31, 19:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who banned you Nouk?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #97 on: 2006 December 31, 19:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LesserOr"

For the next few months people are going to claim that anyone leaving is doing so because of Pescado. I've already heard people saying that the TSR defectors "left" because of PMBD.

Which TSR defectors?

And Nouk, who banned you from where?
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #98 on: 2006 December 31, 20:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it SFV? Shurely some mishtake?

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 01, 01:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Which TSR defectors?

I forgot you use that as a title. :oops:

I meant the creators who claim they are quitting the sims for Real Life, then show up a week later as TSR FAs.
Defected to TSR, not from TSR. Sorry.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 01, 02:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Was it SFV? Shurely some mishtake?

I know for a fact that SFV doesn't care if you are a paysite owner and also a filesharer.  Just don't be too surprised if they pillage your stuff too. Tongue
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 01, 09:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Just thinking, now everyone knows there are female versions of her hair available. If this is so upsetting to her, I still can't figure out why, her little drama queen act will make it worse. I'll be off trying to get them now myself.

Quite!  I would love to have them myself.

Oh, and I like handsome men, but I don't have anything against pretty boys in any medium but The Sims. The fetish for pretty boys in this community, though, totally grosses me out. Not to mention irritates me beyond belief because of how borderline-impossible it is to find hair or clothing for male Sims who are neither transgendered nor yaoi.

Ugh!  I really started to think I was the only one who felt this way.  Half the time when people post pics of their Sims, I can't immediately tell if they are male or female and often have to call my husband over just to confuse him too.  :roll:

I am seriously stunned by the reply you got, frivolous.  She really sounds unstable.  I would love to see the picture threads at S2C flooded with pics of her guy hair on females.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 01, 09:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I think I have worked out the history to this.  She was born a boy, but is transsexual.   Her parents could not accept this and when she tried to grow her hair long like her sister, her parents always said, no, only girls should have long hair.

She's been trying to redress the balance ever since and if she became a dictator all women would be banned from having long hair apart from those who were born male and were transgender or transvestite.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 01, 10:13:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got a question for everyone, if someone goes and uploads characters with her hairs and all to the exchange, does she then cease to have an argument, as now EA owns it? Are you following my thoughts here. I could never figure why artists got mad about their stuff on the exchange but is this why, they loose total control then.I never paid that mych attention to EAs rules, but now reading them. Just wondering?

Now lets complicate this further. What happens if Rose and Peggy have been stealing poser meshes or even had permission to use them. Some one creates character with their hair with these poser meshes and uploads to the exchange. Now EA owns it, but yet its from another copyrighted source. What happens then?

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 01, 11:26:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am just wondering why Frivolous felt the need to rub her nose in it?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: