PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 13:03:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 967481 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #1530 on: 2008 December 05, 21:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, neriana! You sound just like my best friend. ( I suppose that means I think you are awesome.)  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 2008 December 05, 22:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree that Tattoos need to be of some significance to the person who it is being applied to. Very rarely have I seen anyone who simply chooses to have a tattoo for the sheer hell of it (and if they do, they always end up regretting it). It's a form of art after all, and all art is, in itself, a form of expression and symbolicism.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1532 on: 2008 December 05, 22:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think if I ever do get a tattoo, I'll get it done in one of the traditional methods - makes me really want it.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 2008 December 05, 22:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the name "tramp stamp" came about when it was popular to wear low cut jeans and thongs...and when the girl  bent over you could see EVERYTHING including the tattoo. And that is the only time you can see that tattoo is when their butt is showing to the world.

I don't think that everyone who has one there is a tramp. I am just with the school of thought that tattoos should have meaning not just to show off while you are wearing a low pair of jeans. I don't like it when men get tattoos on their neck either.... just my own taste thats all.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1534 on: 2008 December 06, 00:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anesthesia in childbirth? Please tell me you're talking about epidurals, and not full anesthesia, which is only given if there are serious problems with the childbirth and major surgery needs to happen. We don't live in the 19th century any more. Further, it wouldn't deter those women who don't plan on having children. We do exist, you know. Also, the assertion that tattoo ink causes a bad interaction with painkillers (but only during childbirth!) sounds extremely suspect to me.

It's true.  If you have ink in the "right" spot on your lower back, that's fresh, you can't have an epidural.  I know this because my lower back tattoo was just high enough to not be in the wrong place for epidural placement, and because it was over 4 years old.  So there is some fact to what they were saying. 

ETA: The doctor told me that I could have one, but proceeded to explain about new ink and wrong placement interfering with epidural placement. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: 2008 December 06, 00:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally I'm not a big fan of tattoos (piercings though are a whole different story...). If I ever had a tatoo, it would be viewable only by "special" people in my life. I'm not a big fan of letting the world knowing all about yourself. My kid sis is a whole other story on the other hand. As soon as she turned 17 (legal age for tatoos over here) she got a great big flaming pheonix on the top of her foot. It hurt like hell and she's been forced to wear socks constantly at home to hide it from our dad who's quite old school. Now she claims it has some significance (raising out from her ashes) but as she's mostly led a rather pampered life, I tend to disbelieve her and think she's done it just to be hip. The one thing she now claims troubles her is how to hide the blasted thing on formal occasions. She's got a china white complexion and concealers look like mud on her.  Shocked
That's why I'd recommend about thinking long and hard about where you're going to have ink placed on your body. Why not keep it as a special surprise for those you're whilling to "explore" you  Wink
teal deer over!

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1536 on: 2008 December 06, 01:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a piercing once. I thought long and hard about it and since I'm a rather thin girl, I thought it would be pretty to have my bellybutton pierced. It was very pretty too and it healed up nicely. Then the skin around the hole started festering, rotting, oozing, and eventually hardening. One day I scratched it a little to hard (it was itchy, dammit!) and I yanked it clear out. I had pieces of hardened flesh around my bellybutton for weeks until they fell off on their own. Now I have this nice little scar on my tummy. I work as a model and I've lost many, may offers over that damn scar.

It sorta put me off of body modifications, you know? I don't mind the scar, but it sorta sucks I'm missing out on good money because of it.

Also, Alexia, I just noticed your sig! I just finished reading that book, it's earily coincidental Cheesy

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1537 on: 2008 December 06, 01:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had my nose pierced, and it was fine - but it closed so quickly that when I took the norml starter-type stud out to put in a thinner gemmed stud, I couldn't put the thicker one back in after only a few -hours-

Makes me sad too.

And sorry to hear about that - heard bellies are the slowest to heal.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: 2008 December 06, 02:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish Wee Free Men rock! I seriously find this place has a Nac Mac Feegle atmosphere. (i.e. drinkin' lootin' fightin;  Cheesy). I used to have a nice belly ring but it kept getting in the way of ultrasounds when I was held hostage by my little carrot  Wink. Nine moths later the piercing had healed over completely and now since my belly is still flabby I don't feel like getting it redone. The hubby used to love it by the way Smiley Sorry to hear yours gave you such trouble. Just shooting in the dark, but did you check to see if you were allergic to nickel before getting yours in? I was, so all mine were sterling silver.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 06, 02:21:06 by Alexia » Logged

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 2008 December 06, 02:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hunny bought me a gold and diamond nose stud. I think it's funny that the best jewels I own is in my nose!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: 2008 December 06, 05:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then the skin around the hole started festering, rotting, oozing, and eventually hardening. One day I scratched it a little to hard (it was itchy, dammit!) and I yanked it clear out. I had pieces of hardened flesh around my bellybutton for weeks until they fell off on their own. Now I have this nice little scar on my tummy. I work as a model and I've lost many, may offers over that damn scar.

Whoa!  Shocked

I hate the name "tramp stamp". It is demeaning and sexist. A woman has as much right to permanently scar her body as a man does. A mommy has as much right to a tattoo as a daddy. Nor do I care why someone gets a tattoo, or what they choose to get a tattoo of. I reserve the right to believe a tattoo is ugly, like any other form of art or fashion, but it is none of my business what kind of "personal meaning" it may have to the person with the tattoo.

Yeah, I'm with you there. It is ridiculous how something like a tattoo conveys things like that, but I can kind of see how the association got here, even though girls on whom you can see them may or may not be literal tramps.
(I hate all "typical" tattoo designs though... To me they all scream the same thing: Not very creative.  Cheesy)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1541 on: 2008 December 06, 06:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Devilfish Wee Free Men rock! I seriously find this place has a Nac Mac Feegle atmosphere. (i.e. drinkin' lootin' fightin;  Cheesy).

They do - and we have a member who hasn't made a post in quite a while, but has a very cool username - Rob Anybody. Cheesy I lolled when I saw him logged in one day. His location makes me lol alsoCheesy

I have a tattoo - 2 in fact - and all tattoos can be hidden unless they're on your face, so I don't see the problem with hiding them.  I got one when I was young, and the other I got when I got married - Coolington has the same one on the same arm. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1542 on: 2008 December 06, 08:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think some tattoos are downright gorgeous.  I love the artform, love looking at it, but haven't ever decided that I really want one.  I have a hard enough time deciding on things that aren't permanent, so I think I'd have to sketch out a basic design, find an artist whose stuff I loved, and yeah.

I'd like to get my nose pierced, but I don't think that's a wonderful idea with me wanting to eventually have a teaching career.  Tongue

It's rather likely that I will eventually get a spiral piercing in my ear like this, though.  It's just so damn interesting.  I really, really wish I could find a place that sold a spiral barbell in 18ga, since I love really delicate jewelry.
heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: 2008 December 06, 08:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. That spiral is really interesting. I like it.  Smiley
simpleprincess
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: 2008 December 06, 09:39:48 »