PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 23:10:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 39 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 822387 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1410 on: 2009 May 07, 19:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I knew it was coming!  *Chimes in* Although, I have to say I'm kinda bummed that all I am is "Involved in some way."

Possibly you sit and give orders. Or you are such a clever haxxor you haven't been pinned down yet.

Screw that, she just jacks directly into the matrix and hacks away, Shadowrun style. Cool

Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: 2009 May 07, 19:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Atwa did fall for Thomass, then our course of action is of course clear. Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.

We should make a poll, If Pescado seduced Atwat, who would you feel sorry for?... Pescado, Atwat or Obama? I've a feeling Obama will win. Grin

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: 2009 May 07, 21:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF does Obama have to do with it?

I no longer think Atwa has any dirt on Thomas. That assumption has an incorrect premise: that Thomas is sane and thinks and acts like most people. What do rotten, stupid, crazy people see in each other? A mirror.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: 2009 May 07, 21:30:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate to bring this up but I don't remember releasing the rights to my art for use in this ebil plan. pffff

*glares at army of haxx0rs and c0c0 mak0rs

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: 2009 May 07, 21:34:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Atwa did fall for Thomass, then our course of action is of course clear. Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.
We should make a poll, If Pescado seduced Atwat, who would you feel sorry for?... Pescado, Atwat or Obama? I've a feeling Obama will win. Grin

If his wife isn't on board then definitely Pescado. She'd kill him with her Thumbs of Doom! On the other hand, at least he'd be out of his misery.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: 2009 May 08, 02:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.

Are you crazy? I wouldn't wish her on pirate enemies, let alone want her here. She's a vector of emotional, verbal  and sims -custom-content diarrhea. But at least she was relatively contained in one pen. Meaning, of her own will, she *chose to stay in the TSR area*. the thought of her branching out terrifies me.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: 2009 May 08, 06:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel sorry for any woman, no matter how much money is in it, that has to pucker up in front of a Priest with Thomas.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1417 on: 2009 May 08, 07:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second part of Atwat crazy crazy - http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=770 - YOU MUST SEE THE DRAMA WHOREAGE TO BELIEVE IT.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1418 on: 2009 May 08, 11:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where does this woman find the time to fuck around like that all the time? Seriously, isn't she a nurse or something? Aren't hospitals notoriously understaffed?

Thank god she is Ultimate Fail at it. Imagine how much worse everything would be if she was actually any good at all this scheming.

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: 2009 May 08, 13:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am a bit confused, she thinks people hacked her photo bucket account? The lady is nuts. But I did get a good laugh at the bat nailed to the wall, somehow that seems so appropriate in this case! lol

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1420 on: 2009 May 08, 13:54:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, she is trying to make it LOOK like someone hacked into her account.  She wants to blame a bunch of people for the Buggy/MTS2/TSR/Coconut/myPM's/others PMsand emails stuff that has been going on for a while now.  So, she is trying to set it up so it looks like people hacked her account and that will somehow lead to the same people doing all the other stuff too..

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: 2009 May 08, 14:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok I got it now. I went back and re read everything.The woman does have too much time on her hands and not enough brains.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: 2009 May 08, 15:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Eskimo Pie
But I did get a good laugh at the bat nailed to the wall, somehow that seems so appropriate in this case! lol

That does pretty much sums her up, doesn't it? It just never fails to amaze me the lengths this very deranged woman will go to make herself the center of attention. 

Quote from: kenmtl
I hate to bring this up but I don't remember releasing the rights to my art for use in this ebil plan. pffff

I imagine her playing Spot-the-Twat daily. She's probably getting really good at it.
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: 2009 May 08, 16:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF does Obama have to do with it?

Nothing really, Just wanted to add some random person to the equation,for the people who didn't feel sorry for pescado. just used somebody everyone knows.

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: 2009 May 08, 18:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my boyfriends dog, Anna

Shocked  holy shit is she a nutjob or what?  calling Thomas' wife his dog?    Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: