PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 15:34:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 152649 times)
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #390 on: 2007 May 31, 15:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh?! Who is she trying to kid anyway...?  Now I am getting embarrased on her part.  :oops:  Or maybe I've just had too much rum!  Cool  Ah, that could be it.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: 2007 May 31, 15:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FROM LYRIC'S OWN MOUTH:

Im not the ONLY person on the planet against paysites.

No you're not Lyric - we all here are against paysites and their owners.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: 2007 May 31, 15:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait - she's on a paysite now, yet cliams to be against them??

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: 2007 May 31, 15:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is why no one is taking her seriously.  She creates for and is associated with a paysite, and yet is against them?  Color me confused.  Next we'll hear excuses of why Exnem's site is not really a paysite, and against paysites, even though you have to pay them for content.

Ya know she is crazy, a liar, but she could at least stick to her principles and have a backbone.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2007 May 31, 15:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LyricLee"
Why do people not seem to understand that if one person goes around doing horrible things to person after person, eventually people speak.

For a moment there I really thougth she was talking about herself... Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: 2007 May 31, 16:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah Sherry - they exclude themselves all the time from being a paysite - they term it a community download site.

Quote from: "alia"
Quote from: "LyricLee"
Why do people not seem to understand that if one person goes around doing horrible things to person after person, eventually people speak.

For a moment there I really thougth she was talking about herself... Wink

And I knew for damn sure when she was talking about people who aggress at others and then act like a victim that she was, unconsciously, giving advice to herself.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: 2007 May 31, 16:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's an idiot.

She doesn't know what to do, so she's scrambling. She probably thought she could shock the community with the 'manifesto', not realizing it's all old news here. It's like suddenly announcing that Ellen deGeneres is gay. Whoop-de-frickin-dah.

And...because everyone instantly knew it was her, she's freaked. Her teenage mutant ninja trolls don't know how to handle negative reaction to vile spin, so it's falling apart. I suppose she's fallen back to 'when in doubt, deny deny deny.'

She's GOT to know that her circle of support is fading away fast.

Huh.

I just flashed on that amazing final scene in Dangerous Liaisons, where Glenn Close realizes it's all over, and the mirrors seem to be showing her her evils...her makeup is smearing...and she is absolutely falling apart, completely alone.

Maybe in that package of sex toys we can send her a copy of that movie (and Cruel Intentions, and Valmont,....one of them might get through to her!)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: 2007 May 31, 16:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

And I knew for damn sure when she was talking about people who aggress at others and then act like a victim that she was, unconsciously, giving advice to herself.

She was definately projecting herself unto that advice whether she knows it or not.

This part did if for me though....

You bust your ass for someone for two years, no pay, day in and day out, defend them to everyone even when you know the accusations being thrown at them are true, and are treated like shit for it.

Defending a person who she knew was wrong.  That sort of means she's to blame too doesn't it?  If all this crap was true and she sat there with knowledge of it and didn't come forward, well that makes her just as vile to me.  Somehow I doubt that, I think things became true for her when it was not longer convient for them to be false.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2007 May 31, 16:34:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Chinchillagrl"

Heh..wait...what?!

So LyricLee is anti paysite. But is on a paysite. And supports paysites... bwah ahahaha  :lol:

Its amazing how this little army fails, and all of a sudden Lyric rises as an angelic figure who agrees with us! All hail!  :wink:

Oh and Chin, I went through your LJ earlier and those comments are ridiculous...I laughed so much

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 2007 May 31, 16:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I do believe her garbled attempt to help herself will only bite her on the arse.

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I just flashed on that amazing final scene in Dangerous Liaisons, where Glenn Close realizes it's all over, and the mirrors seem to be showing her her evils...her makeup is smearing...and she is absolutely falling apart, completely alone.

Ah, but that only works to social masterminds who are smart enough to know when they've been screwed.  It doesn't happen to people who bumblefoot their ways into treachery, and don't hide their tracks (my favourite scene too - I weep for Valmont and Mme. de Tourvel every time).

Quote from: "Sherry"
Defending a person who she knew was wrong.

Does under the Queensland criminal code.

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
So LyricLee is anti paysite. But is on a paysite. And supports paysites... bwah ahahaha

See? Not the sharpest pencil in the box, isn't it?

Visit Calalilysims

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2007 May 31, 16:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
So LyricLee is anti paysite. But is on a paysite. And supports paysites... bwah ahahaha

See? Not the sharpest pencil in the box, isn't it?

No. Shall we club together and get her a pencil sharpener as well?!  :lol:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2007 May 31, 17:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha!

Lyric doesnt know that old things from us is new to her? how sad.

Did she think she can "WONDA! SURPRISED!" them...

SLOW ...
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2007 May 31, 18:39:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rejoice!  I have found Lyric's true form!  Now we know to run from her fart explosions!

ETA: This is actually the princess boss in Maraudon, an instance in World of Warcraft. ;p  She does these fart explosions that push everyone back.  I think Lyric does this with her behavior.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: 2007 May 31, 19:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTH?  :shock:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Lethe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2007 May 31, 19:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, for the record, and while we're on the topic of Lyric
As one of the vigorous members of the Delphy cult I was there with the whole firing debacle.
I do think she believes her part of the story.

Obviously she was hurt when she got fired. MTS2 was her life. She was on it twelve hours a day. She was obsessed with it, which is what made her a worse moderator. If there's not much besides moderating, the idiots start getting to you and you take everything personally.

Reading her blog is like looking at her. She demodded herself how many times? Two? Three? Four? And whenever the staff came together and fixed it, she'd come back and abuse them. She'd lash out that people were trying to take over. We let her, for the longest time. Because she did do a lot of work. Because she could be very convincing. Probably also because she abused people in private messages, which made them doubt themselves, rather than stand up.

So she was hurt, and paranoid to begin with, and has been generally ignored by the community for a few months, bar the incident with Kelly, who has been strangely quiet in this affair. If you tell yourself stories for long enough, you do start believing them. You do see signs in anything and everything. I've been in such a mental state and what it takes to get out of it, is to do something else. leave the community, get a friggin job and make something of your life. That's it, it's that easy.

Go on, lyric.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: