PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:22:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 967492 times)
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1545 on: 2008 December 06, 10:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a nose piercing as well. It may be where I live, but nose studs aren't really that "wild" anymore. My boss always makes my coworker take out his snakebites, but doesn't mind that I have a nose stud. I just like it because it draws attention to my nose, which happens to be one of the more attractive features on my face. Think Face 1 in the sims- that nose is what I have. I could never get a lip piercing, however, because I have kinda small lips, so I wouldn't want to draw attention to those.

The worst part about getting tattoos? The pain wasn't bad (I have a high tolerance for pain), but the healing just about drove me nuts. It itched like hell and you CAN'T scratch it. When I got my birdcage, I was constantly asking my boyfriend to slap that spot really hard because that's the only way the itching would go away without pulling at the skin.

I also think tattoos as an artform are gorgeous. The guy who did my most recent tattoo was showing me this one he did right before mine. This girl got lace stocking top tattooed on her upper thighs. The detail was AMAZING. That's part of the reason I chose him to do mine. The receding shadow he did on the back of the birdcage was AMAZING...and my roomie told me he FREE HANDED it. It's a good thing I didn't know he was doing that, heh. Turned out beautifully, though.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
spenalzo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: 2008 December 06, 10:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had my nose pierced, and it was fine - but it closed so quickly that when I took the norml starter-type stud out to put in a thinner gemmed stud, I couldn't put the thicker one back in after only a few -hours-

The same thing happened to me. One night my nosering fell out and I couldn't put it back in when I woke up the next morning. I wish I could get my nose pierced again, but I'd have to remove the piercing for work, & there's no real use in it when the piercing closes within hours.
simpleprincess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 2008 December 06, 12:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice friendly place this is isnt it Roll Eyes Poeple might not know the answer but you could at least acknowledge my post there is no questions section or anything in here. Roll Eyes
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: 2008 December 06, 12:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice friendly place this is isnt it Roll Eyes Poeple might not know the answer but you could at least acknowledge my post there is no questions section or anything in here. Roll Eyes

Actually if you learned how to lurk you would have realized there is a questions section, ya know, the one titled "Ask a Pirate." Oh but are we supposed to spoon feed you now?  I bet if you would have asked your question in the relevant thread, or not been so rude when people didn't jump to your beckon call, they might have answered.

So read the faq, lurk moar, and stop phailing.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
simpleprincess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 2008 December 06, 12:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im not rude, its just as rude not to be answered anyway,It doesnt take a minute to just say they dont know why,

im very sorry if I came across that way, im just frustrated at the moment. Tongue
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: 2008 December 06, 13:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

im just frustrated at the moment. Tongue
Aren't we all? We just had a revolution, you know!
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1551 on: 2008 December 06, 16:32:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just shooting in the dark, but did you check to see if you were allergic to nickel before getting yours in? I was, so all mine were sterling silver.

Oh yes. I put some serious thought into it; was tested for allergies, looked up reputable piercing/tattoo parlors, even looked up different "types" of piercings and their meaning (as to not end up with the metal equivalent of a 'tramp stamp'), but in the end it turned out the guy that did the piercing made a mistake. The flesh and skin that went over the piercing was too thin. Didn't shoot it deep enough. No idea how to explain this is English, but bottom line, it was his mistake. Sucks, but we all learned a valuable lesson that day. That scar always reminds me that some things cannot be undone, especially when your body is concerned.

Im not rude, its just as rude not to be answered anyway,It doesnt take a minute to just say they dont know why,
im very sorry if I came across that way, im just frustrated at the moment. Tongue

You do realise that you're extremely lucky to just be ignored, right? A faux pas like you made would usually be greeted with pictures of lovely kittens, much swearing and rude abbreviations. The only reason that this didn't happen, I think, is that we're tired as well.

So allow me: LURK MOAR! GTFO! KITTEH! and such.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: 2008 December 06, 19:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's no problem.  Smiley If people ignore you, just shrug it off, it happens in our little world because usually so much is going on. And usually most question will get answered, it just might be a page or two later.

I like you, you learn fast. Smiley

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: 2008 December 07, 11:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no probs with tattoes, HOWEVER...

There is serious SERIOUS considerations to make before committing.  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1554 on: 2008 December 07, 12:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I could get a job at a tattoo parlor just so I could clock people who want to have the name of the latest soon-to-be-forgotten fad etched into their bodies in permanent ink. I probably wouldn't keep that job very long.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 07, 20:33:51 by Devilfish » Logged

iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: 2008 December 07, 19:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, you have to admit that the Pulp Fiction one is truly cool in concept. I would have gone for a different type of homage, though...

A friend and I were thinking a couple of months ago about getting matching tattoos saying "Quid Iuris?" on our wrists. We finally decided not to/suspended that plan, mostly because we're scared shitless of actually getting them done, but we still think (well I do) that it was a pretty good idea.

Closeted stamp lover.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: 2008 December 07, 20:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, is that a tattoo of Jason Mewes? Srsly? I lurv me some Jay and Silent Bob (Dogma, #1 favorite movie EVAR) but that's just going a tad overboard. What if they totally fuck up the characters and turn it into something that sucks so bad you want to punch them in the balls? Then what? Laser removal is expensive. And painful.
So, my dad had the first and middle names of all three of us kids on his upper arms. My parents always said that they'd never get each other's names because people can break up, but children are forever. However, a year or so after she left him, he got one last tattoo on his chest that said "Just say NO to PAO" (PAO being my mother's initials). So apparently the lesson there is love fades away, but hatred is forever?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: 2008 December 07, 23:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one on the far left is what bothered me the most. WHY does Christopher Walken have green skin? Is he a real life Hulk?
Simply dreadful.

I have been thinking about getting a tatto for a decade now and the images of what I want keep morphing and ever changing. Until I can fall in love with one, or I draw one myself that I simply love. I won't get one.
My BF doesn't really like them, but I do. But like I said, it's sticking to ONE design, I am ever so fickle with art and I would hate to have it removed if I end up hating it.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: 2008 December 07, 23:18:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, I don't think I could ever come up a for sure design I would be happy with forever. I'd end up turning my whole body into a canvas with all my ideas.  Roll Eyes So I should just stay off that road to begin with.
Deelink, that second picture... Whoa. They turned a pretty girl into a frightening hag. With letters that look like cake icing above her. That is quite frightful! 
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: 2008 December 08, 00:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the only tattoo I would ever want would be a panther on my right shoulder blade, just because that is my favourite animal of them all. Smiley

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: