PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 07:45:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 80706 times)
WorshipForever
Landlubber

View Profile
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #225 on: 2007 September 16, 02:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guitarz is a woman? This just gets better and better.

Yup!  SMB certainly didn't discriminate against gender... lol I'm guessing that y'all all know that I am a guy?  I know it took a while for that detail alone to get out. lol
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2007 September 16, 03:09:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WorshipForever"
Guitarz is a woman? This just gets better and better.

Yup!  SMB certainly didn't discriminate against gender... lol I'm guessing that y'all all know that I am a guy?  I know it took a while for that detail alone to get out. lol

I was told Guitarz and David were stalking SMB and Katy. That Katy ended up in the hospital, etc..etc. I never got to read your first letter. I was making a list of the freesites and I happen to come on your site. I read the second letter, but never said anything. The next day when I logged into SMB there was a link to your site. Then I read the letter you wrote when you got back, so I told Jan I thought you were sincere and maybe just got caught up in what was going on. I also said I had never heard Svetlanka say anything bad about SMB, and was directed to your site to see her and Tiya were also on it. I said yes, but we all belong to other forums. I couldn't understand how that proved anything so then I thought maybe she had got caught up in it also. Then I got the lesbian story, which I never bought into. I just figured they got in the middle of something. I'll just stay out of it. That's probably the only story I never bought into. We could all get rich writing a soap opera about this.

ETA you know when I asked about the freesite/paysite debate that was put off on Guitarz and David also, and they always said to me those two men. That's why I asked you. Come to think of it I don't think we'd make a dime off this soap, it's too unbelievable. No one would believe it, but us.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
WorshipForever
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2007 September 16, 03:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I never believed any of that about SvetLanka and that lesbian crap.  I do not really know Svet personally, but I am good friends with Tiya Marie, and Tiya Marie is good friends with Svet.  Tiya told me that none of that about Svet is true, and I believe her.  Svet was always quiet, and she always  did whatever she was asked, and (publicly at least, and I would assume privately) she never did anything wrong.

The letter that I wrote (that I later took down, as explained in PetuniaMaeWitherbottom's post) was written out of anger, and that is why I took it down.  But, I still believe most of everything said in it.  I still have it, and I just read over it the other day.  

Jolee and David weren't stalking SMB and Katy.  They would glance at the site every now and then, but who didn't?  Whenever my I.P. address cycled and the applet didn't recognize me as banned, I would look around every now and then, too.  But that isn't stalking.  I don't know where they get the idea that they were stalking, because that is load of crap.  I know Jolee (Guitarz) personally, infact "Friends" isn't exactly what you would call our relationship, so I can tell you for a fact that she was not stalking SMB.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2007 September 16, 03:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WorshipForever"
Jolee and David weren't stalking SMB and Katy.  They would glance at the site every now and then, but who didn't?  Whenever my I.P. address cycled and the applet didn't recognize me as banned, I would look around every now and then, too.  But that isn't stalking.  I don't know where they get the idea that they were stalking, because that is load of crap.  I know Jolee (Guitarz) personally, infact "Friends" isn't exactly what you would call our relationship, so I can tell you for a fact that she was not stalking SMB.

Trust me I believe you. I'm just amazed at how much I bought into that wasn't true. Like I said I'd expect it from children, although I don't think I would have bought into it. Not from adults. Seems like everything I thought was true, was a lie, along with a whole lot more I had no idea about.

WorshipForever
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2007 September 16, 04:57:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, it's quite amazing.  It has been a good learning experience for me, though, in trying to run my own site.  When handling a situation, I think of two WWJD instances... the first, What Would Jesus Do? (And I try to do it that way), and then I think of What Would Jan Do (And I try my absolute best to shy away from that direction). LOL
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: 2007 September 16, 05:03:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We are happy to welcome refugees from crazy sites here! Welcome to Hope, Fee, Smithy, Worship, Rebekah, and anyone else who feels the need to vent.

We love our free site people, and we REALLY love free creators. You are welcome to share the rum, and to discuss or not discuss whatever you like.

Read the FAQ, hang out, learn how to walk around with a parrot on your shoulder. YARR!

SMB was one of the first places I visited as a new Sims 2 player back in January. As I said in an earlier post, I thought smithy and Katy were BFFs (Best Friends Forever), and apparently I wandered off before most of the drama-rama occurred. I remember the first "oops, we're down, need a new host" drama, though. Ugh. I posted some Law and Order Sims there. Even got a few encouraging pats on the head. SMB had many good points.

I left not because of drama but because I am on dialup, and loading all the sparklies and slashies and badges and enormous signature files and four hundred ThanksThisIsGreat posts took forever. Appreciation and rewards are all swell, but it was a bit OTT (Over The Top) for me. If everything gets showered with praise, bad or good, then the really amazing stuff doesn't stand out. True talent reveals itself over time.

Anyway, I am sorry to hear about Katy going cuckoo. I didn't know the woman, but she was always polite to me on the rare occasions I exchanged comments. (When she responded at all, of course, which, being a busy gal, I did not expect her to do.)

No fandom is without its crazies. It gets mind-boggling after a while. If you can't think of anything that people could possibly take exception to and get mad about, it doesn't matter, because someone WILL surprise you by being offended by SOMEthing.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
ShanOw
« Reply #231 on: 2007 September 16, 05:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopebayler, Its nice to see you again. SMB seems ages ago, good luck on Insim.

Fee, Im glad you were able to straighted out the lies made on SMB.

Charli, It is great to see you on another site, I always admired the stuff you made on SMB. I never realised how much crap you were put through on SMB.

Worship, I actually questioned why you were banned from SMB, I instantly got reported and the announcement that you were banned was deleted.

To all the old members of SMB, I hope you can all forget the crap you have been put through, all of your creations were great. I have nearly all of your creations.

I enjoyed SMB but now all I can say is good riddance.

ps. I'd love to chat to you all on my site. ( www.sims2luxury.com ) **currenctly offline but it'll be back soon.
ShanOw
« Reply #232 on: 2007 September 16, 05:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I question, now that katy is gone are all her creations file-share friendly. They would look good on my site lol
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2007 September 16, 06:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
I question, now that katy is gone are all her creations file-share friendly. They would look good on my site lol

I sent what I had to the graveyard, why not? Wink

ShanOw
« Reply #234 on: 2007 September 16, 06:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess your right, Can you send me any files the graveyard doesn't have and Ill send them on. BUT, I may add some objects to my houses and upload them to my sight, Katy wont care (who cares if she does)
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2007 September 16, 16:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello to everyone!

My goodness, the thing becomes more and more awful. Sad
For me this thing was not so frightful, how towards of many other here.
I ask myself how one can protect himself against such Persons in future!
I am shocked very much about what I have read here! A nightmare! Sad
I suffer with all and verry,verry unhappy about this! :cry:
But i have had some happiness in this bad thing!
I have seen again here many dear friends! :wink:
WorshipForever
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2007 September 16, 16:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sure am glad to know that it was obvious (at least to some) that things weren't right... like.... <remembers back> as a matter of fact, when they officially banned me (for no obvious reason), I hadn't even been on the site in days, nor had I talked to anyone there. :S

Oh well, whats done is done.  All that is left to do is figure out what the heck just happened. LOL
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: 2007 September 16, 17:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think maybe you guys from the SMB thread should form a support group with the posters from the Mainst. Sims thread.  You even have a catchy title - Victims of Jan(s).  You could get together and have a forum, where no one named Jan (who, no matter what their gender seems to be a little nutsy) may join, and thus, have refuge from the Jan(s).  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: 2007 September 16, 17:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I think maybe you guys from the SMB thread should form a support group with the posters from the Mainst. Sims thread.  You even have a catchy title - Victims of Jan(s).  You could get together and have a forum, where no one named Jan (who, no matter what their gender seems to be a little nutsy) may join, and thus, have refuge from the Jan(s).  Cheesy

AND this is the reason I am a fangirl Cala. LMAO

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2007 September 16, 17:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "nengisixtyfive"
Ahahaha... me a rebel.   :lol:  

I've helped to destroy a site which I had not visited for almost a year by removing a handful of my own crap.... ahahaha.
I'm not sure where the rampage comes in tho... but then again I'm an old fart and probably just can't remember.

Oh the sillyness

Hey Nengi! You rebel you. lol I had to laugh when I saw your name on the list. I was like wait a minute. Nengi removed everything from all the sites, not just SMB.

Quote from: "calalily"

Would you be our therapist, after this were gonna need group therapy. I see people named Jan everywhere. hehe

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: