PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 11:46:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47372 times)
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #120 on: 2007 January 02, 07:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pooja is a youngling with an overrated sense of self worth.  I guess that's not too bad in this day and age except she takes it too far.  If you question anything she says or disagree with her "in public", you will get a tongue lashing like no other.  (And I don't mean that in a good way.)  Then she will make it her life's work to try to ruin your reputation in any way possible.  I watched her and her cronies bully several people before I realized she just wasn't right and left her forum, Similar Addiction.  As long as you are in on her fan club and you totally kiss her ass, you are okay.
bethgael
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #121 on: 2007 January 02, 11:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Got a question for everyone, if someone goes and uploads characters with her hairs and all to the exchange, does she then cease to have an argument, as now EA owns it? Are you following my thoughts here. I could never figure why artists got mad about their stuff on the exchange but is this why, they loose total control then.I never paid that mych attention to EAs rules, but now reading them. Just wondering?

The answer to your question is yes, except EA owned it the millisecond  she packaged it and she never had any right to ask people only use it on males.

Now lets complicate this further. What happens if Rose and Peggy have been stealing poser meshes or even had permission to use them. Some one creates character with their hair with these poser meshes and uploads to the exchange. Now EA owns it, but yet its from another copyrighted source. What happens then?

No, that's covered by the "this website is not supported by EA blah blah," so EA has no liability. EA, if they decided to take over the package files, would just trash them if they were stolen or given "in general" permission because of copyright issues. Either way, the creator of the package file (Peggy, Rose) has no copyright, and the owner of the poser mesh would have the right to request that the mesh be removed from the file if the mesh was stolen and reworked without any permission at all.

If they had permission to use them specifically for EA packages, and it was in writing, then the licence would automatically switch to EA as the true owners of the package files.

Clear as mud? Smiley

Rose Sims 2Rose Sims 2Rose Sims 2Rose Sims 2Rose Sims 2Rose Sims 2Rose SimsRose SimsRose SimsRose Sims

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #122 on: 2007 January 02, 11:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beth  Wink that was reiterated by Cliff he said if they were stolen meshes, illegal over at the Renderosity, Copyright forum, we all had to delete them, not use them anymore. But it has to be proved first. I think if they will let HP examine the files, and compare this would end all speculation one way or another. Well hopefully over at EA, LOL and Renderosity people will be returning to work, and we will get some responses.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #123 on: 2007 January 02, 14:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
Pooja is a youngling with an overrated sense of self worth.  I guess that's not too bad in this day and age except she takes it too far.  If you question anything she says or disagree with her "in public", you will get a tongue lashing like no other.  (And I don't mean that in a good way.)  Then she will make it her life's work to try to ruin your reputation in any way possible.  I watched her and her cronies bully several people before I realized she just wasn't right and left her forum, Similar Addiction.  As long as you are in on her fan club and you totally kiss her ass, you are okay.

Funny, that sounds like Simbella's.
Nana
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #124 on: 2007 January 02, 18:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Lookatmytreasurechest.

Again, I also mean no offense if you like those long haired, girly guys but I like my sims men (overall) to look like men. I hardly have any long haired ones and if I do, they get beards or other facial hair.  I do have the odd one in my game with some of those 'rock star' styles but overall I tend to use the Maxis short haired ones or the curly locks by HP.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #125 on: 2007 January 02, 18:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't we had this whole girly man discussion many, many times before?
Sshodan
« Reply #126 on: 2007 January 02, 19:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"

Ad nauseum. It is for some reason very very important that these people let us all know that they like REAL men. Um, okay folks...
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #127 on: 2007 January 02, 19:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"

Ad nauseum. It is for some reason very very important that these people let us all know that they like REAL men. Um, okay folks...

Of course I like REAL men, not virtual sim men.

Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #128 on: 2007 January 02, 19:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims are all what people would probably consider "strange". Tongue

Well, except for this one family which I have kept painfully plain and boring just so I could say not ALL of my Sims are freaks.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #129 on: 2007 January 02, 19:37:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"

Well if you have, I've missed it. What's the big deal?? Can we state our opinions without being criticized? And *I'M* just stating that I like my SIM men to look like men.  I don't feel the NEED to let y'all know. I'm just stating my opinion. How bout ADDING to the conversation instead of being childish and saying criticizing things? Frankly I'm SICK of shit like this. Y'all will be so quick to yell out "12ness" but WTF is this? Oh, THESE examples RIGHT here quoted are WAY more mature conversation!! *For those of you who don't know THAT was sarcasm.*

quot;Am I cursed, while on this earth?
Cause I can't find, better days...." Z-Ro
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #130 on: 2007 January 02, 19:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This point has been talked about and talked about and talked about to death. It doesn't need repeating yet AGAIN. You go poking in a few old threads and you can read all about it!

Just b/c poor old you hasn't iterated this exact point in the same old tired way doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up w/ yet another broken-record discussion.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #131 on: 2007 January 02, 19:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not so fast - I haven't had my turn yet!

I LIKE REAL MEN

(I like men with long curly hair too - I just like men!)

Our lil friend must be stopped.
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #132 on: 2007 January 02, 19:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This point has been talked about and talked about and talked about to death. It doesn't need repeating yet AGAIN. You go poking in a few old threads and you can read all about it!

Just b/c poor old you hasn't iterated this exact point in the same old tired way doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up w/ yet another broken-record discussion.

I wasn't really trying to start a discussion. I was just asking why creators seem to make a more feminime(SP?) lookin sim male. I had read stuff earlier in this EXACT thread about that. So I was replying. Also I was stating my opinion bout the girly men. Soooooooooooo again WHAT'S the BIG DEAL??? Did you autmatically say anything to anyone else in this thread that the girl man subject is tired? No. So why start now? Just keep it movin. If what I post isn't up to par to your standards guess what? You don't have to read and/or reply to me!! That's the wonderful thing bout a forum!! When you see my username, you don't have to read or respond to ANYTHING I say!! Look I don't have a problem with you or anyone else in here. But I'm not gonna sit here and let people be rude to me for no reason. I tried the friendly approach, it didn't work. So now I'm just gonna keep it real. I can be cool as hell but I can also be a bitch from hell. I'm not trying to offend anyone. And if I have I'm sorry. I'm just SICK of the rudeness for no reason. I can understand if I was being a troll, and maybe some of my posts have been misconstrued that way. But I'm not tryin to be that. I'm not here to see how many buttons I can I can push. I'm here cause I share a similar attitude. That attitude is Paysites MUST Be Destroyed!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Again no hard feelings!! PS_ PLEASE back on topic!! Smiley

lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #133 on: 2007 January 02, 20:01:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Not so fast - I haven't had my turn yet!

I LIKE REAL MEN

(I like men with long curly hair too - I just like men!)

Tongue poo on you!! J/K

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #134 on: 2007 January 02, 20:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lookatmytreasurechest"

I wasn't really trying to start a discussion. I was just asking why creators seem to make a more feminime(SP?) lookin sim male. I had read stuff earlier in this EXACT thread about that. So I was replying. Also I was stating my opinion bout the girly men. Soooooooooooo again WHAT'S the BIG DEAL??? Did you autmatically say anything to anyone else in this thread that the girl man subject is tired? No. So why start now? Just keep it movin. If what I post isn't up to par to your standards guess what? You don't have to read and/or reply to me!! That's the wonderful thing bout a forum!! When you see my username, you don't have to read or respond to ANYTHING I say!! Look I don't have a problem with you or anyone else in here. But I'm not gonna sit here and let people be rude to me for no reason. I tried the friendly approach, it didn't work. So now I'm just gonna keep it real. I can be cool as hell but I can also be a bitch from hell. I'm not trying to offend anyone. And if I have I'm sorry. I'm just SICK of the rudeness for no reason. I can understand if I was being a troll, and maybe some of my posts have been misconstrued that way. But I'm not tryin to be that. I'm not here to see how many buttons I can I can push. I'm here cause I share a similar attitude. That attitude is Paysites MUST Be Destroyed!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Again no hard feelings!! PS_ PLEASE back on topic!! Smiley

I agree. For some stupid reason you've always gotten yelled at since day one.  :?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: