PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 11:29:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 152053 times)
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #270 on: 2007 May 30, 19:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Desperado RP lost, like, 5 people.  It was bullshit - the applications just opened last weekend!  If you were planning on launching a highly controversial public attack on the site administrator, then why in the hell were you signing up for an RP?  Did these people not realize they'd be banned almost immediately?

When I heard what happened, I came here immediately looking for the full story.  I found it, along with Delphy's response.  I think Delphy made the right call speaking up here - he isn't concealing the matter, he's just moving the shitstorm off his site and onto a forum that engenders reasonable discussion.

Quote from: "missangelica"
A new computer?  Where do I sign?  :lol:

Don't get ahead of yourself.  FIRST you have to write a long, mediocre fanon fic, where anything truly interesting or witty within was blatantly plagiarized from elsewhere.  THEN the iPods and laptops will roll in!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 2007 May 30, 19:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "littlemisspirate"
Quote from: "missangelica"
A new computer?  Where do I sign?  :lol:

Don't get ahead of yourself.  FIRST you have to write a long, mediocre fanon fic, where anything truly interesting or witty within was blatantly plagiarized from elsewhere.  THEN the iPods and laptops will roll in!

I don't have a writing bone in my body.  How about some slash drawings?  :lol:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: 2007 May 30, 19:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Desperado RP lost, like, 5 people.  It was bullshit - the applications just opened last weekend!  If you were planning on launching a highly controversial public attack on the site administrator, then why in the hell were you signing up for an RP?  Did these people not realize they'd be banned almost immediately?

I think the problem was there was just not alot of thought and effort put into the planning.  It started building like a wave, picked up some crap along the way, knocked over a few surfers and then crashed into a rock.  After all is said and done I still don't have a webcam!  :roll:

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 2007 May 30, 20:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great minds think alike...chinchillagrl6 and I both gleefully posted the whole stupid thing in our LJs (chinchillagrl6.livejournal.com and sims2_snapshots.livejournal.com) so curious folks in the community could point and laugh...and not at Delphy, mind!

Lucky 'Chilla got all the anonytard comments. Weh, I didn't get any, I feel left out.

'Chilla also made an excellent point: the "Advocate" screed got a bajillion comments, while Delphy's response got nada.

Out of my community, you drama hos. Or I will poke you with sharp pointy things and mock you mercilessly.

I've said it before: I ONLY know about LyricLee at all due to her hypocritical booty pilfering, paysite support, and various histrionic outbursts. Has she done anything at all, at any time, that was not fermented in drama and arsiness?

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2007 May 30, 21:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Has she done anything at all, at any time, that was not fermented in drama and arsiness?

Well, from what I know, the guy gave his seed to create Lyric's chillun left like a torpedo.  I don't know if that's because he's an ass or she scared him off.  She's like acid to all her relationships.. Shocked

I had a LJ friend that was very much like Lyric.  She had a disability and was in physical pain most of the time.  Having nothing constructive to do, she spent all her time on livejournal bitching about her "arch nemesis" and that she didn't like drama but she caused a lot of it.  

To make a living she peddled her wares, soaps and crappy graphics, to her LJ friends.  Despite living in poverty, she still managed to have an always paid for LJ account and did several name changes that cost a pretty penny.  

She was also one to make her "friend cuts" a very public affair, calling out the people she was cutting and spewing shit about them.  She was clearly a miserable person and she sucked energy out of anyone that came into her web.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: 2007 May 30, 21:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Great minds think alike...chinchillagrl6 and I both gleefully posted the whole stupid thing in our LJs (chinchillagrl6.livejournal.com and sims2_snapshots.livejournal.com) so curious folks in the community could point and laugh...and not at Delphy, mind!

Lucky 'Chilla got all the anonytard comments. Weh, I didn't get any, I feel left out.

'Chilla also made an excellent point: the "Advocate" screed got a bajillion comments, while Delphy's response got nada.

Out of my community, you drama hos. Or I will poke you with sharp pointy things and mock you mercilessly.

I've said it before: I ONLY know about LyricLee at all due to her hypocritical booty pilfering, paysite support, and various histrionic outbursts. Has she done anything at all, at any time, that was not fermented in drama and arsiness?

LMAO... You can borrow any of the asshat comments you want. If they wouldn't have been cowering in anonymity, I would send them to give you a good laugh too. Cheesy I still think the funniest part of the whole thing is the MATY, S2C, and MTS2 cult, oh and that Delphy is my pimp! That one had me rolling. If Delphy is my pimp I DEMAND my web-cam and panties now!

Sarah (^..^)
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2007 May 30, 21:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ow, my eyes are burning from reading a nineteen fucking pages thread about-- er? I somehow cannot focus anymore. I totally feel drunk though I have yet to touch any rum. Rum is needed, fast.

I still do remember the important thing, which is, is teh new evil cult giving out premium memebrships already? I want a webcam, yer know. And a new comp. And a new car!

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2007 May 30, 21:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Randomly, I was part of an RP on S2C that lost a lot of members to this idiocy.  (It had just started, too - who the hell joins anything knowing they're about to be banned for being a spamtastic fucktard?)  Unsurprisingly, the banninated all fled to Exnem's forums.

It's funny, that what pisses me off the most about this whole situation is the fact that my VTM-RP is getting messed up. >:O
Tigerlilley
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2007 May 30, 22:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting...
My take on it all, sure shit has gone down with Delphy.  Hell even Lyric was treated unfairly at some point.

But now its all a matter of WHO GIVES A FUCK? Their drama is their drama.  

I call for alcohol. And webcams, because obviously people are getting them for free round here.  I want in.  What kind of retard complains about free shit?
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2007 May 30, 22:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like free stuff more than you do! I like it so much that I'd give away all my money to get it!

Also, my dad > your dad.

(I agree, I can't be arsed with this. It was funny with the panic on S2C, though. Cheesy )
Delphy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2007 May 30, 22:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some things to note:

Lyric constantly harrassed, banned and otherwise deliberately made peoples lives hell, going so far as to wanting to ban them from the sites for things that they had done on other sites (for example, wanting to ban Pescado for PMDB).

She constantly felt threatened - not just by members,but by staff.  Anytime somebody had an idea and actually went and did it, it was somehow an attack against her.  

She often felt like she did a lot of work on the site, controlling the moderation queue almost singlehandedly.  I suspect another reason for her bitterness is the fact that the times when she did "leave" prior to her firing, the staff generally just came together and dealt with the problems - that of how to keep the site running smoothly, instead of crying and wailing and whining that they needed her back.  In fact, since she was fired, we've implemented new ideas, new code, new processes and procedures, and everything now works a heck of a lot better than it used to, and it's split across multiple people so that there is no longer a single point of failiure (although that could still be said for me since I am the only one who really has the technical know how of the code and the server setups and so on).  

Her firing came after a post by hemi2k, in the s2c subscriptions thread.  Now, hemi2k is the designer of one of the MTS2 logos, so obviously I see them as a good person.  Lyric, however, spat bricks and decided that something in his post was attacking her personally and she wanted the post deleted and him banned.  I refused.  In fact, I simply answered the questions and moved on, however:

Anybody who isn't 100% on Lyrics "side" gets her wrath, which includes snide and attacking comments during fly-bys on IM.  If you don't agree with her you are not her friend.  In my book, good friends can disagree and have arguments - in fact friends are there to point out when you are being stupid and inane, not to automatically be a sheep and back you up.  She obviously didn't agree.

She treated the members and the staff like crap, and eventually her general attitude just got too much (granted I should have done stuff sooner, but hindsight is a perfect science...).  We ended up having an argument in the chat about it, and I said if she left she would be considered fired.  She left.  I fired her.

She had an idea that it was a group vote and that we have voted to "kick her off the island".  In fact, I fired her personally, nobody else was involved.  

Her behaviour after this was nothing sort of shocking.  Personal attacks against every staff member of the site that she felt was a threat - even those who didn't actively participate in that disccusion.  Multiple fly-bys on multiple IM services.   It is this behaviour that pretty much proved that she would never be anything to me - and to others - anymore.  Frankly, it was immature and childish and I eventually blocked her after more arguments.

I daresay the whole MTS2 vs Paysites thing pissed her off more since obviously she makes enough money off of Exnem's site or whoever else to feed her kids (which she makes enough money to do), so she decides to talk to other people and convince them I am some sort of horrible person.  She knew perfectly well about that article for years before, but somehow it didn't matter until she got her ass canned.  

The people that listen to her lies (and I've mentioned this but they seem to get ever more elaborate as time goes on) are the ones you need to feel sorry for, since they obviously are so blind as to not be able to see how vindictive and malicious she is.  You only have to ask those she has banned and otherwise harrased during her tenure on the sites just how she can be.

I think that the embellishments, the downright lies, the so-called screencaps - all of that is for one simple reason: Her "plan" didn't work. Nobody cared.  So, she added little bits, to get more people to believe her.  Then when that didn't work, she added some more.  And so on, and so forth, until we reach today when she purports to know intimate secret details of my life, my motivations, what I do with my days, etc etc.

Clearly she feels one of 2 things: Threatened, becuase she now has no power in this community other than on her site, and that the general movement seems to be away from paysites (when she was always a paysite supported), and secondly, annoyed that somebody who personally slighted her and smacked her down(by, essentially, firing her from one of the most prestigious sites in the community) is still in the community, and that nobody seems to really care about her "mission".

So, there you have it. To those of you who still want to be on her side (this is a general "out there" type thing), regardless of what has happened years ago with me, this is a person who, very recently, was harrassing and abusing people in the community, and who continues to attempt to bring the community down by targetting one of it's most prominent members.  Ask yourselves, is she really worth it?  I don't think so.
Alisha_x
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2007 May 30, 22:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well said Delphy.  I had heard all these rumours about Lyric Lee and why she left/was fired from MTS2 and I didn't know what to believe.  Thanks for clearing it up, she sounds like a horrible, bitter person.

Or, in plainer simpler terms...a fucking bitch!
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2007 May 30, 22:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think most of us here are aware of what a pile of shit LL is, she's been discussed plenty.

For those of you who couldn't be arsed to read Delphy's post, you can pretty much sum it up with "LyricLee is a powerhungry, dramawhoring idiot, who should never be allowed to spread her nasty genes to the next generation".

Enough spam for me now, I'm going to sleep. \o/
tumadre
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2007 May 30, 22:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey!!

Isn't Delphy the one spreading his legs for LyricLee to see his tiny saggy balls?

Or I've heard..
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2007 May 30, 22:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still haven't gotten around to sticking people with my pigsticker. yet. *passes around rum all wild eyed* Or maybe I did. And missed. Dunno.
Anywho - I'm all with ya, Del...delphieeee...  Cheesy
Here 'ave some rum!  Cool Wieee!

Edit: *points* What Alia said...I agree  :wink:

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: