PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 17:07:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 98687 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #210 on: 2007 September 21, 20:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you scratch your goddamned balls Paden?  :lol:  For god sake - and get some calomine lotion.  :lol:

This is my first post in this thread, and so the obligatory thank you.  I always figured no one read it, so I didn't bother.  Now I see at least Pescado does - so Pescado thank you very very much.  I will endeavour to provide you with much MOAR FIGHT as is befitting your forums.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2007 September 21, 20:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm rubbing my eyeBALLS now, those are the ones that've been bugging me. The roof leaked, and mold set in, the landlord won't do jack or shit about fixing the problem and we've not got the money to move and wouldn't you know it, I'm allergic to mold, so my (eye)BALLS itch! Finally, someone cares! Lol! Yeah right! Love you too, cala!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 September 22, 02:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm rubbing my eyeBALLS now, those are the ones that've been bugging me. The roof leaked, and mold set in, the landlord won't do jack or shit about fixing the problem and we've not got the money to move and wouldn't you know it, I'm allergic to mold, so my (eye)BALLS itch! Finally, someone cares! Lol! Yeah right! Love you too, cala

You need to call your Board of Health.  Mold kills, don't matter if you are allergic or not.  We had a place fill up with mold, the board of health told me to get out right away.  This is a serious health threat to you and yours.  Hope it gets taken care of soon
ShipsKat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2007 September 30, 13:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks y'all for this site ~ found by accident  Smiley  but a very happy one Cheesy
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2007 October 04, 13:14:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, just going to make it quick.  Been lurking long time, finally got my courage together today to join the scary pirates (though I have always been one of you at heart) so thank you to all of you for what you do here.  Thanks Pescado for making a place for everyone and for your awesome hacks.  I have spent too much in the past paying for what should be free (and been screwed too many times by finding out after spending the money that the files are crap).  Lesson learned.  Pass the rum.  I've got cookies.   Cheesy
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2007 October 04, 21:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*lurk mode off*

Many thanks to all for the wonderful service you provide here.

Thanks also for the information/advice alot of you share in your posts (in between the awesome kitty macros). By reading the posts regarding what makes cc good vs bad, I have learned much about the "why" certain cc looks bad in game. Before I would simply delete the stuff only to realize I was continuing to grab the same sort of crap (because it was a pretty pretty picture :roll: ). Now though, when looking for cc, I am more aware of the quality creators/creations rather than letting the pretty pictures and sparklies blind me.

Thanks again!

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2007 October 04, 21:29:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from the "ditto what everyone said" thing, I'll add that in days long past, I paid for subscriptions to a couple of paysites before I knew better (I'm talking, pre-University days, so it was eons in Internet years), and while the prices were low, I learned pretty quickly that they weren't worth it.

Fast forward to a few months ago, when the computer I've had for six years finally went to Data Heaven, taking with it all that CC I paid for, plus all the free stuff I'd found after I'd grown older and wiser in the ways of custom content. I missed some of the stuff I'd paid for back in the day, but not enough to want to subscribe all over again, particularly after begging, borrowing and stealing to get a new computer. And so, I grumbled.

I had been following the paysite debates over at MTS2 in lurk-mode, but when I got my new computer, all the threads had been closed, and nobody said nothin' about nothin' anymore, as far as I could see. I had hoped to actually contribute to the venture before the Great Computer Collapse, but nothing was being said about it when I got back online. So, I sighed.

And then some wonderful soul (I forget who) posted a link to this site at MTS2 when someone else asked for a mesh from some pay site or other, and behold, the pretty CC that I missed so badly was here, too, along with some truly hideous CC I'm glad I never saw before.

So bless all o' yer scurvy little hearts. You probably saved my marriage, because my husband was getting sick of hearing me rant about how uncool it was to have to pay for stuff that should have been free. And now, enough of this rambling, where do I get fitted for a peg leg on this here ship?
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2007 October 05, 07:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well done ShipsKat, spunkysim, SmilingSweetly and dasha. Have a bottle o'rum each. It's nice that people are using the welcome thread, but this is the one you're supposed to use.

When you're ready, (ie finished your rum) we'll do a little jig and supervise the walking of the plank for all the transgressors.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
TonyaJP
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 October 14, 02:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the windkeeper halloween stuff in the booty. Here's to hoping to finding more good holiday themes there.
I Lost My Eyepatch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 October 28, 22:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks! I found this site a few days ago, and dowloaded a bunch of goodies while reading about all of the behind-the-scenes crap I never knew was going on.

I'm currently jobless (tried applying to a few places for that 'crappy first job', but so far things haven't worked out thanks to my having no job experience.. I can't decide whether that's ironic or just moronic..) with a brother who's going through college ATM (and the possibility of myself not being able to afford going at all..), and so I'm basically a pathetic deadbeat at the moment with little to do aside from playing the Sims and feeling like a moocher. >_>

Any pay stuff I've been able to 'afford' has been what I can beg my mom to let me get, which has been a month's subscription to peggy and raonsims, one time each over the past year or so.. Anyhoo. I've always wanted the newer peggy and rose hairs, but I felt bad enough asking for the things I already have, so I decided I'd just have to be happy with what I've got.

Then I was looking through the forums at (insert free site who's name I will not reveal because I don't want to be a snitch) to see if they had any plans to do some of their clothing on BB meshes, and I randomly found a link here.

Needless to say, I was surprised and somewhat skeptical that such a place could exist! After I realized it wasn't just a crazy dream, I started to feel a little dirty.. But after my internal ethical dilemma, I decided to follow my gut. Sorry paysite people! I'm sure the money you're getting from the original PMBD folks who subscribe to upload is more than enough to pay for your bandwidth anyway..

So, to make a long story short (too late!), thanks for letting people without income access the pretty.
Nature_Girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2007 October 29, 01:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, as you are a newbie i should direct you to the FAQ http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=1104 a good piece of advice...Lurk...and dont post any new threads (like hi or hello) because these pirates will tear you a new one. And i suggest if you MUST introduce yourself do it here: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=1302

(dont feel bad or sorry for the paysites!! everyone should share)

if you be a good pirate and follow the rules the booty gods will shine on you!!  Smiley (I learnt the hard way)

and i would also like to thank BlueSoup for this good thread!

The Booty is Love Wink
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2007 October 29, 04:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it will be much of a problem.  The main point of the post was the gratitude, and that is what this thread is for.  I would still encourage I Lost My Eyepatch to introduce himself at the appropriate thread though.

Tim
Nature_Girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2007 October 29, 05:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sad i didnt really mean any harm, i was just trying to point him in the right direction to prevent a lolcat outbreak on a newbie. :oops:

No harm done!

The Booty is Love Wink
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2007 October 29, 13:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just ignore Tim.
He's flexing his masculinity. He has too. The other day he said By Golly.
He may be feeling a little testosterone-less.  :lol:

Just kidding Dear! You know I lubs my internetz hubbie.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2007 October 29, 16:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nature_Girl--No harm done.  I have some pretty new macros and an itching to use them.  So if I could justify it I would have let them fly.

ry--I am man!  Hear me roar!  Join me in the cave and we can restore any testosterone problems I'm having in a hurry!

Tim
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: